Bury FC phoenix club

It's bad crack when my direct debit to C1872 is cancelled but my fiver a month to Bury is still going strong. Where are my priorities?
Mines the same mate.

Saddens me to say, but your priorities are just fine.

We can see where our direct debits to Bury AFC are going, we know they are benefitting the club.

Fùck knows what was going on with our money to C1872.

Annual membership just bought. Good luck to the shakers fans. Anyone going through what you lot have that takes matters into their own hands in this way deserves support. Wimbledon fans have shown it can be done.

The very best of British to you.
Absolutely Amazing
Thank you so much
Another shining example of the wonderful generosity of you Rangers fans
It makes me proud to be British
Our struggle continues, but our team is growing in stature.
Thanks again, UTG

Who or what are Est? And what does the charge on the ground mean?
Like everything, it is complicated.
EST is a secretive group of people who have set up a bid to buy ? , the club, the ground, the trading name, we dont actually know but they have made some bid in a quest to resurrect the original club, Bury FC.
How possible this is to happen is unknown as they would have to clear all the debt and get the shares off our crooked chairman, sd2, who has no interest in football, didnt know Bury had a club until he bought us for £1, who got us expelled from the English Football League in August 2019
Because sd2 got us expelled, he can not enter any team in any league and due to not having a football team in any league he lost our membership of the FA.
So a new membership will be needed and the FA will not permit the same team name to be used, yet some dispute this.
The charge on the ground is even more complicated
The previous crooked chairman sd1 who had a string of companies called mederco, that are all now in administration or liquidated to a massive amount of £M , borrowed money at ridiculous interest rates and with massive introduction fees from an unregulated lender called Capital Bridge Finances, who are also now in administration, against Bury FC ground Gigg Lane.
Capital Bridge Finances in turn had borrowed the huge loan from some Maltese pension fund, who now effectively have the massive charge against Bury FC
Bury FC is in administration in the hands of a receiver who appears to maybe in with sd2, but i dont know that is true, who put Gigg Lane up for sale and bids had to be in by 5th August. All quiet since
So clear as mud
If we find out, will let you know
Thanks for asking !!

EST is a secretive group of people who have set up a bid to buy ? , the club, the ground, the trading name, we dont actually know but they have made some bid in a quest to resurrect the original club, Bury FC.
How possible this is to happen is unknown as they would have to clear all the debt and get the shares off our crooked chairman, sd2, who has no interest in football, didnt know Bury had a club until he bought us for £1, who got us expelled from the English Football League in August 2019
Because sd2 got us expelled, he can not enter any team in any league and due to not having a football team in any league he lost our membership of the FA.
So a new membership will be needed and the FA will not permit the same team name to be used, yet some dispute this.
The previous crooked chairman sd1 who had a string of companies called mederco, that are all now in administration or liquidated to a massive amount of £M , borrowed money at ridiculous interest rates and with massive introduction fees from an unregulated lender called Capital Bridge Finances, who are also now in administration, against Bury FC ground Gigg Lane.
Capital Bridge Finances in turn had borrowed the huge loan from some Maltese pension fund, who now effectively have the massive charge against Bury FC
Bury FC is in administration in the hands of a receiver who appears to maybe in with sd2, but i dont know that is true, who put Gigg Lane up for sale and bids had to be in by 5th August. All quiet since
So clear as mud
Thanks for asking !!
Should be criminal charges brought against some here but we all know there won’t be.

So clear as mud
Thanks for asking !!
It seems mad to me that we could be talking nearly £4m (if I understand this right) to take over a football club and clear the debt, when it doesn't even have a league to play in and hasn't played a game in over 2 years.

It also begs the question of where were this group before, when Bury FC could have been spared this?

Surely if they had the means to buy, run and clear the clubs debt, they should have done so in 2019?

Should be criminal charges brought against some here but we all know there won’t be.
It would be good, especially as season ticket funds, matchday cash only payments, transfer monies are all unaccounted for by sd2.
It is expected non disclosure will be part of agreements as that seems to cover every failure, particularly from the so called supporters trust Forever Bury.
I am sure attempts to hide all the skullduggery will be made

It seems mad to me that we could be talking nearly £4m (if I understand this right) to take over a football club and clear the debt, when it doesn't even have a league to play in and hasn't played a game in over 2 years.

It also begs the question of where were this group before, when Bury FC could have been spared this?

Surely if they had the means to buy, run and clear the clubs debt, they should have done so in 2019?
You are spot on , there is big money involved in all this.
Strange how unregulated funds can be built up and then it disappears leaving investors stranded.
Sd1 even sold car park spaces in the ground for £10k with promise of a return over so many years
It is a very complicated trail

In addition, so before Bury FC got expelled from the EFL, sd2 set up a CVA which is an agreed payment of debt with the creditors, which would have been acceptable for the FA to re admit Bury FC.
However sd2 then deliberately did not make any payment so the cva collapsed.
But further tricks occurred, dale was the guarantor for his daughters partner to buy the estimated loan of £7M from mederco to Bury FC, for just £70k from the mederco administrator, which he made an initial payment of about £23k but no other, and this transaction gave sd2 control of the voting for the Bury FC CVA to get it through
So all kinds of trickery going on, specially from sd2 who claims to be ill at every court hearing date.
Incredile

It’s a deep trough of money laundering and total barstools and crooks
EST seem to be composed of past directors family and racists along with a very nasty crew who delight in threatening and abusing any who disagree with them

A bit like your problems with the Scottish MSM and wee Nippys stormtroopers

Proud of you guys and love living in your beautiful country where I have never had a problem with the locals

So clear as mud
Thanks for asking !!

Last Saturday away at Garstang was our first clean sheet, but unfortunately we could not beat ten men after they had their goalie sent off for handling outside the box.
Anyway as we all know, you cant win them all and here are the highlights that show it. A good away point however.
Cheers

Highlights below hopefully

Last Saturday away at Garstang was our first clean sheet, but unfortunately we could not beat ten men after they had their goalie sent off for handling outside the box.
Anyway as we all know, you cant win them all and here are the highlights that show it. A good away point however.
Cheers

Sorry , try again

Garstang away highlights

Been to Gigg Lane a few times to watch my local team take on FC United Of Manchester - who were ground sharing with Bury when they were first formed as Bury were desperate for cash.

Good away day, cool old school pub nearby called the "Staff of Life"

I Wish their phoenix team and fans the best of luck

Been to Gigg Lane a few times to watch my local team take on FC United Of Manchester - who were ground sharing with Bury when they were first formed as Bury were desperate for cash.

Good away day, cool old school pub nearby called the "Staff of Life"

I Wish their phoenix team and fans the best of luck
Thanks for the good luck wishes, but the sad news is Gigg Lane is going more derelict every day because the scandalous asset stripping Chairman of Bury FC, steve dale or SD2 , who got Bury FC expelled from the English Football League and lost our membership of the FA, still is the chairman and owner of Bury FC .
This is the ongoing issue as some think that Bury FC is not dead and can be resurrected.
Bury FC is currently in administration and the receiver put Gigg Lane up for sale.
Of course it is not straight forward. There is a £3M charge on the ground with a Maltese Pension Fund and about 250 car park spaces were sold with long leases.
Then there are parties allegedly bid to save the club.
We will know soon, one way or another.
But the only football team, set up by the Bury fans, is Bury AFC and we play our games at Radcliffe FC ground.
We welcome all fans but the incredible Rangers fans have given us terrific support and we proudly put out the flag from the Rangers fans every game.
Thank you Rangers for your amazing support, we appreciate you so much.

More teams now in deep financial trouble, with Southend Utd dropping out of the league into the conference at the end of last season and Swindon Town in real difficulties this, Sheffield Wednesday got relegated last season from the championship where DERBY COUNTY are now in administration getting docked points, READING are likely to go in administration too and yesterday it was announced FLEETWOOD TOWN are £20M in debt with their owner facing charges for money laundering.
By chance, when the English Football League voted to remove Bury FC, the top bods from Derby, Reading, Fleetwood were all on the EFL board , so i now wonder if there will be any consistency in treatment

More teams now in deep financial trouble, with Southend Utd dropping out of the league into the conference at the end of last season and Swindon Town in real difficulties this, Sheffield Wednesday got relegated last season from the championship where DERBY COUNTY are now in administration getting docked points, READING are likely to go in administration too and yesterday it was announced FLEETWOOD TOWN are £20M in debt with their owner facing charges for money laundering.
By chance, when the English Football League voted to remove Bury FC, the top bods from Derby, Reading, Fleetwood were all on the EFL board , so i now wonder if there will be any consistency in treatment
Fleetwood Town’s debts are similar to ours when we were thrown to the Wolves.

Fleetwood fucking Town with average gates of a few thousand.
They deserve to go the way of Bury.
I normally wouldn’t wish that on anyone but a club that size with those debts is incredible.

The precedent was set with Bury.

Fleetwood Town’s debts are similar to ours when we were thrown to the Wolves.

Fleetwood fucking Town with average gates of a few thousand.
They deserve to go the way of Bury.
I normally wouldn’t wish that on anyone but a club that size with those debts is incredible.

The precedent was set with Bury.
I don't wish what we went (and are still going) through on anybody.
Bloody mindless criminal "owners" and money laundering are the curse of English (and most likely Scottish) football clubs.

Bloody mindless criminal "owners" and money laundering are the curse of English (and most likely Scottish) football clubs.
It's a tough one.

The ordinary punter doesn't deserve this shìt, but as @GTshaker1903 has stated above, these clubs had representatives making decisions on Bury's fate.

We had Hearts with £20m debt and Rangers with similar.

Forgive me for being bitter that the club with 5 times the revenue of the other got pumped rotten.

This Saturday we have an away cup game in Yorkshire at Maltby. Ok it is a Vase game not a cup game

So a few hundred of us from Lancashire invaded Yorkshire on Saturday for a skirmish at Maltby ( a historical long running thing) but actually got a friendly greeting from the locals.
It was a dry sunny day and the battlefield, oops - i mean pitch - was very uneven in every direction so the bounce of the ball was anyones guess.
It was a good entertaining game though and not to spoil it too much, you get to see all the penalties in this action highlights.

Hi Jimmy
Yes the second half was a big improvement and we got the early goal by Abs
Then we gained control as their goalie gave us a penalty that Greaves tucked away and then got his second goal of the night.
The 4th goal by McDevitt was the icing on the cake, but a good overall performance.

The streamed event was by the Manchester FA and had no commentary.
Our normal stream is better, but at least we were able to see it, not complaining.

Thanks for your continued support , really appreciated, cheers

Latest posts

Back