Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

He thought of that song and most people would say...nah phuck that.
This guy has made a conscious decision to press record on his phone, look at it and then decided to upload it on to social media....and he has that speech affliction that all former alter boys have
To be fair to him, this might just have been the best effort of the 20 or 30 times he tried it? B-)

Walsh is from a celtc supporting family so the supporting thing doesn’t matter now. If they work anywhere near a Rangers fan or wee boy who plays for the youths he can’t be a referee. Their mentally ill delusions will always find that they’re the victims. Their parents and grandparents have really done a number on their mental health.

gif upload
But Collum as a RE teacher in an apartheid demoninational school gets a free pass?

You simply cannot deal with these people rationally.

They really are are a danger to society.

But Collum as a RE teacher in an apartheid demoninational school gets a free pass?

You simply cannot deal with these people rationally.

They really are are a danger to society.
I refuse to take the arseholes seriously when they whinge about refs, bearing in mind Clancy is/was a Celtc season ticket holder ffs.
I just be thankful that every day I wake up I’m not one of them. What a pathetic existence they lead

Happy to take their dodgy decision while winning everything, now all over our correct decisions cause they’re shite! Wonder if any of us complied all the decisions they get and like to forget! They’re a mid table diddy club!

What I'm most surprised about isn't that they are crying conspiracy, it's that they're crying it on the back of such a blatant red card.

There's loads of awful referee decisions that have went in our favour (quickly countered by loads which have went against us, as the refs are just awful not corrupt) but you would have thought perhaps the questionable Sakala goal would have triggered this?

But no. These morons are going mental over a blatant red card.

Walsh is from a celtc supporting family so the supporting thing doesn’t matter now. If they work anywhere near a Rangers fan or wee boy who plays for the youths he can’t be a referee. Their mentally ill delusions will always find that they’re the victims. Their parents and grandparents have really done a number on their mental health.

gif upload
Where does Clancy work again?

Wonder if he will cover the 77 and 89 Scottish cup finals and 2019 Lcf
3 trophies gained by glaringly obvious wrong decisions and none of the mistakes looked honest to me.
Morrison is just another fat bigot who sits seething as the American on their podcast gives honest opinions which dont suit the filth agenda
To be fair he is only building a framework to analyse honest mistakes. He definitely thinks they are honest mistakes and the timing is completely coincidental :cool:

Twitter is a bloody goldmine this week when it comes to timmy delusion, paranoia and masonic conspiracies.
Aye, that will be why Edouard got those red cards last season for stamping on a player and punching/forearm smashing another in the head, twice!, last season?

Turdballs and his cowardly "sweep the leg" assault from behind on an unsuspecting Aberdeen player that went unpunshed being another.

What I'm most surprised about isn't that they are crying conspiracy, it's that they're crying it on the back of such a blatant red card.

There's loads of awful referee decisions that have went in our favour (quickly countered by loads which have went against us, as the refs are just awful not corrupt) but you would have thought perhaps the questionable Sakala goal would have triggered this?

They know their team is utter baws with a joke manager so they are trying to inTIMidate referees/SFA/SPFL to level the playing field.

Guaranteed Rangers won't get many 50/50 calls over the next several games due to the propaganda being put out and pressure applied to refs. They are snakes in the grass who can't handle a competitive league and like spolied wee brats they demand everything goes for them or else.

They know their team is utter baws with a joke manager so they are trying to inTIMidate referees/SFA/SPFL to level the playing field.

Guaranteed Rangers won't get many 50/50 calls over the next several games due to the propaganda being put out and pressure applied to refs. They are snakes in the grass who can't handle a competitive league and like spolied wee brats they demand everything goes for them or else.
Why would they need to intimidate the Sfa or the Spfl as it would be classed as self abuse

Im surprised that you are surprised, mate. This is a club and support that caused a referee strike over a correct decision.

Scum from top to bottom.

Back