The Rangers Blackout collection

Nice looking stuff but as usual prices are way over the top.

I really like the look of the journal though, prices but I'm old school and like to keep a hand written copy of my Rangers tops collection so might just get it.

I have one castore product a T shirt which was a present,I do not by football tops or sports gear plastered in sponsors logos so I think I will treat myself to one or both of them.

I have one castore product a T shirt which was a present,I do not by football tops or sports gear plastered in sponsors logos so I think I will treat myself to one or both of them.
I'm with you mate.

Much prefer the understated look. Far classier without shitty sponsors logo's all over the place.

The Rangers badge, no stars and the Castore logo. It's all you need.

I was surprised to see, it’s not even blacked out. :D

Thought it all looked shit, tbh.

Hoodies look cheap crap.

Hopefully some folks like it though.

What brands of clothing do you guys buy if you think that £50 for a polo and £45 for a t shirt is a joke?
No idea the wife buys them, but as I fund it, unless it’s designer which is rare, it wouldn’t be that price.

I like the t-shirt.

No sponsors, no stars. I'm in.

Purchase imminent.
Apart from the castore.....but I agree still looks the part when the top is a bit quieter...

I like it and will buy. I got the Euro limited edition polo which is the same shirt but in white with a blue badge, also £50.

I also got the 2 polo's at £28 each but got them with the 20% off mygers discount recently. They are excellent but more just a cotton polo these the Euro limited and this Blackout are a significantly better material.

My biggest issue with Castore is the amount of options they release but unless you buy at launch the re stocking is the issue

I’ve tried to get the Golf range 3/4 zipper but it’s only available in huge sizes

I also got the limited addition white polo but the blue buttons leaked onto the white polo even before I wore it and tried to re order but no more stock

Castore release too many ranges and don’t re stock properly

They really need to reduce the ranges and increase the availability

Quality issues still haunt the brand and after the frenzy of last year and limited manufacturing time and Covid it’s not really been sorted

The club should be insisting Castore limit the new ranges and improve quality and availability

I’m all for spending as much hard earned cash as I can afford to support the club but the Castore prices are ridiculous. £50 for a polo shirt is a joke.
In a moment of utter madness I spent £120 on a Boss polo shirt.
Felt like greeting after it.
£50 doesn’t seem so bad now.

I bought the black out t shirt last year (where the badges are also black) and despite all of the people complaining about Castore quality my black out t-shirt has been great. No issues on the badges which are kind of rubber and sealed on. Been washed loads.

Looks good but surely there’s a limit for the number of casual clothing ranges.

More variety of goods in the shop please rather than all these clothing ranges.
Doesnt a new range constitute additional choice, and by association represent more variety of goods?

Back