Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Your not getting 8000 tickets, get over it!

It’s 800 and that’s your lot. And that’s what we’ll be taking on the 2nd.

Rangers have sold so many STs it doesn’t allow for the old allocations anyway but how much it winds them up is tremendous.
That accent and the lisp ffs if you never knew he was a Tim by looking at him then all you had to do was listen to him for 15 seconds. That’s literally all I could tolerate

A cracker of a thread of a thread this one. Apparently Alfie is being a used of witchcraft.

Also that pic in the bottom right hand corner looks good for a Zoom or teams background. :))

Good grief, initally I thought a joke, but the way he praises the catholic church it could well be a serious article from one of them.
Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble loyal.

Loved one of replies......
Red bull and Honda are going to invest in rangers if they move to Belfast........... they'll be known as red Honda Ulster
1f602.svg
1f602.svg

I see that bampot conveniently left out our covid crisis leading up to the last Old Firm, a match we won...
But, but, but…

…no it’s ok, I got it.

The Covid crisis we had was a smokescreen to cover up the fact that we’ve been fiddling our Covid tests for the last year or so. We could only do this against celtic and still be sure of winning since both clubs are colluding to hand Rangers the title this season to guarantee the CL money we’ll need next season to keep the lights on.

Or something like that. TBH, it looks reasonable compared to the mad “Alfie With-Doctor” stuff further up the page. They really are completely mad.

the 'sevco' thread is always near the top of the board, if not the top thread

they hate us more than they like talking about celtic

it's glorious :D

RBceltcs has a decent ring to it. I think they’d enjoy it if everybody calls them that from now on. I’m in!

the 'sevco' thread is always near the top of the board, if not the top thread

they hate us more than they like talking about celtic

it's glorious :D
To be fair when your own team is so shite you will often look to other things as a distraction.

Back