Crowd trouble at England v Hungary game

You would think there’s no rush to arrest who they want now , just contain them in the ground and collect at the end .
One or two could be having a the need for a lawyer

Half of them have ballies on... None of them are getting caught lol, the cops shat it.

%^*& the racists but we really do have some pussy police.

Can no country manage to strike the balance between an overly authoritarian piece of shite and a wee pansy? Seems police fall into either of these 2 categories.
Because our cops have pricks filming them when they try anything and their bosses bow to the twitter mob.

In other countries, they obviously let their cops get on with it. The uk and the states are the worst for undermining their cops and the politicians don't help.

Because our cops have pricks filming them when they try anything and their bosses now to the twitter mob.

In other countries, they obviously let their cops get on with it. The uk and the states are the worst for undermining their cops and the politicians don't help.

Defo a big part of it mate. It's fucked from the top to the bottom. Trying to fulfill quotas and attacking when they're the least threatened.

These not the polis types we are getting up to help with COP26?!? Deary me, can see a fair bit of local justice being dished out if plod takes to their heels at the protests.

British police are a joke, runnin away, imagine the scenes if that was anywhere in europe. Police would be crackin skulls left right n centre

Police running down the stairs is pathetic

They have truncheons so use them and get riot police into the scum and uphold the law

As others have said the Spanish police would have kicked phuck out of them

Never mind the spanish cops, the french or Italians don't f**k about either.

Obviously they have the backing of their top brass and politicians to deal with trouble. Over here, we send out our cops with one hand tied behind their back.

I say this as someone who has been given the gendarmes treatment with pepper spray and the baton. Not pleasant let me tell you.

WTAF was the cop in the red cap(never seen that before) trying to do? tickle them to defeat?
Literally be better hitting them with his boyfriends handbag.

Back in the old days the City Of Glasgow or Strathclyde Police would be right in there with their shirt and tie and shiny raincoats pulling people out the crowd, today’s Nippy Mhob in their wee black t-shirts and baseball caps seem happy to keep a safe distance behind a camera lens.

Back in the old days the City Of Glasgow or Strathclyde Police would be right in there with their shirt and tie and shiny raincoats pulling people out the crowd, today’s Nippy Mhob in their wee black t-shirts and baseball caps seem happy to keep a safe distance behind a camera lens.
This type of policing seems to stem from the london riots. Pull the cops out, let the savages run wild and check cctv after it's over.

Not pleasant for people living amongst it all when the place is being burned to the ground.

Modern Policing, they don’t want up in court with charges either

What the fck are people expecting the police to do? :D

The clip I saw showed about a dozen police. There were what, 2000 Hungarian fans there, all ready to start fighting, already laying into them. The police also aren't wearing the protective gear the Spanish wear.

Retreating would be the best option here, I reckon :D

Disgraceful. England have no room to talk either. You only need to browse through YouTube. I dont even think it's a matter of people need educating it's matter of people been arrogant and overall deluded people

WTAF was the cop in the red cap(never seen that before) trying to do? tickle them to defeat?
Literally be better hitting them with his boyfriends handbag.
Seems the red and white is city of London police going by google.

Is FF just full of particularly mental posters tonight, or is this the new normal?

Posters wanting a dozen cops to wade in to 1500 Hungarian football fans and likely spark even more carnage in a football stadium in England, whilst blaming Sturgeon, climate protestors, and wishing we lived under the authoritarian yoke of a police state. Really boggles the mind.

Never mind the spanish cops, the french or Italians don't f**k about either.

Obviously they have the backing of their top brass and politicians to deal with trouble. Over here, we send out our cops with one hand tied behind their back.

I say this as someone who has been given the gendarmes treatment with pepper spray and the baton. Not pleasant let me tell you.
It’s a pity their armed forces weren’t as tough as their police when the Germans wanted a fight

Back