Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the issues are the old travel club dealt with away euro games only. Mygers deal with these domestic home and away at the same time. All working from home will be chaos and appears to be chaos
Are the ticket office staff still working from home? Bizarre if so.

Allocation 1400

Hopefully be confirmed corporate tickets are separate

Official flight say 300

Rest goes to Indy, even say 1000 to Indy

I reckon mid to high silver, so I’m sticking with 1200 :)

Wonder what will replace the 50 MyGers points Edmiston house gave you for £150 next year.

Quite frustrating when you think of it like that. For my £800 I could have gotten myself 250 points by just buying 5 of those packages.

Obviously the hospitality will be brilliant and to some extent, once in a lifetime as me and the old fella aren’t 30 and 60 every year… but there is definitely a mismatch there.

Between flights and hotels it’s a £400 t
Allocation 1400

Official flight say 300

Im over 1400 and not confident but have bought North Stand from Stubhub so should at worst get in that way!

Under the old TC you got a point for applying even if unsuccessful, would hope something similar happens here or the gap widens a chunk between potentially gold and all others,
You could even have a scenario where someone on the official trip overtakes someone that registered for Indy that was unsuccessful!

Under the old TC you got a point for applying even if unsuccessful, would hope something similar happens here or the gap widens a chunk between potentially gold and all others,
You could even have a scenario where someone on the official trip overtakes someone that registered for Indy that was unsuccessful!

Only problem there is that it opens it up to abuse again mate.

Those on very few points in bronze could just keep applying for every game, knowing they won't get a ticket. But they keep racking up the 15pts each time.

No easy way around these things sadly.

Unfortunately it won't happen or it would become a farce with everybody applying hoping for free points. It only worked a couple of times with the TC as it usually went that low and you were offered a ticket. This would add points for quite a while without people having to go to a game

Unfortunately it won't happen or it would become a farce with everybody applying hoping for free points. It only worked a couple of times with the TC as it usually went that low and you were offered a ticket. This would add points for quite a while without people having to go to a game
Easy solution, my friend:

Annex the TC games again, reinstate points and people can’t moan about the “rich getting richer” in terms of gold bears getting further ahead

Those on very few points in bronze could just keep applying for every game, knowing they won't get a ticket. But they keep racking up the 15pts each time.

True mate suppose after the original TC points were converted (I had 10) dropping the points awarded going forward would have been sensible although the best option as many on here agree would have been to keep the TC separate!
3000 or so paying an extra £25 would have brought in an extra 75k enough to pay for an overhaul of the ticket office!

Easy solution, my friend:

Annex the TC games again, reinstate points and people can’t moan about the “rich getting richer” in terms of gold bears getting further ahead
You won't get an argument from me, we have been consistent with that from the very start :))

Allocation 1400

Official flight say 300

Could well be think people could be over estimating how many are actually going given on this thread its basically the same posters asking all the time.

Could well be think people could be over estimating how many are actually going given on this thread its basically the same posters asking all the time.
I would agree, I don't think there will be large numbers going and most may get tickets with local pick up, it just depends what they announce about the pick up when the notify those successful.

Then would it just be a closed shop then? Folk in Bronze could be getting a ticket in the home end and need to get their points up.

Then would it just be a closed shop then? Folk in Bronze could be getting a ticket in the home end and need to get their points up.

The harsh reality is that they need to do what the current golds have done and spend their way to gold mate.

Buy a season ticket, tick every box. Buy stuff that gains them points.

Within a few seasons, these people will be on a par with the current golds (more or less) as their non season ticket years drop off the rolling years.

If MyGers continues, it will actually be really interesting to see how it looks in a few years, compared to now for those low pointers who are about to embark on a point gaining spree.

Ultimitely though, if Euro aways continue to come under MG at 15pts per game, then those will be the games which determine the gold category in a few seasons time. Many thousands could then be pretty similar on points behind them.

If it’s ticket collection, you have to go to the collection point to prove you were there.

Last edited:
The harsh reality is that they need to do what the current golds have done and spend their way to gold mate.

Buy a season ticket, tick every box. Buy stuff that gains them points.

Within a few seasons, these people will be on a par with the current golds (more or less) as their non season ticket years drop off the rolling years.

If MyGers continues, it will actually be really interesting to see how it looks in a few years, compared to now for those low pointers who are about to embark on a point gaining spree.

Ultimitely though, if Euro aways continue to come under MG at 15pts per game, then those will be the games which determine the gold category in a few seasons time. Many thousands could then be pretty similar on points behind them.
Wouldnt use the word harsh. It’s not harsh. They are bronze for a reason.

Rightly or wrongly (wrongly tbh) that's basically what it comes down to.

You want to get to gold and remain there? then get your wallet and cards out. You'll need them.

You buy your way into gold. It's as simple as that. Loyalty is only a base-point to get started - it's how much you want to spend that will determine if you get to gold (and then stay there).
You don’t need to buy any of the add on to be gold. You need to go to football matches. If people want to be selective on what games they go to then they can’t moan that they don’t get tickets when they decide they want to go.

Going out on a limb here (it's just a hunch with ZERO inside info) but I think everyone who has applied/registered an interest will get a ticket.
Why would that be the case when people have been phoned and told that a member of their group isn't successful in applying for the day trip due to his tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back