Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am fully vaccinated and had Covid about 6-7 weeks ago when a tested positive the text said don't take one for another 90 days as it can still show how does that work for your day 2 test?
Snap,my 90 days are up on November 20 2 weeks after I am home

I'm flying to Copenhagen via Frankfurt where I have a 3 hour wait for our connecting flight. Does anyone know if there is any covid protocol for entering Germany that will apply to me since I won't be leaving airport departures?

I got an odd call yesterday from CTM. I applied as a group with one other. Was told I had enough points, but the other person didn’t, so either I go alone or don’t go at all. And my mate goes on standby.

I thought they were only supposed to process group applications?

Is he really that unlucky that he’s right on the cusp of it and missing out?

Basically, I need to commit to going myself and hope at least one person doesn’t pay up to get him on the flight. I do wonder if it’s just me they have said that to, though.

I got an odd call yesterday from CTM. I applied as a group with one other. Was told I had enough points, but the other person didn’t, so either I go alone or don’t go at all. And my mate goes on standby.

Basically, I need to commit to going myself and hope at least one person doesn’t pay up to get him on the flight. I do wonder if it’s just me they have said that to, though.
Obviously it’s going to be every man for themselves? Its based on an individuals points

theres been a few had similar phone call mate

Been several posts with folk in a party containing Gold Tier and Silver and below members getting calls to say some of the party didn't have enough points. Starts around page 50, maybe just before. They won't, or shouldn't, be giving tickets to folk in Silver and Bronze just because they are accompanied by someone in Gold - and another in a higher tier misses out as a result.

No way we find out today now. Absolutely crazy at this stage given technically no one should really book flights until they’ve been allocated a ticket. What you inevitably end up with is folk buying up home end tickets as insurance as they’ve already had to book their travel. Shambles

No way we find out today now. Absolutely crazy at this stage given technically no one should really book flights until they’ve been allocated a ticket. What you inevitably end up with is folk buying up home end tickets as insurance as they’ve already had to book their travel. Shambles
Think a couple of hundred may already have forked out on Stubhub for home end tickets.

That's us got 8 home tickets lol
North stand the new away end

Yep I sent an email 10 mins ago asking when will the emails be out and got this back nearly instantly

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your email.

Supporters who have been successful in the ballot for Brondby will receive notification if they are successful.

Warm regards,

Connor

Not really what I asked was it :))
I don’t know whether I want to believe they’re trolling us or if that’s a legit response hahaha

I sent an email 10 mins ago asking when will the emails be out and got this back nearly instantly

Hi Jamie,

Supporters who have been successful in the ballot for Brondby will receive notification if they are successful.

Warm regards,

Connor

It's only been just over 7 days since registration closed, be patient.

That’s the thing people jump the gun but the ticket office no this but will say well you shouldn’t have booked until you got a ticket well maybe don’t have a choice to book or wait around this close to the game.

Yeah I got phone call yesterday, we applied as group of 3. They Phoned yesterday to say 1 of the group had been declined and did we want to cancel the booking or for the 2 of the group that were successful to go.
If you don't mind me asking, did you have to give an immediate answer or did they give you a time frame for letting them know your decision regarding your booking?

This is the first time they have used top down points wise for anything, is it too much if a stretch to assume they don’t have anything in place to actually facilitate this other than somebody doing it manually?

I sent an email 10 mins ago asking when will the emails be out and got this back nearly instantly

Hi Jamie,

Warm regards,

Connor

Slo said it wasn’t a ballot and was points down for euro games

Hi Jamie,

Warm regards,

Connor

Warm regards

They’re trolling you bud :D

Hi Jamie,

Warm regards,

Connor

Similar to the one I got from 'Graeme' last week. They need a toe up the bahookie coming out with nonsense replies like these.

Hi Jamie,

Warm regards,

Connor

Hahahahahaha they’ll all be following this thread as much as us I bet having a right good giggle

Spent in the last hour looking for the testing information. I’m fully vaccinated so what will I have to do when returning back after completing the passenger locator form?

Hi Jamie,

Warm regards,

Connor

That is a superb reply. I've just had to re-read it about 7 times as I was sure I was missing a word somewhere that would give us a clue. But no.

Spent in the last hour looking for the testing information. I’m fully vaccinated so what will I have to when returning back after completing the passenger locator form?
%^*& all unless you want to get tested. They only require you to say you will take one and the reference number of said test. I won't be taking it.

Hi Jamie,

Warm regards,

Connor

From Greg's post about this time yesterday in response to being asked when details would be out:

Remember its top down (rather than a ballot).

Will follow the plane being arranged. Hopefully next couple of days.

Hi Jamie,

Warm regards,

Connor

That’s tremendous:D

Spent in the last hour looking for the testing information. I’m fully vaccinated so what will I have to do when returning back after completing the passenger locator form?
Order a PCR test in time so its delivered for when you return, you will be emailed a ref number for your Test kit, Complete a Passenger Locator Form , this can be done within 48 hours of your return flight lands in the UK, enter the ref number of the test kit on the form, The locator form requires passport number, flight operator, time of arrival, seat number, You can print off a hard copy or keep a file on your phone, this is checked when you check in
Take the test 48 hours after your home and send test away for analysis.
My results came back within 24 hours when I returned from holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back