Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also successful on day trip but will likely be notifying Rangers that I am withdrawing.

I believed as I am double vaccinated I would not need to get involved in PCR nonsense - that looks like its all changed with this day 2 stuff.

Having been particularly ill with covid up to last week I will likely return positive. A first scan at snp gov documents states everyone must test on re-entry regardless of the 90 days previous covid thing which is an actual “do not PCR test this person” within the UK.

Total mess. Will keep reading tonight and notify Rangers as soon as possible.

Knocked back from the day trip and absolutely scunnered to be honest. Applied with my old man to take him across and he’s on very low MG points which probably hindered me in the end. Shite.

I am also successful on day trip but will likely be notifying Rangers that I am withdrawing.

I believed as I am double vaccinated I would not need to get involved in PCR nonsense - that looks like its all changed with this day 2 stuff.

Having been particularly ill with covid up to last week I will likely return positive. A first scan at snp gov documents states everyone must test regardless of the 90 days previous covid thing.

You dont need to take the test mate you just have to buy it

Having been particularly ill with covid up to last week I will likely return positive. A first scan at snp gov documents states everyone must test on re-entry regardless of the 90 days previous covid thing which is an actual “do not PCR test this person” within the UK.

You don’t need to take a test. You need to buy a test so you have the reference number to put on your passenger locator form. There’s nothing making you go home and then take the test. I won’t be taking it.

The next drama will surely be ticket collection;

City collection in Copenhagen, Ibrox collection or tickets posted?

That’ll be some laugh

You don’t need to take a test. You need to buy a test so you have the reference number to put on your passenger locator form. There’s nothing making you go home and then take the test. I won’t be taking it.
Where you buy the test? I get the passenger locator form on gov website but not sure if you can just buy any test kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back