Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least any bear going in their end will get in with no drama, never understood why it’s always an absolute drama trying to get in our end abroad , just let us in ffs
Still got the drama of ticket pick up,then getting into the ground :))

The next drama will surely be ticket collection;

City collection in Copenhagen, Ibrox collection or tickets posted?

That’ll be some laugh
given the amount of bears with home end tickets there wont be much fans trying to beat the system and they could post out

wish they’d hurry up with the Indy , stubhub dwindling away and my danish isn’t what it used to be trying to get a ticket at the ground :confused:

They will let us know as soon as they can.
Hate to say it, but the date of the games been known for 6 weeks, Away fans being present has been known for 5. Registration opened 2 weeks ago, and closed over a week ago. It really shouldn’t take that long to decipher who is/isn’t getting a ticket/on the official flight. In years passed they’ve managed to sort official trips and ticketing for away games in Europe when games were known at a weeks notice. This whole operation has been nothing short of incompetent.

I commute to Europe weekly and use Randox. They are a Gov approved supplier

Edit @Blue As beat me to it
I take it you travel home to Scotland , I was under the impression, maybe wrongly , that you had to buy the PCR test from the Scottish government website, hopefully I am wrong as the Randox one is cheaper.

I take it you travel home to Scotland , I was under the impression, maybe wrongly , that you had to buy the PCR test from the Scottish government website, hopefully I am wrong as the Randox one is cheaper.
They changed it from just the one supplier to off the uk website approved suppliers

Successful for the day trip, myself and my son. That should now take me into gold. Hope the emails for the indy applications come out soon, feel for you guys. The day trip suited me this time, might do indy for Lyon.

Live in the South East of England squire.
UK Gov rules apply

unless they try get in the rangers end with the home end tickets
well that could happen regardless but doubt it , what i'm on about is the official away tickets being posted out to those who have been successful rather than pick up on the day of the game

Live in the South East of England squire.
UK Gov rules apply
Yeah ,I knew you could by the Randox one if you lived in England, just thought if you were returning to Scotland you had to buy the test from the Scottish government website,
Just the usual from the Scottish Government ,trying to be different from the rest of the UK.
Previous poster has stated we can now be the Randox one.

“Edmiston House package 50 points
Waited 9 months for my Champions Magazine 5 points
Bought every programme since we got rid a reach plc 25 Points
Paid 7 quid for a dairy milk that said 55 on it
Even changed my ma’s computer vpn to Canada so I’d be able to get the overseas unlimited RTV 40 points!! Still didn’t get a brondby ticket!!!

Any gear, btw?”

I am also successful on day trip but will likely be notifying Rangers that I am withdrawing.

I believed as I am double vaccinated I would not need to get involved in PCR nonsense - that looks like its all changed with this day 2 stuff.

Having been particularly ill with covid up to last week I will likely return positive. A first scan at snp gov documents states everyone must test on re-entry regardless of the 90 days previous covid thing which is an actual “do not PCR test this person” within the UK.

Total mess. Will keep reading tonight and notify Rangers as soon as possible.
Can you PM me please mate

“Edmiston House package 50 points
Waited 9 months for my Champions Magazine 5 points
Bought every programme since we got rid a reach plc 25 Points
Paid 7 quid for a dairy milk that said 55 on it
Even changed my ma’s computer vpn to Canada so I’d be able to get the overseas unlimited RTV 40 points!! Still didn’t get a brondby ticket!!!

Any gear, btw?”
She's got quite a bad razor burn on her neck.

Ticket Office staff confronting angry Rangers fans with 3 weeks to go until the game.

“Everything Is Under Control”

bagdad-bob.gif

Ive got an nhs pcr test in the house, im just putting that reference number, i seriously doubt anyone is actually going to check

Order a PCR test in time so its delivered for when you return, you will be emailed a ref number for your Test kit, Complete a Passenger Locator Form , this can be done within 48 hours of your return flight lands in the UK, enter the ref number of the test kit on the form, The locator form requires passport number, flight operator, time of arrival, seat number, You can print off a hard copy or keep a file on your phone, this is checked when you check in
Take the test 48 hours after your home and send test away for analysis.
My results came back within 24 hours when I returned from holiday.
That's another con with these PCR tests, it would not let me complete and print out the PLF because I did not put down my seat number on the plane, that's ok if you were to buy your seat, what about the folks who don't buy there seats and get there seat when they check in, therefore you tend to buy your seat so you can upload your details long before you get to the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back