Jean Johansson nominated for a Bafta

Where you getting she's a Yes Voter? Looks to me what I saw on Twitter she is Left Wing Labour Supporter as she posted that's who she voted in May and all through her timeline is Labour stuff. She also retweeted a post that condemned the National for supporting Italy against England and answered Tom Hunters article about now is not the time for Indy2 with 'Agree'. She consistently tweets or rewteets good luck to the England team and 95% of her posts are Race related (I'm sure she has a lot more experience than most being mixed) and anything anti-Tory (not surprising for a Labour Supporter). So whatever you saw looks like it has changed significantly or you mistook support for an article is support for the SNP and Independence?
Was a couple of years ago she was supporting them

I imagine Tennant will win it, for his chilling performance as Nilson - head and shoulders above all the others. I'm not sure how Macdonald made the short list as she couldn't act her way out of a wet paper bag. I think it will come as news to Jean J herself that she is a Nat! The Scottish bloke from It's A Sin was pretty good in it, Compston's a prick, and who tf is Lawrence Chaney?

images

Fill her box.

Where you getting she's a Yes Voter? Looks to me what I saw on Twitter she is Left Wing Labour Supporter as she posted that's who she voted in May and all through her timeline is Labour stuff. She also retweeted a post that condemned the National for supporting Italy against England and answered Tom Hunters article about now is not the time for Indy2 with 'Agree'. She consistently tweets or rewteets good luck to the England team and 95% of her posts are Race related (I'm sure she has a lot more experience than most being mixed) and anything anti-Tory (not surprising for a Labour Supporter). So whatever you saw looks like it has changed significantly or you mistook support for an article is support for the SNP and Independence?

FF has spoken mate. Can’t let facts get in the way of having a go at one of our own.

Get voting for a good Bearette and stop that wee tim Compston
Voted.

There is no way on this planet she is about to turn 40. I’m not having it!

Voted earlier today

I’ve voted but she’s not got a chance to beat that annoying midget compston the housewives choice

Don't get the attraction with her, apart from being married to one of our ex players.

Seen her in the flesh and she is decidedly average. Can certainly believe the poster who says her school mate said she was rough as fūck.

Don't get the attraction with her, apart from being married to one of our ex players.

Seen her in the flesh and she is decidedly average. Can certainly believe the poster who says her school mate said she was rough as fūck.
I agree.

Not a massive fan in all honesty.

And that voice!!

Jonathan could have done far better imo.

Went to school with her big sister Anne.

Her big brother Rab was in the year below, died a good few years back

Back