Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say yes but then that’s not top down. They’ll know how many tickets they have left so they may be able to drop it down a few numbers so there is enough tickets for that range.

Think they’ll work on it this morning and your purchase history will be updated. Then emails out noon. Then the fun really does begin.
It’s our ticket office though. They’ll do what’s easiest for them. Not what’s meant to happen. As long as the tickets end up sold, they won’t care.

I don’t think it’s possible to verify the itineraries are genuine? Well not at the rate they operate in the TO.
There isn’t. You can edit any document you want if you have PDF editor and the recipient would be none the wiser

Nope, I want city collection with no exceptions. Only way to try and stop people playing the system, pain in the arse but a necessary evil given mygers situation now

Soon see how serious the club are taking it
I hate collecting over there but it is a necessary evil as you say. Here’s a thing though….do the club dish out points based on who actually collects their ticket? Or is it based on who orders tickets? The first answer is the obvious one but with Rangers you just never know.
I saw a guy in the queue in Braga showing his mate 4 TC cards and saying that he had 4 tickets to uplift. It got me wondering as to how Rangers dealt with the whole situation where tickets are left uncollected.

I hate collecting over there but it is a necessary evil as you say. Here’s a thing though….do the club dish out points based on who actually collects their ticket? Or is it based on who orders tickets? The first answer is the obvious one but with Rangers you just never know.
I saw a guy in the queue in Braga showing his mate 4 TC cards and saying that he had 4 tickets to uplift. It got me wondering as to how Rangers dealt with the whole situation where tickets are left uncollected.
I seen an older guy turn up with about 8 different travel club cards in Braga and get turned away for all bar his own. They said that the people on the cards had to be present. That’s the only time I’ve dealt with a pick-up though.

I saw a couple of guys trying that in Braga and they were turned away. Surely they only gave points to those who actually collected? Really there should have been a penalty for not collecting. Suppose its all irrelevant now anyway.

Only got points if the ticket was collected when the TC done city collection

I still want tickets posted. Check itineraries properly and ban people. I hate collection.
They seem incapable of properly checking itineraries going by past record.
Not sure that would change.
City collection and tickets only given on production of your own photo ID,but even that needs tightened up.
End of the day they don’t want the hassle.

A few years back I got a Vienna ticket and then had a family bereavement so couldn't go.

Gave my passport to my mate and he picked up my ticket. Is it really that policed? People will always bend the rules (that is the only time I done that by the way, not interested in abusing the system).

Pretty sure if you don’t uplift your ticket at city collection you don’t get any points awarded.

A few years back I got a Vienna ticket and then had a family bereavement so couldn't go.

Gave my passport to my mate and he picked up my ticket. Is it really that policed? People will always bend the rules (that is the only time I done that by the way, not interested in abusing the system).
Was Vienna city collection? Thought it stopped after Villarreal?

Only got points if the ticket was collected when the TC done city collection
You would think that would be the case but I’m not sure to be honest. One reason that makes me say that is the lack of sob stories from folk unable to collect for either genuine or made up reasons. I can’t recall a single case of anybody saying they were forced to miss out because of a cancelled flight or family emergency and that Rangers penalised them for it.
Maybe I’m overthinking it :p I think I’ve spent too much time on this thread.

Yeah there’s no penalty as flights can get cancelled etc but you don’t get the points
Couldn’t make Braga due to OH being hospitalised, point was taken back off.
Yeah,they do seem to have been quite strict about that.
We have all seen the shambles that is ticket collection abroad,but surely if they strictly apply the rules for one trip then it deters others for future pick ups.
Ban those who try and cheat or abuse the TC staff.
You and your passport,no exceptions.

I don’t think it’s possible to verify the itineraries are genuine? Well not at the rate they operate in the TO.
You just need booking reference and I think lead passenger name. It’s not difficult stuff. They don’t need to check everyone. But they’ll catch a few, ban everyone on the itinerary, and soon everyone will stop doing it.

The school trip better go to Copenhagen for the day, I’ve visions of us being taken to a gym hall like the Man Utd trips via Wigan :D

You just need booking reference and I think lead passenger name. It’s not difficult stuff. They don’t need to check everyone. But they’ll catch a few, ban everyone on the itinerary, and soon everyone will stop doing it.
Who do they check with? For example, Sport Options would never confirm a passengers details to them.

Pretty sure if you don’t uplift your ticket at city collection you don’t get any points awarded.
More than that you should also get a heavy points deduction as well, say -20 or so unless you could demonstrate a valid reason why you were unable to uplift.

I’m high end silver and was successful. I’m absolutely buzzing as it’s my first euro trip, the only issue is that I’m going myself. Anyone or group up for letting me tag along with them to share the experience??
Been to numerous games myself you’ll bump into bears and make new mates for life , absolute certainty

Villarreal was a shambles.
I was day trip so wasn’t aware of the issues until the boys arrived at the pub after the Benidorm bus trip

Heard there was some handbags and the rangers security guys got absolute pelters. Had some sympathy for the club as you could see issues miles off with numerous buses all arriving same time

You’ll remember the shambles in Osijek too, one minute that wee pub was relaxed/ordering food etc then next minute the Budapest buses arrive and they ran out of drink :D. People getting told they couldn’t leave the compound for a cargo either

I was day trip so wasn’t aware of the issues until the boys arrived at the pub after the Benidorm bus trip

Heard there was some handbags and the rangers security guys got absolute pelters. Had some sympathy for the club as you could see issues miles off with numerous buses all arriving same time

You’ll remember the shambles in Osijek too, one minute that wee pub was relaxed/ordering food etc then next minute the Budapest buses arrive and they ran out of drink :D. People getting told they couldn’t leave the compound for a cargo either
Yeah it was a total shambles, at one point thought it was going to turn into a dangerous crush as everyone was being funnelled through some strange courtyard.

Head is totally scrambled!
Looking at the list of approved test providers for ‘self test at Home’ and say for example the cheapest test shown costs £9.99
You then go into the link for that provider and the Day 2 PCR test cost is £79.99
Other providers show the cost as £20 and when you go into the site, it then shows a cost of £60
Am I reading this right ?
Advice from anyone who has purchased a Day 2 PCR test recently would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I am no long back from holiday and I ordered my PCR test from the ScotGov website, it was £63, At that time you had to order it from them,
They have changed now, you can now order it from any of the UK Gov approved testing companies , even for returning to Scotland
I am going to order my PCR test kit for testing 2 days after my return from a company called Randox, its £43 from them,
£9.99 will be the cheapest test option they offer, just to confirm there’s no need to book an at home test - here’s my convo re the £1.83 on site option:

@JamieBTB @das - may also be of interest.

But as @butcherboy mentions the process is likely to change at the end of this month so I’d hold off booking anything just now.

I bought a legia ticket for my pal, they wanted my itinerary I patched them and they still sent the ticket out :))

Needs to be city collection

I bought a legia ticket for my pal, they wanted my itinerary I patched them and they still sent the ticket out :))

Needs to be city collection
I have never sent in an itinerary, in fact didn't even realise you were meant to until I saw it mentioned on here. I always only skim-read the confirmation email.

Always received the tickets in the post no problem.

Personally I think collections are a complete pain unless you have plenty of time in the host city to collect them, it’s eating into precious drinking time! B-D

Surely those who have flight confirmation/booking reference nos which can be easily checked online with a surname can get theirs posted but those who are on charters etc would be forced to pick up.

Personally I think collections are a complete pain unless you have plenty of time in the host city to collect them, it’s eating into precious drinking time! B-D

Surely those who have flight confirmation/booking reference nos which can be easily checked online with a surname can get theirs posted but those who are on charters etc would be forced to pick up.
Just drink while waiting. I mind I was collecting at braga and a rangers official came up and told me there was no drink allowed in here :D

Safe to say he got told to piss off B-D

They could dish them out in Glasgow airport?

That would save pain over there for a lot of folk, passports in hand too.

Personally I think collections are a complete pain unless you have plenty of time in the host city to collection them, it’s eating into precious drinking time! B-D

Surely those who have flight confirmation nos which can be easily checked online with a surname can get theirs posted but those who are on charters etc would be forced to pick up.
I could buy a cheap return from London to get the points. People would happily pay, say, £50 to get 15 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back