McGregor's barnet

TPB90

Not sure if this got mentioned after the Hibs game or got lost amongst all the Porteous carryon.

Did anyone else notice that McGregor's barnet was definitely looking a lot less grey at the Hibs game? Reckon Shagger has been using the just for men?

I also thought it was McLaughlin. If we had better stadium WiFi, then I'd have knew better. Rage (only joking).

Any pics of him? Im in office just now, might nip to toilet and crack one off.
Enjoy !! :))

031021_Rangers_v_Hibernian__Nisbet_Goal_186.JPG

I came on after the Hibs game expecting to see a thread on this and was shocked there wasn’t.

Defo had a batch put on it and wasn’t very subtle. Probably done it himself.

This could inpact his on-field pefromances if it results in more action off it !

Not sure if this got mentioned after the Hibs game or got lost amongst all the Porteous carryon.

Did anyone else notice that McGregor's barnet was definitely looking a lot less grey at the Hibs game? Reckon Shagger has been using the just for men?
I was at the game, and till now I thought Mcglaughlin was our goalie.

I said this at the game and no one believed me. Mate also thought it was McLaughlin at the start.

Back