Most 'fouling' team in SPFL

Yip, Jota was booked for his seventh foul, he later committed an eighth.

Rangers committed eleven fouls total in a top of the table duel with Hibs.

16' Foul by Jota (Celtic).
22' Foul by Jota (Celtic).
23' Foul by Jota (Celtic).
26' Foul by Jota (Celtic).
26' Foul by Jota (Celtic). (Not a double entry; Jota committed 2 fouls in the same minute)
34' Foul by Jota (Celtic).
66' Foul by Jota (Celtic).
66' Jota (Celtic) is shown the yellow card. (Hallelujah!)
77' Foul by Jota (Celtic).

26' Foul by Jota (Celtic). (Not a double entry; Jota committed 2 fouls in the same minute)
Cheers, I didn’t count the two on the 26th minute, only one. Even worse. Given five and six were so close to each other I’d love to hear the explanation on why he wasn’t booked at that time.

Last edited:
It also means there's no need to hold back during games unlike players of other teams who need to be careful they dont get a second yellow. Quite an advantage.
Absolutely....jota could have been sent off for persistent fouling in the first half ....

Weird assessments from the dark side unsurprisingly, their way of thinking is off the scale.
They reckon because their team are lacking in punishments it is down to them not being tough enough.

These people are a very strange breed indeed.

gn20.png
They conveniently don't mention the number of fouls they make. And just concentrate on the lack of bookings.

Typical delusional fackwits. Take one small part to fit their delusion.

Weird assessments from the dark side unsurprisingly, their way of thinking is off the scale.
They reckon because their team are lacking in punishments it is down to them not being tough enough.

These people are a very strange breed indeed.

gn20.png
even for them that's a stupid post.

that's remarkable that neither the linesmen or 4th official (who have got our players sent off before) thought to comment to the ref about this.

I stick to my earlier comment we are being cheated by the officials, it's blatant.

that's remarkable that neither the linesmen or 4th official (who have got our players sent off before) thought to comment to the ref about this.

I stick to my earlier comment we are being cheated by the officials, it's blatant.
The right back who was on the receiving end of most of those certainly commented to the ref after the 5th and 6th fouls on him alone by Jota

That's another one to hit them with. I watched their Aberdeen game, George Michael had about 10 fouls then ran to celebrate in front of Aberdeen fans. That boy should've been off for persistent fouling nevermind the celebration at the end. I am fine with him celebrating like that and I completely get it but the rules are the rules and consistency only gets applied to us. Candyman and Halliday as prime examples.

Are these fouls, or offsides??

This too has been reposted on the Motherwell site. As earlier, the more traction this gets with fans of other clubs the better. Gets it out there that every team in the League is being cheated by this and its not just an OF thing.

I dont think we're that far apart in our opinions.

Do you believe Madden and others set out to intentionally cheat us? For me that's going too far but Id like to hear your opinion.
I think he sets out to make sure all media coverage is positive and for the last 10 years it has been, quite amazing for a former season ticket holder at Ibrox.

Its more about survival than anything else.

The guy is actually a very good referee one of the best ive seen in scottish football but hes also very sleekit and pretty good at bending rules and not making it too obvious to anyone outside the country. Theres no way Soro or other yahoos like Brown get away with so many challenges if they play for Rangers or even for a smaller side against the tims, rules are rules and all that.

Would Bobby Madden have sent the Hibs lad off for that crazy tackle last week at Ibrox ? no, absolutely no chance he might have completely ignored it as thats what he does and why hes so popular on radio shows like superscoreboard.

I think he sets out to make sure all media coverage is positive and for the last 10 years it has been, quite amazing for a former season ticket holder at Ibrox.

Its more about survival than anything else.

The guy is actually a very good referee one of the best ive seen in scottish football but hes also very sleekit and pretty good at bending rules and not making it too obvious to anyone outside the country. Theres no way Soro or other yahoos like Brown get away with so many challenges if they play for Rangers or even for a smaller side against the tims, rules are rules and all that.

Would Bobby Madden have sent the Hibs lad off for that crazy tackle last week at Ibrox ? no, absolutely no chance he might have completely ignored it as thats what he does and why hes so popular on radio shows like superscoreboard.

I agree. I think refs are well aware of the criticism coming their way if they give decisions against Celtic or for us. I dont think they set out to cheat us but are more concerned to avoid the fallout and criticism that comes with the 'wrong' type of decision.

A last minute booking for Turnbull so it doesn’t look as obvious today, as up to then it was 9 fouls 1 yellow

So Dundee 16 fouls 5 bookings
celtic 10 fouls 2 bookings

A last minute booking for Turnbull so it doesn’t look as obvious today, as up to then it was 9 fouls 1 yellow

So Dundee 16 fouls 5 bookings
celtic 10 fouls 2 bookings
It's cheating, no other word for it.

They don't get booked, so players are never under pressure. No 2nd bookings, so no suspensions.

I never watched the game, but I know one of their bookings today was for an altercation after Dundee scored. i.e. Not even a foul.

Back