Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking over 1501 at first then it would’ve dropped to silver, shocked at the number being nearer to 1600, there must be a power in the high clouds of gold who have applied.

Closed shop pending.

Looks like I won’t be getting a euro away day for about 10 years, no issue with folk who have been going for years and years getting tickets.

The only thing I wonder is, how can one move up the tiers if they don’t get the points for being unsuccessful or if a small portion aren’t distributed between lower tiered members.

Especially in the case of younger guys like myself.

Last edited:
10 points on old Travel Club. No ticket for Brøndby.
Enjoy all those that are successful. Looks like my Euro travel is finished for good.
You’ll be fine for Lyon if we get 3,000

1,400 was always going to be tight. Total disgrace though you’ve been shafted

Looks like MyGers over estimated the amount of folks who were going to sign up to the scheme as they are handing out the MyGers packs free to everyone who is attending the training game today.

By the way, I did not get a ticket for the Brondby away game despite having a high Travel Club amount of points previously but will still be heading over for the game.

Looks like I won’t be getting an away day for about 10 years, no issue with folk who have been going for years and years getting tickets.

The only thing I wonder is, how can one move up the tiers if they don’t get the points for being unsuccessful or if a small portion aren’t distributed between lower tiered members.
Hi Erskine Bear

If only you and others had listened to your uncle Skew instead of laughing at him like some sort of jester then things might’ve changed

Looks like MyGers over estimated the amount of folks who were going to sign up to the scheme as they are handing out the MyGers packs free to everyone who is attending the training game today.

By the way, I did not get a ticket for the Brondby away game despite having a high Travel Club amount of points previously but will still be heading over for the game.

A gave my pack to my nephew who I also gave my ticket to for the day

I want my pack back now :))

Got the email there, more than enough points but when clicking the buy now link its saying no tickets available, another shambles.
It will simply be due to people with insufficient points trying to add the tickets to their baskets despite being ineligible.

Just go back on tomorrow and you'll be able to purchase.

Guess it’s a Covid nightmare for collection.
Looks like I won’t be getting an away day for about 10 years, no issue with folk who have been going for years and years getting tickets.

Especially in the case of younger guys like myself.

You’ll get in bigger allocations.

You’ll just need to attend some ned fests to get your points up.

It will simply be due to people with insufficient points trying to add the tickets to their baskets despite being ineligible.

More than likely, you'd think the club would have sorted out this issue with the website by now.

Splitting TC and mygers actually benefits both, regular TC travellers with low mygers points still get euro tickets. But also mygers members who don't do euros wouldn't feel the need to scam the system by applying for tickets to keep their points up for domestic aways

Guess it’s a Covid nightmare for collection.

You’ll get in bigger allocations.

You’ll just need to attend some ned fests to get your points up.
Covid doesn’t impact club officials going on the official day trip though? Doesn’t affect Greg mingling with fans at domestic away games?

Between the 4 club officials that travel over, they could’ve sorted out the city collection

Not as if they’d be going back on the club flight

Apologies if asked already but folk that are on the the Club Official day trip flight is the match ticket included in the package? Do you get a ticket once you’ve been accepted on the flight?

Splitting TC and mygers actually benefits both, regular TC travellers with low mygers points still get euro tickets. But also mygers members who don't do euros wouldn't feel the need to scam the system by applying for tickets to keep their points up for domestic aways
edit* Misread it at first

Penny starting to drop here. I feel a massive anti mygers post from me later on

It’s an absolute scam. The club are a disgrace
It's a joke mate. I don't know why I'm bothering with a membership.

I'm a shareholder, I've had every home kit since I've been born, I pay for RTV unlimited, I give Rangers hundreds of pounds a year on merch, tickets and hospitality.

I couldn't be doing any more (beyond buying a ST and not using it).

Ive only down crotia, Macedonia, vienna, villareal, moscow

It doesnt let u add tickets to your basket if you dont have enough points,

In this day and age how can we not have a website that doesn’t able to let you try and buy a ticket if you aren’t in the points threshold I’m not an IT expert but it would literally take somebody with a bit of expertise in building a website and in IT I’m guessing would be a walk in the park.

I've got.

Shambles from the club with the post option. Already hearing folks passing tickets on, I don't blame people for gaming a system that is blatantly easy to game. Feel for folk who miss out as a result.

Will 100% blame covid.

I'm a shareholder, I've had every home kit since I've been born, I pay for RTV unlimited, I give Rangers hundreds of pounds a year on merch, tickets and hospitality.

You’re a shareholder? Stand up and speak at the AGM. I’m a shareholder and I’ll be submitting questions I want answered

In this day and age how can we not have a website that doesn’t able to let you try and buy a ticket if you aren’t in the points threshold I’m not an IT expert but it would literally take somebody with a bit of expertise in building a website and in IT I’m guessing would be a walk in the park.
So simple if anyone cared. You'd just need to put the point verification check earlier.

If you don't have an ST then you won't be eligible for away tickets regardless mate. It's not an issue of points, as far as I understand it you now need to be an ST Holder & MyGers member to be eligible.

Makes far too much sense for them to have done that mate

Feel sorry for higher TC pointers. C*nts shouldn't be getting on their first trip over them.

TC should never of been added into mygers.

That's all i have to say on it, i'm sorted so that's the main thing
Selfish bastard :D nah I agree obviously because I missed out. 11 TC points but can't get on this one.

It'll be worse next year if I'm missing out on Champions League Group stage games.

Can’t purchase a ticket even though I have enough points. Probs with people putting tickets in their basket that don’t have enough. Disgrace and shambles of a website

I can understand the clamour for collections, but Villarreal was a shit show by all accounts.

Why anyone wants that additional hassle, who had a ticket, I’ve no idea.

Of course, those missing out, it’s a fair gripe, but really, you’re talking about 100 or so tickets that might not be allocated correctly.

The TO is short staffed, low in quality - do you really want them missing again for a few more days?

Apologies if asked already but folk that are on the the Club Official day trip flight is the match ticket included in the package? Do you get a ticket once you’ve been accepted on the flight?
Yes, you will get your ticket when you check in at airport, you should have an email stating you have to pay the ticket cost.

Selfish bastard :D nah I agree obviously because I missed out. 11 TC points but can't get on this one.

It'll be worse next year if I'm missing out on Champions League Group stage games.
11, didn't think you had that many.

Be bigger allocations for most if not all teams in the CL.

I can understand the clamour for collections, but Villarreal was a shit show by all accounts.

Of course, those missing out, it’s a fair gripe, but really, you’re talking about 100 or so tickets that might not be allocated correctly.

The TO is short staffed, low in quality - do you really want them missing again for a few more days?
Why should people renew their 40 quid membership then if they can just cancel it and get mates to apply for them?

If that, large majority of high gold successful will be going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back