150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

I mean unless we start producing kits in house you aren’t going to have a kit without a manufacturer logo on it ever.

That’s kind of what these companies are paying clubs for.
Disagree on this occasion. All of our sponsors agreed not to be featured. I would prefer Castore not to be on there either or, if they insist, for them to be embossed in white and therefore less intrusive.

Better be quick of u want one.

This limited-edition shirt is available now from The Rangers Stores and online and is destined to be a collector’s item for many years to come.

The boys played their first few games in their civvies.

The first strip we registered was a royal blue jersey,white shorts and blue and white hooped socks.
Assuming there was any thought to a team "uniform" look then, there would be a pretty decent chance that it would mostly be white shirts - as a full Victorian suit would be a little impractical:)

Similarly if shorts were worn by any players I'd think white would again be the most likely colour for someone to own for other sports, so this might not be far away from the actual look worn by at least some of the team in their earliest games..

The video: glorious.
The keeper kit: beautiful.
The actual kit: hmm.

I'll see what it's like in real life.
I'm not a fan of white kits, and I would have preferred the star and hooped socks.

It just looks a bit...t-shirty to me. Also can't help thinking with the badge it's got a strange resemblance to a Dundee top at a glance.

Still I've loved most of Castores work while others have hated it so maybe I'm just wrong.

Glad it's popular with most.

IgsTm9r.jpg

eB11RyS.jpg

Plenty of sizes in stock at Buchanan Galleries. Went in to try sizes and glad I did. First Castore purchase and had to size up!

Better be quick of u want one.

This limited-edition shirt is available now from The Rangers Stores and online and is destined to be a collector’s item for many years to come.
Like last years “limited edition” “retro” kit which is still on sale? B-D

Sorry but castore have ripped the absolute piss out of fans this year with their attempts at 150 anniversary tops. An average home top, one of the worst away tops I’ve ever seen, a monstrosity of a 3rd top then this glorified polo shirt. Not even close to the first shirt worn by RFC. The fan mock ups have literally all been better than anything castore have produced. We should have been given 4 of the best ever produced Rangers tops this season, that all took inspiration from classic tops in our history and instead we have been served up this absolute dung. I held back this post in case the 4th top was an absolute screamer and I’d have given castore a bit of credit but no. Another bang average top a million miles away from what most of the fans were crying out for.

Sorry but castore have ripped the absolute piss out of fans this year with their attempts at 150 anniversary tops. An average home top, one of the worst away tops I’ve ever seen, a monstrosity of a 3rd top then this glorified polo shirt. Not even close to the first shirt worn by RFC. The fan mock ups have literally all been better than anything castore have produced. We should have been given 4 of the best ever produced Rangers tops this season, that all took inspiration from classic tops in our history and instead we have been served up this absolute dung. I held back this post in case the 4th top was an absolute screamer and I’d have given castore a bit of credit but no. Another bang average top a million miles away from what most of the fans were crying out for.
Except most fans are happy so you’re talking absolute shite, away and cry into a pillow.

Sorry but castore have ripped the absolute piss out of fans this year with their attempts at 150 anniversary tops.
You do understand that the club get cash for sales and have a say what gets put out? Only on FF can variety of choice be a negative. You don’t have to buy everything

Back