Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt it. I’m not paying for them to hire a place.
If they made the business decision you’d have zero choice

Though I agree paying extra to collect is a nonsense. We pay over £1m collectively a year for something that used to generate £80k.

If they made the business decision you’d have zero choice

Though I agree paying extra to collect is a nonsense. We pay over £1m collectively a year for something that used to generate £80k.
Agree its nonsense I was meaning if we are really that skint

Anyone else having problems purchasing, got the important ticket information email

Having same problem assumed it was folk having them in their basket with not enough points, never straight forward this nonsense with them!
Im the same I'll look the morra can't be arsed fucking about any longer

Honestly wished I'd sorted my home end ticket last week. None available now. What a fucking mug I am.

Kinda wish I was scammed out of my ticket now so I’d have a genuine reason to be raging with the utter clowns that work at the club. So happy the penny is now dropping with people

Empty the commercial, mygers and ticket office departments and get people in who are actually able to do a proper job.

MyGers makes over £1m a year yet we can’t afford for a couple of club staff to go to a host city and distribute tickets? Don’t make me laugh. Who’s giving the tickets to the official day trip members then?

£1m+ per year for memberships, thousands more £ with associated purchases, and people can sit at home and get 15 points for a £24 purchase which equates to 15 programmes at £95+
See, I see why you are unhappy. I agree, ticket collection 99% stops this from happening. But the majority of people who have a ticket for this do prefer tickets to be posted. So I don’t blame the TO on choosing to post. Not asking for an itinerary is a different matter.

Not if we had a ticket office capable of verifying that travel was already booked.

I agree with you but legally it isn’t possible to verify. I’ve got my flights with RyanAir and they’ve no legal mandate to confirm to Rangers that I’m booked on.

What's the solutions? Not that it should be up to fans to come up with them...

Destination collections and itinerary submissions to stop the cheats. Get that folk who are sound for tickets don't like this inconvenience, but can likely appreciate the need? (Like before)

Points for applying and getting a KB. Prevents a closed shop? (Like before)

More value given to historical TC points than currently?

It feels like we've taken something that works, and made it worse. Only thing I didn't like about old TC is you could go to just Euro away games, domestic football should be linked in some way for me. Feel for expats and foreign bears, but don't see a solution myself for this part.

See, I see why you are unhappy. I agree, ticket collection 99% stops this from happening. But the majority of people who have a ticket for this do prefer tickets to be posted. So I don’t blame the TO on choosing to post. Not asking for an itinerary is a different matter.
I could generate a fake itinerary in 5min, I can’t collect a ticket without being a genuine traveller

Not comparable

Was a discussion on it last week on this thread and poster was adamant no one should buy and just wait as there would be plenty. Not many agreed. Can’t mind their name. Probably won’t see them in the stadium.

To be fair I always knew I wouldn’t get one being a bronze member but I hadn’t anticipated so many going without.

I agree with you but legally it isn’t possible to verify. I’ve got my flights with RyanAir and they’ve no legal mandate to confirm to Rangers that I’m booked on.
Usually when you screenshot your booking your name is on it though

My name is on all my flight itinerary

Still can’t buy a ticket, mind numbing. Waiting weeks and weeks and our website is so shite you can’t even buy a ticket allocated lol.

You're doing great for a guy who was 'taking a step back'.;)

I'm intrigued by all the posts saying folk who've been successful will sell their tickets on, take the MyGers points and not bother with the match because they can do so as its not collection in venue.

I've long stated that folk in Gold are in there because they deserve to be there. Most certainly from follow-following here, there and everywhere. For sure, some might decide they can't make the trip anymore, having applied for tickets, but surely the numbers we are talking here are minimal? Its possible to 'game' the system here, I get that, but is the feeling really that significant numbers will do so - given they are all in Gold due to their commitment to following Rangers?
If you have nearly 1600 points then it’s cause you do go to Euro Aways. It will be a small number.

Itinerary sent to Rangers with repercussions if caught cheating the system...

Usually when you screenshot your booking your name is on it though

My name is on all my flight itinerary
I could make up a fake itinerary to say I’m flying to Antarctica in 10min if I knew the flight code and flight times

I could make up a fake itinerary to say I’m flying to Antarctica in 10min if I knew the flight code and flight times

You could also take someone's travel card in the past and collect the ticket but it would still put off 99% of people just looking to get the extra points.

You could also take someone's travel card in the past and collect the ticket but it would still put off 99% of people just looking to get the extra points.
Yes but I’ve seen people get knocked back for not being the right person

Of course some would’ve been successful but at least some weren’t. Posting to home addresses is a disgrace

They can also go to the Ryanair website and check your reservation number and email address...

Feel for the usual euro away travellers who have missed out, been said a thousand times but the TC should have been left to the side and kept a separate entity.

Hopefully all the regular faces get sorted out through contacts etc.

I'm now dipping out of this thread, see yee's all in Denmark troops.
Multiple favours getting pulled in for our guys, few regulars you know are in silver so had no chance

But even a few golds we knew on high points missed out :eek:

I wouldn’t be too concerned it’ll be like Braga in a week or two’s time they’ll be available to buy online via Brondby and pick up on the day of the game or at least buy on the day of the game from their ticket office.

That’s me just being hopeful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back