Rangers v Hearts turns out it is on RTV

I think its likely to be available except in England (EPL blackout). Just not been advertised yet. No reason the same as they did for the Hibs game shouldn't kick in - with those who put their seats on SeatSub getting codes and everybody else able to PPV - apart from the England blackout due to the EPL.

Do we think their approach re offering a free pass to those of us who use seat sub will be for each game?

I’ve given my tickets back again for hearts so that would be a bonus to get a free pass to watch on RTV

Do we think their approach re offering a free pass to those of us who use seat sub will be for each game?

I’ve given my tickets back again for hearts so that would be a bonus to get a free pass to watch on RTV
I think they will continue to do it so long as the Vaccine Passport requirement is in force. Effectively that is a 'Government Restriction' that prevents some folk from attending and is covered in the Ts & Cs.

That's only my thoughts though - I don't know for sure.

Mind and bump your RTV thread when it becomes available ;)
Of course mate, of course.
I cannot attend the game but should be back in time to be able to jump onto a plane and watch it abroad somewhere.
If its like the Hibs game you don't need to take any wee trips - unless you are in England. Should be available in UK.

Hope they get it advertised soon. Game doesn't seem 'imminent' until I see the RangersTV availability confirmed.:)

If your on unlimited in England you didn't need a vpn to watch hibs.
That wasn't at 1500hrs on a Saturday though. DundeeTV, for example, had the game against us available on PPV - except England - because that was a Saturday 1500hrs as well. And Motherwell are advertising their game v the Dhims as available in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (but not England) with this footnote:

Please note that due to UEFA restrictions, this game is not purchasable if you are in England.

I thought the Saturday 3pm blackout was for the whole of the UK?
Not currently - and I again cite the DundeeTV broadcast as an example and the forthcoming Motherwell v Dhims one I mention above as well. They basically extended last seasons arrangements into this season with the exception of the viewing in England, where, for whatever reason, the EPL have decided to re-impose the blackout.

Dunno why Rangers can't just get the info out and stop the guessing.

Reactions: BGB
Was thinking I’d probably just end up listening on the radio then…but I daresay that will be Motherwell v Celtic on there !

I thought the Saturday 3pm blackout was for the whole of the UK?
It is left the National Association of the country to impose the blackout if they want to - only the English FA have this season, when come to football and sport in general it is 4 nations not UK

UEFA have rule that backs up the National Association when they do it

I see they've brought back the £24 a month option.
Very good spot. That must have just been reinstated today.

Now, I wonder what they will do with those of us on the Legacy £17.25. We’ve had a good run, it must be 20 months since they - briefly - brought in the £24 monthly package. Time to get us all paying the same?

Hmm. Despite my optimism I'm getting a wee bit concerned. Still no blurb from Rangers. I do, however, notice that overseas viewers have the option of a 2 Day Unlimited Pass for this weekend. Hopefully they are still just updating the UK pages to make that option available.

Isnt it the case that any match that has RangersTV under it will be on? except the ladies and youth games when they forget to post the link.

rtv.png

Isnt it the case that any match that has RangersTV under it will be on? except the ladies and youth games when they forget to post the link.

rtv.png
I'm 99% confident that this will be available in the UK on PPV - except in England. Just taking their time about advertising it. Fans in England will probably need to VPN over to France/Belgium to get it though.

Just get your fingers out Rangers.

Email out now. Looks fun for those trying to watch!

RANGERS return to action this weekend with a top of the table clash against Hearts.

For supporters who can't make it to Ibrox, there is live coverage available on RangersTV.

An SFA & SPFL ruling that clubs in Scotland cannot live stream Saturday 3.00pm KO matches in England has required Rangers to introduce a new video platform for this fixture.

Below you can find out how to watch from across the world.

SUPPORTERS IN SCOTLAND, NORTHERN IRELAND AND WALES

You can purchase pay per view access to the match for £9.99 here.

Please note: you will be required to register a new account (your existing RangersTV account will not permit access) and we encourage supporters to register in advance of the game to avoid missing any of the action.

We recommend you test your ability to access the site early. If you are identified as being in England but you aren’t, you can contact the Stream Digital support team. Find out more in the FAQs here.

To watch go to: https://rangersppv.streamdigital.tv/

SUPPORTERS IN ENGLAND

Unfortunately, Saturday's match will not be available live in England. RTV subscribers can watch full match coverage from 10pm on Saturday nightat rangers.co.uk/tv

SUPPORTERS IN THE REST OF THE WORLD

You can watch the match by subscribing to RangersTV Unlimited. You can subscribe Annually, Monthly or for a 3-day subscription here.

Coverage will begin from 2:30pm with Kate Mason, Alex Rae and Shelley Kerr bringing you all the build up, and Clive Tyldesley and Kevin Thomson providing commentary throughout the 90 minutes.​

Click in FAQs if you're identified as being in England. When I click on FAQs I get the same page with no FAQs

See post #655 in this thread. What a mess!:

SUPPORTERS IN ENGLAND

Unfortunately, Saturday's match will not be available live in England. RTV subscribers can watch full match coverage from 10pm on Saturday night at rangers.co.uk/tv

This is going to cause people problems who are using mobile data. Vodafone often shows me as in London or Manchester when I’m in Glasgow.

Need a VPN probably.

Latest posts

Back