150th Anniversary Top (Pic)

Would be nicer if buttons were in the middle

I asked the question earlier and was informed the original top was like that so now understand why they’ve done that but I do agree, I think they could have ‘modernised’ that part and made it easier on the eye.

No pro kits in the Sauchiehall Street shop.

They have the top in the Castore Store on Buchanan street but sadly not the pro kit.

All white, buttons to the side. Are we playing football or cooking in a restaurant?!?

Jokes. Classy, like it and not disappointed at all.

Im not a fan. The Castore logo looks squashed in with the offset buttons. They should have put that on the sleeve or something it just ruins the whole look

Just out the Ibrox shop where I picked mine up for £54.40 :cool:

Plenty of them including kids and infant sizes.

It’s quality btw, the embossed text saying Gallant Pioneers is very prominent.

Players appear to be wearing a pro version - different to the one in the shop.

Can anyone confirm?

They never wore that top in any match in fact that top in that picture was borrowed from a rowing club just for that photo
The top is clearly meant to resemble the top in the famous photo. Surely no-one is denying this? Why have the offset buttons?

The most distinctive aspect of that top has been omitted. Why?

Probably for fear of flak from the likes of Graham Spiers and Michael Stewart, which is just pathetic

Just out the Ibrox shop where I picked mine up for £54.40 :cool:

Plenty of them including kids and infant sizes.

It’s quality btw, the embossed text saying Gallant Pioneers is very prominent.
Is that with the Forces discount by any chance? Just wondering if my Defence Discount card will work as I've never used it in the shop but heard a while back they do accept it.

The top is clearly meant to resemble the top in the famous photo. Surely no-one is denying this? Why have the offset buttons?

The most distinctive aspect of that top has been omitted. Why?

Probably for fear of flak from the likes of Graham Spiers and Michael Stewart, which is just pathetic
1. Take a closer look at said photo regarding the buttons

2. It isn’t a Rangers crest, it belongs to a Rowing Club which is still in existence

3. Don’t slabber a lot of pish

Q1xlpL2.jpg

To give an idea of sizing, I'm 6'0, 16st and this is a 3XL

I don't want to shag you or anything but I reckon you could have gone down a size.

Last edited:
Plenty of stock in the shop, last time i was there it was only tops but theres alot of other merchandise now, the top is really smart

Back