Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly anybody actually wants to collect in Denmark though, apart from a noisy minority on here. It’s far easier for the 95%+ people who get it posted, and it’s far easier for the ticket office.
It saves a lot of folk time especially if they’re independent flying on the day. Every method has a flaw, I’m happy I’ve got my ticket already and don’t need to worry going to a hotel and picking it up.

If you're on the Sports Option day trip do you still get your ticket through MyGers page? I've got one sitting in my basket. Tried to purchase it earlier this afternoon before I got the e-mail from Sports Option and they are also adding £23.

Confused.com

If you're on the Sports Option day trip do you still get your ticket through MyGers page? I've got one sitting in my basket. Tried to purchase it earlier this afternoon before I got the e-mail from Sports Option and they are also adding £23.

Confused.com
Yes Sports options is classed as independent

Confused.com
You sure it's sport options and not the clubs travel partner? If it's the latter you shouldn't have applied for both it's either or

Confused.com

Sports Options do not provide tickets. Up to you to sort those.

Edit: I now see that you ewre talking about the official travel partner

Think av had it mate but dont have proof.

Plus its 10 days isolation when you're back home if you aren't double jabbed anyway

Download your certificate after you've had your 2nd jab, convert your PDF to word and edit the date. ;)

Anyone else realistically facing the option of being in Copenhagen without getting to the game, then? I’m heading over with the wife regardless.
Yes mate. Flights booked. Going to wait and see how I feel post the weekend.
I doubt I will travel without a ticket and the home end currently doesn’t appeal.

Cheers. It's with CTM Sport. Is that the official travel partner?
Yes so you will get your ticket at the airport
Just to be clear for this poster, who's looking for a bit of help. He's had the email from CTM so is clearly on the official day trip organised by the Club.

I think he's now trying to make payment. He has the ticket sitting in his MyGers Away ticket bit.

I guess the real question is how does he now make payment, presumably for ticket and flight etc, before Monday's deadline?

Just to be clear for this poster, who's looking for a bit of help. He's had the email from CTM so is clearly on the official day trip organised by the Club.

I think he's now trying to make payment. He has the ticket sitting in his MyGers Away ticket bit.

I guess the real question is how does he now make payment, presumably for ticket and flight etc, before Monday's deadline?
You get a link to purchase your flight in which the cost of the ticket is included, you'll then receive this on the day. You don't go near mygers, he's applied for indy ticket when you don't need to.

Looking at the CTM email I’ve got I think you pay both flight and ticket costs to them?

Sounds more like he’s applied for both?

You get a link to purchase your flight in which the cost of the ticket is included, you'll then receive this on the day. You don't go near mygers, he's applied for indy ticket when you don't need to.
Looking at the CTM email I’ve got I think you pay both flight and ticket costs to them?

Sounds more like he’s applied for both?
Yeah, I'm confused now as well, with the reference to Sports Options. I think he's on the official day trip and have asked him separately to confirm he's not booked for both.

I think he’s just called the official day trip “sport options” by mistake
That's what I think. I think he's been successful for the official day trip and just needs to know how to pay for it. Don't think Sports Option reference was anything other than a bit of confusion on the part of the poster thinking CTM were SO.

I've asked the poster the question. Hopefully he gets back to me and someone can explain the payment process to him.

Anyone else realistically facing the option of being in Copenhagen without getting to the game, then? I’m heading over with the wife regardless.
Looks that way, on 1550 points so unlikely to get a ticket from the club. Flight and hotel all paid for so I’ll be going anyway.

That's what I think. I think he's been successful for the official day trip and just needs to know how to pay for it. Don't think Sports Option reference was anything other than a bit of confusion on the part of the poster thinking CTM were SO.

I've asked the poster the question. Hopefully he gets back to me and someone can explain the payment process to him.

Sorry to everyone for the confusion, my mistake. I did think Sports Option and CTM were one in the same!

If you see a confused old man on the official day trip please be nice to him, help him to his seat and buy him loads of drink! :eek::))

Sorry to everyone for the confusion, my mistake. I did think Sports Option and CTM were one in the same!

If you see a confused old man on the official day trip please be nice to him, help him to his seat and buy him loads of drink! :eek::))
Right, thank you. So....now we know that @pienbeans is on the school trip/official day trip and has his email from CTM confirming this (and he didn't apply for Sports Options), can anybody hep him on how to make payment. There's obviously a link in the email from CTM, does he just click on that and follow the instructions to make payment?

Right, thank you. So....now we know that @pienbeans is on the school trip/official day trip and has his email from CTM confirming this (and he didn't apply for Sports Options), can anybody hep him on how to make payment. There's obviously a link in the email from CTM, does he just click on that and follow the instructions to make payment?

I've got that covered, thanks VB. Now I know what flight I'm on ... that's if I remember what day it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back