Do Hearts fans feel confident for Saturday. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey magic

The tabloids are predictably urging Hearts on to have a real go at us at Ibrox. I don't know any of their punters, so what are they saying. ?

Hopefully as confident as the spoon burners, this is our fucking league, our stadium...be surprised if we are not at it like a top Euro game and that's both players and fans. Gerrard said he needs us, the players need us. The fans are needed to get us over the line this year in tough games!

Last edited:
They should be confident they are playing well and unbeaten, add in the fact we’ve not hit top gear yet they will fancy it. Bring it on 2-0 Rangers.

They are hoping for a draw.

I reserve particular contempt for Hearts fans.

Culturally and politically we should have at least a continuation of our “passive agreement” of the 70s and 80s.

But as soon as we showed a weakness they jumped in to twist the knife like the bad guy in a soap opera. And continue to try and be snidey bastards.

A shower of c.unts.

My best mate is a Hearts season ticket holder. His view was that’s its years since they were in this position so have nothing to lose and should go and have a go.

That being said he feels Rangers will win as we have to hit form at some point.

I've compiled some posts from over on the Jambos Kickback forum so we can laugh at the giddy diddies and their slow detachment from reality regards Scotland's Champions and their relative place in our league:

"I'm quite upbeat about this one (not usual for me). They aren't as good as last season and we are miles better. If Benne and Devlin carry on their good form I think our midfield is better than theirs. All depends on our back 3. Get into Morelos head (spooky place I know) and he could see red."

"No way they are playing well enough to stick more than 2 past the best defence (and best keeper) in the SPFL. And, the only way they get 2 is if we start with “the low-block” rather than the 3-4-3 that has been winning us games. This is the game that will define our season: 1-2 or better to the JT’s!"

"If we get a bit luck and a first half lead (and don't concede right away afterwards) I think we could destroy them on the counter over the course of the game."

"I don't think they are playing that great at all and have weaknesses all over the pitch. If we are on our game, as we have been, then they are absolutely there for the taking, unfortunately we will require a referee who has a set of balls and Don Robertson isn't that man. A good ref and we are winning 2-0 / 3-1 but with the ref we have they will get every call so 1-1"

"joking aside I’m actually about as confident as I’ve been for going there. They are not anywhere near what they have been in the past and even though they have a decent squad I don’t believe they have a better starting eleven than we do just now. We are looking good and have some real talent and youthful swagger and I’m not sure this squad will have that fear of going through there. We are winning this one and it will be the game that makes a lot of people realise what we are aiming for this season. It’s going to be a tough one but we are winning this convincingly. Can’t wait. See you all Saturday"

In summary: fucking LOL ya tinpot c*nts :D

I've compiled some posts from over on the Jambos Kickback forum so we can laugh at the giddy diddies and their slow detachment from reality regards Scotland's Champions and their relative place in our league:

"I'm quite upbeat about this one (not usual for me). They aren't as good as last season and we are miles better. If Benne and Devlin carry on their good form I think our midfield is better than theirs. All depends on our back 3. Get into Morelos head (spooky place I know) and he could see red."

"No way they are playing well enough to stick more than 2 past the best defence (and best keeper) in the SPFL. And, the only way they get 2 is if we start with “the low-block” rather than the 3-4-3 that has been winning us games. This is the game that will define our season: 1-2 or better to the JT’s!"

"If we get a bit luck and a first half lead (and don't concede right away afterwards) I think we could destroy them on the counter over the course of the game."

"I don't think they are playing that great at all and have weaknesses all over the pitch. If we are on our game, as we have been, then they are absolutely there for the taking, unfortunately we will require a referee who has a set of balls and Don Robertson isn't that man. A good ref and we are winning 2-0 / 3-1 but with the ref we have they will get every call so 1-1"

"joking aside I’m actually about as confident as I’ve been for going there. They are not anywhere near what they have been in the past and even though they have a decent squad I don’t believe they have a better starting eleven than we do just now. We are looking good and have some real talent and youthful swagger and I’m not sure this squad will have that fear of going through there. We are winning this one and it will be the game that makes a lot of people realise what we are aiming for this season. It’s going to be a tough one but we are winning this convincingly. Can’t wait. See you all Saturday"

“I think our midfield is better than theirs”

:D Fuc.k off.

And I thought it was the green half of the ugly sisters that had a drug problem! They really think they have better players, wow then perhaps they will be in Europe after Xmas..

They should be confident, they’ve had a good start to the season and have always been a bit of a bogey team for us.

That being said, if we up our levels we will be too good for them.

The tabloids are predictably urging Hearts on to have a real go at us at Ibrox. I don't know any of their punters, so what are they saying. ?

They probably think they're a better side just now than either Celtic or Hibs, with some justification, so they'll see this as a top of the table clash between the 2 best teams in the league.

They probably will be fairly confident, but they're gonna be disappointed come 4.45pm Saturday

I played golf with 2 hearts fans today.

i said they must feel like it is a free hit at us, but both said it is not the case this week and normally it’s a free hit when they expect nothing usually

they do think they have a decent team and were more interested to see how they would perform “as we mostly don’t usually” in Glasgow. targetting finishing above the Tim’s was the most enjoyable part of the chat

They usually tend to fancy their chances when they play us, so Saturday will be no different. No use in us pretending it won't be a hard game.

They probably think they're a better side just now than either Celtic or Hibs, with some justification, so they'll see this as a top of the table clash between the 2 best teams in the league.

They probably will be fairly confident, but they're gonna be disappointed come 4.45pm Saturday

Games after an international break can often be flat and ponderous. It would be great to send this mob back to Edinburgh after a hiding.

if they have a go then we win comfortably.

and as for their midfield and keeper being better than our...........that's laughable.

Hearts fans are sleekit cunts, i wish them nothing but pain and misery. With the scum and Hibs, least you always knew where you stood with them. Hearts can %^*& off to where Dundee Utd are.

So the last post on Raouldukes post thinks they’ve got a better starting 11 than us, Lolz. Remind us how many players you had away on international duty ?

They will come and sit in, time waste from the start and try not to concede in the first 20. We should be beating dross like this easily.

That wee guy Devlin is a wee rat. He dived to get a penalty in the last game ((DU I think) and then started scratching the defenders head as he was arguing with the referee. I would have lamped him but that was what he was hoping for.

I always feel more comfortable at home to Hearts than Hibs. But I’ve just seen the name Robertson there, double checked and he is indeed the referee. Given that, I’ll just cross my fingers rather than waste any time on pre analysis of the game. BTW, this will be his third Rangers game this season from our eleven games. I hope that ratio doesn’t continue throughout the season.

I live with one who will be in the away end on Saturday. We don't tend to discuss football too much but she is rightly quite chuffed with their start and performances. I think deep down they fancy their chances of edging it but there is a realism to it and they know they're not favourites to win.

I expect us to win but given recent form I'd be surprised if they didn't expect to beat us.

They're on a great run of form just now and we are scraping wins.

If they weren't confident I'd be surprised.

Still think we'll win by at least one goal though.

I know one who frequents my local
He's more bravado than sense or logic
But he's already said he expects a draw at least

They weren't terribly confident yesterday but as the weekend nears that will change - understandably. What's the point really if you can't be confident in your team approaching kick off?
Predictably they reckon the ref will win it for us one way or another.

I know I will get powered for this post but when I was young the first strip I had was a Hearts strip cos my mum didn’t want to get me a rangers bevy sponsored top. Obviously I’m always rangers first but no matter what I have a soft spot for the hearts!

This is like a re-run of the Hibs thread before the game with them.

Great form ( they had won 3, drawn 3). Feeling confident, blah, blah, blah. They lost.

Hearts last six, won 3 drawn 3. Feeling confident, blah, blah, blah. They’ll lose.

I expect us to win but given recent form I'd be surprised if they didn't expect to beat us.

They're on a great run of form just now and we are scraping wins.

If they weren't confident I'd be surprised.

Still think we'll win by at least one goal though.
They are not on a great run of form.

They have won back to back games after 2 draws in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back