Motherwell away

sregnar

Assume registration will be open soon, later today hopefully.

Celtic got a reduced allocation for tomorrow (not sure by how many) but that was given before the red zone requirement was removed.

Hopefully we'll get the full stand.

I think we'll get the same allocation, they want the crowd to be under 10,000 so they don't have to enforce covid passports. My understanding anyway hopefully I'm wrong

I think we'll get the same allocation, they want the crowd to be under 10,000 so they don't have to enforce covid passports. My understanding anyway hopefully I'm wrong

Think they've traditionally been around 8,000-9,000 for games against us and Celtic before covid so they would likely avoid it.

I do agree I think they'll give us the same reduced allocation because they had no allocation at Ibrox and to stop the moonhowlers across the city having a moan about us getting a bigger allocation.

Think they've traditionally been around 8,000-9,000 for games against us and Celtic before covid so they would likely avoid it.

I do agree I think they'll give us the same reduced allocation because they had no allocation at Ibrox and to stop the moonhowlers across the city having a moan about us getting a bigger allocation.
This would be Scottish football in a nutshell, take less gate money to avoid upsetting Celtic.

However, in these still uncertain covid times we are living in this shouldn't even be a consideration for pretty much any club in Scotland.

Be interesting to see the setup at Fir Park tomorrow. The Red Zones may have gone but I'm not sure Motherwell have put Away teams back into the Changing Rooms in the Main Stand. I think it might still be Away teams in the corporate facilities in the Away Stand.

We will get a better idea tomorrow.

Been told were getting the full stand except for a section next to the Shed stand
as the away team still use the South stand changing rooms
South stand hold roughly 4500 ?? so reckon we will get 3500 tickets
** not a WhatsApp message** , from an employee of Motherwellfc

Been told were getting the full stand except for a section next to the Shed stand
as the away team still use the South stand changing rooms
South stand hold roughly 4500 ?? so reckon we will get 3500 tickets
** not a WhatsApp message** , from an employee of Motherwellfc
Saw one Dhim site saying their allocation had been cut to 3900 (a drop of circa 1000 tickets). They claimed the South Stand holds 4500 and that they also used to get a small section in the Main Stand (I'm not sure that's the case).

Saw one Dhim site saying their allocation had been cut to 3900 (a drop of circa 1000 tickets). They claimed the South Stand holds 4500 and that they also used to get a small section in the Main Stand (I'm not sure that's the case).
We used to get the a section of their main stand.
More recently they had stopped giving us it and just gave us the full south stand.

We used to get the a section of their main stand.
More recently they had stopped giving us it and just gave us the full south stand.
Yeah that what I mean though, it got stopped. Their SLO says they got 3900. He then says the South Stand holds 4500. And goes on to say its a reduction of 900-1000. It doesn't add up. Its a reduction of 600 as far as I can tell.

Yeah that what I mean though, it got stopped. Their SLO says they got 3900. He then says the South Stand holds 4500. And goes on to say its a reduction of 900-1000. It doesn't add up. Its a reduction of 600 as far as I can tell.
The corner of the south stand at the front nearest to where the wee Motherwell nuggets assemble to chuck things at our players is kept empty,so take away some seats from our allocation from that.

One of their fans was on twitter saying they had that section last time they played there.

The corner of the south stand at the front nearest to where the wee Motherwell nuggets assemble to chuck things at our players is kept empty,so take away some seats from our allocation from that.
One of their fans was on twitter saying they had that section last time they played there.
Ha ha, yeah I know that guys. However, I'm questioning his arithmetic. South Stand holds 4500. He says they are getting an allocation of 3900. That's 600 down to me, which would make sense with that section at the front of the Away Stand taken out. However, he says they are 900-1000 down. Where's the other 300/400 or so come from? Motherwell Main Stand has been just their fans for a number of years now.

Last edited:
I miss the old cccs saves 50 pages of I'm gold how's someone in bronze getting a ticket before me but I'm 3/4 silver aye well I'm high silver, pish.

I mind parading in belfast on the 12th and during a break in the parade us all checking their phones to texts aye texts telling them what aways they had. Now those were the days.

I mind parading in belfast on the 12th and during a break in the parade us all checking their phones to texts aye texts telling them what aways they had. Now those were the days.
Earliest I remember was getting the letter for the 4/5 after you had renewed and sent away form :))

Tearing a voucher out the back of season ticket book and posting it into ticket office on a match to match basis to apply was soul destroying - in the days before you applied for the full season at renewal time and knew your allocation months in advance.

Seems we have regressed by again applying on a match to match basis

Celtic supporting pal said they got full south stand but not getting the section in the main stand we sometimes get

So should be circa 4,000

Celtic supporting pal said they got full south stand but not getting the section in the main stand we sometimes get

So should be circa 4,000
Post #19 mate. They haven't got the entire stand due to ongoing use of part for the Changing Rooms. They do have 3900 allocation though. Just their SLOs arithmetic is a bit shit.

Motherwell haven't given either of OF an area of the Main Stand for a few years now. Since after our play-off match I think.

Post #19 mate. They haven't got the entire stand due to ongoing use of part for the Changing Rooms. They do have 3900 allocation though. Just their SLOs arithmetic is a bit shit.

Motherwell haven't given either of OF an area of the Main Stand for a few years now. Since after our play-off match I think.
We had it for the 3-3 game that lafferty scored twice and they scored in 96th min

We had it for the 3-3 game that lafferty scored twice and they scored in 96th min
August 2018. Must have been after that then. Their fans kicked up a stink about the lack of segregation and the abuse they had from fans of the OF and their club backed them up and stopped us getting tickets in the Main Stand.

EDIT: Looks like it was stopped in May 2019.

wasn't too long ago when we had the south and cooper stand also with sections either side of the main stand

Following the St Mirren away ticket sales process, we would like to share an update on the number of supporters who registered for a ticket from each tier.​
Tier
Registrations from each tier
Gold
Silver
Bronze
After the first ballot process for the St Mirren match, over 100 supporters did not purchase the ticket that was made available to them.

This meant that over 100 supporters who wanted to attend the game did not receive the same opportunity to do so.​

Look at that breakdown of applications, it’s clear as day that they’ve let more people into Gold - presumably to help appease the members in silver as both will now end up with more tickets now

They’ve done that yet not made any communication about it. Farce

Quite an uplift in the number that applied from gold for St Mirren.

That will explain so many gold members missing out whilst loads of folk that were previously silver but had went through the 1501 points total got tickets.

Will they adjust the points threshold for this one or will we have the same farce again?

Significant increase in the number of Gold members following the latest points additions. Early away match applications were under 2k in Gold. 2625 applied for St Mirren.

Emails out

Interesting number applied for gold. Evidently the %^*& up did happen
Looks like around 800 people have moved up to gold. Ridiculous. And they still haven’t updated thresholds over a week later. So all the silvers that moved to gold will take up nearly the full of golds allocation, again.

Club is a complete joke. They know they mistake they’ve made and still haven’t corrected it.

Looks like around 800 people have moved up to gold. Ridiculous. And they still haven’t updated thresholds over a week later. So all the silvers that moved to gold will take up nearly the full of golds allocation, again.

Club is a complete joke. They know they mistake they’ve made and still haven’t corrected it.

What's the point in the scheme of they don't let more fans qualify for a higher tier?

Let more people in? Isn't that how the scheme should work?
No, the club framed it in a way there would always be a set % in each tier and entry points would be set to ensure that the % in each tier wasn’t breached

The SLO confirmed it again a week or so ago on the St Mirren thread

No, the club framed it in a way there would always be a set % in each tier and entry points would be set to ensure that the % in each tier wasn’t breached

The SLO confirmed it again a week or so ago on the St Mirren thread

Looked like there was/is far too many in silver to be fair.

Back