Motherwell away

What was our allocation for st mirren cause going with past numbers just off the top of my terrible memory its always been a hard 1
Same allocation mate but past seasons we’ve been sorted way easier than this game

So I’ve put in a ticket, first application this season.

Currently in silver tier. What are my chances of getting one?

Slim and FA?

Non facts hahaha. You been sleeping last 21 months pal? :D

Here’s a fact for you, people were sent registration emails for st Mirren and it said they were in silver tier. They applied and then got an email saying they were successful but they were now in gold tier. There wasn’t a 30% increase in applications across the board, you’re talking nonsense

You clearly have no idea what you’re on about, it’s painful.
The 30% number was your quote.

If you are such an expert on this and us mere mortals are so stupid, why not take this up with the club and enlighten them with your superior wisdom.

Or keep dripping on a forum.

We agree on one point. It is painful.

1) If there’s 30000 members, the club designed it so that X amount were in Gold, Y in Silver and Z in bronze. The entry point to each tier was set to ensure only that % of overall members were in each tier. This has clearly now changed. Club have changed goalposts

2) I’m sure there was more points available for last season that the number that fell off for 15/16. This was reflected in the starting point to each tier being higher. However, it could also have been the case if someone had 0 points fall off as they weren’t a ST holder that season but then got the points from last season added, of course it was going up

3) Possibly so but that was rangers that set it to ensure the % in each tier wasn’t breached. They’ve now changed the goalposts after 3 away games and during the first points update. This after they messed up Ross county. Clearly it’s not working

4) There needs to be a cut off somewhere. You could have a guy on 1800 now missing out to someone on 1502 but you’re ok with that? They might only have 2 aways whilst someone on 1510 could’ve had all 4?

5) This is a point I’ve made already and we’re in agreement here however I’m complaining as the goalposts change at the drop of the hat. I thought away CCCS should’ve been kept with an entry fee as ghost members would’ve dropped out so more tickets to go about. Look at registration, it’s roughly 8-9k applying each game

6) Gold can’t be completely open, it doesn’t work as a loyalty scheme if gold is over subscribed. If that’s their aim, why not just cut the bullshit and bring back away CCCS

Point 6 - Because that doesn’t bank the club £1m a season. They don’t give a fućk about fan loyalty or whatever. It’s all about the ££££

If you are such an expert on this and us mere mortals are so stupid, why not take this up with the club and enlighten them with your superior wisdom.

I have taken it up with the club and I continue to post on here so it’s seen by a wider audience

I’ve campaigned against it from December 2019 and will continue to do so, most people became aware of the finer details after the Braga focus groups

Greg sees my posts on here, I’ve predicted multiple things that have came to fruition.

Aye I’m dripping on a forum. Mygers has benefited me personally and I still hate it. Only away game I might struggle is Celtic but even then I’ll get 1/2. Once I’ve stopped laughing at people thinking I’ve somehow lost out personally, I’ll enjoy the matches I attend

Hopefully the team get the 3 points and we can all be happy for an evening

Point 6 - Because that doesn’t bank the club £1m a season. They don’t give a fućk about fan loyalty or whatever. It’s all about the ££££
Don’t frame it as a loyalty scheme then and pretend we all button up the back

If it’s about £, they could’ve had separate entry fees into away cccs and hampden games and just had it as ballots. A scheme where they make their £ but then it’s also fair and not rank people in tiers?

Then kept TC separate and had a membership scheme for broxi meet and greets as well as soap discounts

The 30% increase is based on the numbers released by Rangers. So if we’re taking that at face value it is fact.

Some on here are quite rightly challenging the way this is playing out because it’s not following the rules which the scheme set out in the beginning. This is a membership we’ve forked out for on top of ST’s and the club are making it up as they go along hoping no one will notice.

Continually trying to push this as a loyalty scheme is quite frankly taking the p*ss now. As things stand it’s not.

Next question - has club use went from 20 to 25/30% given there’s more hospitality now :D

Club wouldn’t have done that surely :D. Wonder why RSCs get less tickets now :D
Couldnt give a certain answer, but looking at bus allocations I myself believe Club use and MyGers have taken a % of RSCs.

Couldnt give a certain answer, but looking at bus allocations I myself believe Club use and MyGers have taken a % of RSCs.
Yet the club are charging £10 per member next season to register ST holders which will impact the bus categories

The club are taking the piss

Yet the club are charging £10 per member next season to register ST holders which will impact the bus categories

The club are taking the piss
Which should've be implemented this season if the club were as keen to stop ghost buses.

It'll probably change in some way next season.

I can't believe that anyone is taking issue with @Aww Skew about benefiting from mygers as he is one of the least inconvenienced by it yet is fervently against it. The whole thing changes like the weather but people only care if it affects them.

And I wouldn't know him if I passed him in the street so there is no agenda in my support of this

So I’ve put in a ticket, first application this season.

Currently in silver tier. What are my chances of getting one?

Slim and FA?
Silver here and the two of us have registered for Ross County, St Johnstone, Dundee and St Mirren and have had the one Dundee ticket between us so far.

I can't believe that anyone is taking issue with @Aww Skew about benefiting from mygers as he is one of the least inconvenienced by it yet is fervently against it. The whole thing changes like the weather but people only care if it affects them.

And I wouldn't know him if I passed him in the street so there is no agenda in my support of this
Let’s get a selfie in Copenhagen, always wanted to meet an Accrington fan haha

MyGers points being updated but not the Tiers, before the last ballot, resulted in more people artificially moving into Gold and therefore having a higher chance of getting a ticket. Have the tiers now been adjusted, or are we still seeing the points having been updated, but the Tiers remaining the same? Very odd if that is the case.

I do wonder what the communication is like between the TO and MyGers team. Pretty poor by the looks of things.

MyGers points being updated but not the Tiers, before the last ballot, resulted in more people artificially moving into Gold and therefore having a higher chance of getting a ticket. Have the tiers now been adjusted, or are we still seeing the points having been updated, but the Tiers remaining the same? Very odd if that is the case.

I do wonder what the communication is like between the TO and MyGers team. Pretty poor by the looks of things.
Tiers still not been updated so I’m now believing it’s not an error and gold now has more members

Tiers still not been updated so I’m now believing it’s not an error and gold now has more members
hmm I'm fairly sure something gone wrong somewhere. Were we not told by the slo that tiers would be adjusted, following the latest points update?

As I said, it wouldn't surprise me if the TO and MyGers teams aren't communicating properly and each are doing their own thing.

The 30% increase is based on the numbers released by Rangers. So if we’re taking that at face value it is fact.

Some on here are quite rightly challenging the way this is playing out because it’s not following the rules which the scheme set out in the beginning. This is a membership we’ve forked out for on top of ST’s and the club are making it up as they go along hoping no one will notice.

Continually trying to push this as a loyalty scheme is quite frankly taking the p*ss now. As things stand it’s not.
The 30% increase is due to the increase in the number currently in gold due to the mistake Rangers have made.

No, not been updated. The SLO was made fully aware of this last week upon his return from holiday and stated two things (1) the tier updates have not been fully completed yet (2) he would look into why people have been allowed to move between tiers when completion has not happened.

So why then has this happened again? And is the SLO on holiday again, as I don’t think he’s been seen on here since the issues regarding ticketing for Brondby - surprise surprise.

Yup. And rather than hold hands up and correct it they’ll likely just roll with it going forward.

If they were going to correct it it would have been done by now IMO.
That's not really good enough tbh. If a mistake's been made, fair enough, hold your hands up, send out an email and explain the situation. Might annoy a few who thought they were Gold, to find out they're actually still Silver. But that way it's working the way it's supposed to. It's as if they think nobody will notice this mess they've made. Are we (MyGers members) not due an email update soon as well? I thought we got a quarterly email, but might be wrong.

You are the only one particularly of that viewpoint.

Possibly because you werent a mug like the rest of us that actually read the literature realised how it was meant to work and spent an extra 3-400 to be high gold.

Your stuff above about thresholds above was also nonsense - its all there on the website very clear about how its meant to work.
What difference does high or low gold mean in the grand scheme of things if you don’t intend to go to Europe?

So any comment then regarding tiers or is it radio silence? Seen a response on programmes but nothing on mygers. I wonder why

So any comment then regarding tiers or is it radio silence? Seen a response on programmes but nothing on mygers. I wonder why
You get a response on programmes but you don't actually get programmes :))

Maybe he is busy looking into where my programmes are :))

You get a response on programmes but you don't actually get programmes :))

Maybe he is busy looking into where my programmes are :))
Look, a squirrel.

Selective communication and only responding to the easy queries, the rangers way.

It’s the exact same in every customer service dept too

What difference does high or low gold mean in the grand scheme of things if you don’t intend to go to Europe?
Very little unless they changed certain category A games to top down. Though having 1700+ certainly guarantees its highly unlikely you’ll move out of gold even if they change it to 3 year rolling period

For those wondering about the ‘reduced allocation’ my mate just sent me this from Fir Park today:

Take it the away side players are still coming from that stand will be interesting how the manage that with the fans also using the stairwell as well to reach he upper deck?

Take it the away side players are still coming from that stand will be interesting how the manage that with the fans also using the stairwell as well to reach he upper deck?
Yeah mate, Away team still changing in there. No idea if it’s a shared stairwell to the upper tier. Surely not?

Yes it is, at Motherwell you go up the same stairs for the lower and upper tiers.
Thinking back to our last visit there I’m sure the players enter and exit the changing area/hospitality from the pitch side stairs. Presumably either Stewards or a physical barrier stops fans accessing the p!ayers area.

Why bother with an update at all and just say that is your tier for the season?

Lower the threshold all round.

My initial hope for my Gers was guarantee Hampden and possibly 2 or 3 more than what was on offer on CCCS. That would have been enough to satisfy my 40 bucks.

I am willing to let this season play out and see what happens. Not stamp the feet at the first sign of a flaw.

One thing that must be improved is communication from the club.
Applied for all away games except st Johnstone not had one away ticket
Hopefully Motherwell am in silver

Don’t want to get into the politics of Rangers moving the goalposts (they have), but maybe shine a light on why the tiers haven’t been updated or why it makes sense that they haven’t updated them.

Need to go on best estimates as the transparency of the scheme is non existent but at least the emails are getting there.

If we say 30000 members join.
They want top 15% in gold = 4500
Then 35% in silver = 10500
Then 50% in bronze = 15000
This should really be figures they confirm.

If we use that split and then look at the recent registration data, it gives you an idea of the % of each tier that applied for tickets.

60% of gold applied = 2700
47% of silver applied = 4935
10% of bronze applied = 1500

Then the other big secret which should be confirmed by the club, how many tickets do they give to each tier.

Again an estimate to prove the point.
They give 75% of available tickets to Gold.
Then 20% of available tickets to Silver.
Then 5% of available tickets to bronze.

What would that look like in 2 scenarios.

Scenario 1
3000 available tickets.

Gold = 2250 out of 2700 (83% who applied got a ticket)

Silver = 600 out of 4935 (12% who applied got a ticket)

Bronze = 150 out of 1500 (10% who applied got a ticket)

Scenario 2
1000 available tickets.

Gold = 750 out of 2700 (28% who applied got a ticket)

Silver = 200 out of 4935 (4% who applied got a ticket)

Bronze = 50 out of 1500 (3% who applied got a ticket)

I would suggest those numbers in bold are what they are looking at and trying to fix. They will be wanting those numbers closer together as it is heavily weighted in golds favour, maybe too much for their liking.

Two ways to do that - either increase the % in the gold tier, or distribute less tickets to gold and more to silver.

Yes I’m bored.

Last edited:
Back