Sportscene tonight

tazzabear

Just in, so watched.
Nothing about our game that hasn’t been said In other threads.
Scum game, the point of the post here, it’s got to have been a foul on the Motherwell player before the scum broke upfield to score.
O’Donnell with an outstanding assist here, in allowing the scum scorer to get in behind him.
His lack of effort quite alarming to me.
Superb defending by the Motherwell midfielder when allowing Turnbull a free hit pretty much unchallenged for the scum’s second goal.
Finally, outstanding officiating again by the referee and linesman in failing to see the scum defender handle the ball in the box.
To be fair though, it was only one arm he played the ball with.
There will be little said about these decisions after, maybe Monday, and will certainly never be used when the scum are squealing like pigs when a fifty-fifty goes against them.

Aye but it was Tav's fault for conceding a free kick 2 minutes before it and losing Halkett.
I said in an earlier thread, regardless of our wastefulness earlier in the game, we were still winning the game. Dropping points was solely down to him.

There wasn’t even a Hearts player near him, he just jumped under the ball.

Just in, so watched.
Scum game, the point of the post here, it’s got to have been a foul on the Motherwell player before the scum broke upfield to score.
O’Donnell with an outstanding assist here, in allowing the scum scorer to get in behind him.
Superb defending by the Motherwell midfielder when allowing Turnbull a free hit pretty much unchallenged for the scum’s second goal.
Finally, outstanding officiating again by the referee and linesman in failing to see the scum defender handle the ball in the box.
There will be little said about these decisions after, maybe Monday, and will certainly never be used when the scum are squealing like pigs when a fifty-fifty goes against them.
heard keevins going on about a narrative being set in our recent games re decision going our way and clubs saying same .They then go to Motherwell boss who sticks it into the ref about 2 very important decisions in their game .the point is if he hadn't brought them up you wouldn't have known .wonderful celtic this and wonderful celtic that .then on comes the rent a gub ange trying be a art arse calling reporter m8 and thought they told us the league was over ....who said the league was won ?....beginning to go off this prick

I said in an earlier thread, regardless of our wastefulness earlier in the game, we were still winning the game. Dropping points was solely down to him.

he totally fluffed it by trying to punch or slap it ...God knows why he didn't catch it

Did they show the Aribo tackle? Surprisingly haven’t seen anything on it since the game, might just have been my view but it looked like a badly timed tackle and a possible red?

Should've been under the rules. No malice but just a high/dangerous challenge. Devlin also should've been off.

Did they show the Aribo tackle? Surprisingly haven’t seen anything on it since the game, might just have been my view but it looked like a badly timed tackle and a possible red?
No idea if they showed it but it was a yellow all day, never a red. No pace, no intent, just clumsy. A more appropriate question might be whether they showed Devlin fouling repeatedly, and blatantly, all game after being booked and then questioned how he stayed on the pitch. I know, I'll crack the jokes etc. B-)

McGregors mistake looks even more inexplicable and horrendous on the tv
I’ve just re-watched it on sportscene. He clearly misjudged the flight of the ball.

Pretty bad, but he was maybe a bit over eager to deal with the cross as we were under the cosh at that stage. He did make a couple of saves earlier to keep us in it.

Aye but it was Tav's fault for conceding a free kick 2 minutes before it and losing Halkett.
Not seen sportscene and only saw game on RTV. It did look like a defender sleeping at the back post. Thought it may have been Balogun with Tavernier actually marking a man. Maybe totally wrong.

A little higher and it might have been. No force behind it so doesn't really fall into endangering an opponent etc. But a ref could have gave it and we would struggle to overturn. Devlin (which keeps autocorrecting to Declan...) should have had a yellow early on, instead he was allowed to kick and pull players all over the place.

Noticed they never showed the ‘ kneel ‘ in our game,
was this because of the very loud singing of 4lhad?

Controversial decisions only happen in Rangers games or against the filth
Surely you know this as that's what the press pack have been saying for years

Keevins clearly trying to peddle the myth that we are somehow getting preferential treatment from the officials.

Just in, so watched.
Don’t worry, we’ll read about the hand ball all week.

I’ve always thought this modern way of punching the ball when it’s easier to catch is daft, if you were down the park and a ball came in like that you would think nothing of catching it, unchallenged, what’s the problem. Be interesting to see stats for goals or chances conceded from corners that were easily preventable because keepers palm easy shots that are down their middle out for corners. Does my
Box in, it’s equivalent to a CH hoofing the ball out for a corner or shy when he has plenty of time, everyone gets pissed off with that.

Anybody watch Dundee v Sheep? Near end of game ball goes towards Dundee bench, Aberdeen defender goes to get it back, tossed behind by bench then looks like McPake, I think, kick the defender. I know he got red card but had this been Steven Gerrard he’d be in the jail now.

Anybody watch Dundee v Sheep? Near end of game ball goes towards Dundee bench, Aberdeen defender goes to get it back, tossed behind by bench then looks like McPake, I think, kick the defender. I know he got red card but had this been Steven Gerrard he’d be in the jail now.
Mcpake is a prick. Also why is Griffiths still not banned? If I threw a flare at a player I wouldn't be allowed back into a football stadium and would be charged by Police.

I seen that and I’m sure the thumb who was in the dugout had a kick at the guy too

bit harsh. you wouldnt put any of it down to the 2 or 3 sitters morelos missed to make a last minute corner completely irrelevant? if he scores even 1 of them we dont need to worry about the outcome of that corner

I said it when it happened theres a goal coming here off this,tav has previous giving away silly fouls dangerous positions at end of games feckin knew it was happening.

bit harsh. you wouldnt put any of it down to the 2 or 3 sitters morelos missed to make a last minute corner completely irrelevant? if he scores even 1 of them we dont need to worry about the outcome of that corner
Agree the chance Roofe set up for him should have been taken a simple tap in how did he miss it only he can tell us.

I said it when it happened theres a goal coming here off this,tav has previous giving away silly fouls dangerous positions at end of games feckin knew it was happening.

It was a silly foul to give away but it was minutes before their goal ffs.

The only person to blame is McGregor!

It was a silly foul to give away but it was minutes before their goal ffs.

The only person to blame is McGregor!
Its laughable,the ball ended up back near the halfway line,went over to the left of the pitch and they got a deflected corner from about 35 yards out off of Kamara.

Did Sportscene show the Boyce stamp at the half way line in front of the Govan in the opening minutes clear yellow card offence minimum, and as for Devlin persistent infringements before a yellow card in 74 minutes defies belief Aribo and Goldson done for their first fouls but than is Don Robertson for you!

Did Sportscene show the Boyce stamp at the half way line in front of the Govan in the opening minutes clear yellow card offence minimum, and as for Devlin persistent infringements before a yellow card in 74 minutes defies belief Aribo and Goldson done for their first fouls but than is Don Robertson for you!
No,the highlights were pretty poor,i think they only showed the scuffle between Bacuna and the Hearts guy,incidentally Robbie Neilson both players had their hands round each other's throat,lady's front bottom.

Just in, so watched.
To be fair, Turnbulls goal very similar to Lundstrums. Defence stood off and free hit.

Mcpake is a prick. Also why is Griffiths still not banned? If I threw a flare at a player I wouldn't be allowed back into a football stadium and would be charged by Police.
To compound it, in his goal celebration, Griffiths appeared to mimic kicking something into the crowd. Oh how the disciplinary panel laughed, such a jolly wee craicster, whits he like eh!

Watched our highlights again there, inept finishing and Greegs making a complete cvnt of it compounded by our inability to guard the back post!

The first half was as good as we've played all season.

Back