Brondby on Thursday - Ticket Availability. Why Are So Many Being Re-Sold?

Empire

@Empire1872 - Twitter
Staff member
Have to say it’s interesting how many tickets are available for this one, especially on here. I’m not talking about ones the club are selling, I’m meaning tickets being resold after buying them.

Interesting after buying tickets in the first place so many people are now deciding not to go. Can only be due to our current form, if we were flying there wouldn’t be as many for sure.

Totally appreciate some will have genuine reasons but I’d guess overall majority is because they can’t be arsed going.

32 tickets (and counting) for sale in the last week on this forum.

Fair Weather Fans RSC?

Have to say it’s very disappointing how many tickets are available for this one, especially on here. I’m not talking about ones the club are selling, I’m meaning tickets being resold after buying them.

Interesting after buying tickets in the first place so many people are now deciding not to go. Can only be due to our current form, if we were flying there wouldn’t be as many for sure. Appreciate some will have genuine reasons but I’d guess majority is because they can’t be arsed.

Fair Weather Fans RSC?
Both hibs n hearts games had ridiculous amounts of tickets found on here aswell. It's really sad to see.

Precisely why you think ticket availability is strange for evening games.

If we were playing as well as we did last season, you and I both know that there wouldn’t be over 30 tickets available on this forum.

I just find it strange that after a year of not being able to go to games and people going on about how they wished they were there, some have chucked it already because we aren’t at our best.

If we were playing as well as we did last season, you and I both know that there wouldn’t be over 30 tickets available on this forum.

I just find it strange that after a year of not being able to go to games and people going on about how they wished they were there, some have chucked it already because we aren’t at our best.
Perhaps. I still wouldn’t be going.

Combination of the team we’re playing, midweek being tricky for many folk who travel but have bought the 3 match package and the teams form. My da for example goes thick and thin but just can’t make it mid week all the time. It’s a concern but not a huge one tbh. We’ve also as a club raised our standards in terms of expectations - this competition is no longer a novelty.

Reactions: o7o
I’ve been to every home game since I’ve been a ST holder, however I won’t be attending due to the government restrictions regarding covid passports.

I suspect there will be more than a few other people like myself who reluctantly can’t attend Thursdays game
Have to say it’s very disappointing how many tickets are available for this one, especially on here. I’m not talking about ones the club are selling, I’m meaning tickets being resold after buying them.

Interesting after buying tickets in the first place so many people are now deciding not to go. Can only be due to our current form, if we were flying there wouldn’t be as many for sure. Appreciate some will have genuine reasons but I’d guess majority is because they can’t be arsed.

Fair Weather Fans RSC?

I’ve been to every home game since I’ve been a ST holder, however I won’t be attending due to the government restrictions regarding covid passports.

I suspect there will be more than a few other people like myself who reluctantly can’t attend Thursdays game

Like I said in the OP, I do appreciate covid passports will be an issue for some but there have been other games this season which have had plenty of tickets available on here.

I know that my son won't be there as he tested positive for covid. There could be many reasons especially cccs for those who can't go in mid week

Tbh I cant be arsed with the Europa this year, I was fully expecting us to be in the champions league, the ticket pricing for the europa was a complete and utter money grab imo, fans paying for the players failures.

All that said, I bought the 3 match package for me and my boy and we will both be there as usual

Think you answered your own question OP.

The games this year have been a tough watch, invariably attendances will drop. Add to that Covid issues, remote chances of qualification and Europa League being a runners up prize to CL.

I'll be there but it's really no surprise.

probably think its not value for money in current form, i have to agree, make some money back and hopefully the team can improve

Last season it was "I miss it so much", "Cannae wait 'til we can get back", "will never take it for granted again", "gutted we' re not there" etc.

Also people were saying if you have no ST and not on MyGers there will be no chance of getting a ticket etc.

How things turn around, eh?! Tickets have been piss easy to get for anyone.

Shut up you tart. :)

It’s just too expensive
It is. This season for the first time I didn't sign up to cccs, and when the prices were announced (£120, not 117), I thought, sod it, I'll watch them at home. Deep down, I knew I would buy them, and I did, at the last moment, but it was a miscalculation from the club. We want a full stadium for these games.

Tbh I cant be arsed with the Europa this year, I was fully expecting us to be in the champions league, the ticket pricing for the europa was a complete and utter money grab imo, fans paying for the players failures.

All that said, I bought the 3 match package for me and my boy and we will both be there as usual
I can't help but agree with that tbh.

Like you I always go but I don't blame any fan for being a bit fucked off this season. Especially when certain players are showing such a lack of commitment to the club at the same time.

Well, I'm just out of hospital last week after a 10-day stint and still not really in any fit state to be leaving the house never mind go to the game.

Would love to be there, just like I wanted to be on Saturday.

Back