Motherwell away

Gold member I missed out on St Mirren but both the wife and me are successful for Motherwell , what’s the chances of picking up a St Mirren ticket outside the ground ? wasn’t successful on my bus ballot either :confused:

I’d encourage you to email the mygers/SLO email to ask for clarity on when thresholds will be updated or if they’re remaining the same, when fans will be informed

Presume the Motherwell ballot has went ahead without so much as a bit of communication about this then.

It really is a shambles.

December is going to be an interesting month with the 4 Cat A games.

As others have mentioned though, it's strange I got two games in a row when we were initially told that you go to the back of the queue once you get allocated a ticket. That's clearly not happened, so either that's a mistake or they've changed that process too.
The reason they’ve got 2 in a row is because when they filter they’ll see the people that moved from silver to gold would’ve been 0/2 or 1/2 whereas original golds were 2/2 so new golds were front of the queue

Using that logic, they were then 1/3 or 2/3 where as some original golds were 3/3. So they’re trying to even things up which technically is right as they go to back or the queue until everyone catches up

So I won’t get another ticket until all golds have had 3

As others have mentioned though, it's strange I got two games in a row when we were initially told that you go to the back of the queue once you get allocated a ticket. That's clearly not happened, so either that's a mistake or they've changed that process too.
It's not strange. St Johnstone allocation was massive, majority of gold at the time would of got, therefore most were back in the ballot again for Dundee.

Gold member.

Not had Motherwell or St Mirren but got every game before that.

Looks like thresholds aren't being changed and gold is becoming over populated.

Exact same for me.

When did the Motherwell emails go out?

It’s a cert we’ll get Livi now then be fûcked for the first few Cat A games in December.

Silver, should be gold but fecked my renewal a few years back and never ticked away games for one season, still went to away games through sourced tickets but lost 50 points which cost me Gold, without buying crap like the champions wall, Edmiston house etc

Applied for every away bar Dundee as the window wasn’t open long enough.

Had zero tickets allocated thus far, pile of shite.

It's not strange. St Johnstone allocation was massive, majority of gold at the time would of got, therefore most were back in the ballot again for Dundee.
That being the case, given I've missed out on St Mirren and Motherwell, I should be creeping towards the front of the 'queue' again (if that process is truly still in place), although given the next game is Livi then I'd expect to get that anyway due to the size of allocation.

Exact same for me.

When did the Motherwell emails go out?

It’s a cert we’ll get Livi now then be fûcked for the first few Cat A games in December.
Mygers should get approx 4,000 for livingston

I’d say around 70% of gold members that apply should get no problem

Still not had any away ticket
applied for all away game except the st Johnstone game on silver the way it's goin think I will not renew mygers for couple of years

That being the case, given I've missed out on St Mirren and Motherwell, I should be creeping towards the front of the 'queue' again (if that process is truly still in place), although given the next game is Livi then I'd expect to get that anyway due to the size of allocation.
Aye you’d be guaranteed the next away game, unfortunately for you it’s Livi and you’d be likely to get anyway.

Hopefully I’m lucky enough to miss it given I’ve got Motherwell :)

The reason they’ve got 2 in a row is because when they filter they’ll see the people that moved from silver to gold would’ve been 0/2 or 1/2 whereas original golds were 2/2 so new golds were front of the queue

Using that logic, they were then 1/3 or 2/3 where as some original golds were 3/3. So they’re trying to even things up which technically is right as they go to back or the queue until everyone catches up

So I won’t get another ticket until all golds have had 3

If that is indeed what has happened then the system really isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.

People who were recently categorised as a lower tier are now hoovering up all the gold tickets before there is even an adjustment to tier thresholds:))

Pretty laughable stuff.

If that is indeed what has happened then the system really isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.

People who were recently categorised as a lower tier are now hoovering up all the gold tickets before there is even an adjustment to tier thresholds:))

Pretty laughable stuff.
Its precisely what’s happened mate

Whether it’s right or wrong is for someone else to judge but it’s been caused by them updating individuals points but not updating the thresholds at the same time

Obviously if someone’s now classed in gold but hadn’t had any tickets they’d rightly be ahead of someone on 3/3

Aye you’d be guaranteed the next away game, unfortunately for you it’s Livi and you’d be likely to get anyway.

Hopefully I’m lucky enough to miss it given I’ve got Motherwell :)
That's fair enough, bottom line is I apply for everything, so won't complain when I get one, even if it is at the pasta bowl!

Have those golds who are saying they've only had 2 or less, have you actually applied for every game?
I’ve applied for every game- finger wasn’t fast enough for Ross County- got St Johnstone and Dundee tickets- nothing for St Mirren or Motherwell so basically I’ve had 2 out of 5 possible tickets if you include Ross County and I’ve been included in gold tier since Brighton points were added in July

Have those golds who are saying they've only had 2 or less, have you actually applied for every game?
This is only the fourth ballot. All the silver that moved to gold have taken majority of tickets for last two. So most in gold will only be on two I’d imagine.

Its precisely what’s happened mate

Whether it’s right or wrong is for someone else to judge but it’s been caused by them updating individuals points but not updating the thresholds at the same time

Obviously if someone’s now classed in gold but hadn’t had any tickets they’d rightly be ahead of someone on 3/3

A farce then. I don’t see how anyone could credibly argue that that’s right.

It makes a mockery of the whole initial tier system. Basically shunting a load of gold tier supporters down the list to prioritise silver tier supporters that have recently gained some extra points. The same will apply to bronze moving to silver.

As much of a shambles as it is, at least if the club communicated this nonsense to us we would have half an idea what’s going on.

A farce then. I don’t see how anyone could credibly argue that that’s right.

It makes a mockery of the whole initial tier system. Basically shunting a load of gold tier supporters down the list to prioritise silver tier supporters that have gained some extra points.

As much of a shambles as it is, at least if the club communicated this nonsense to us we would have half an idea what’s going on.
They’ve clearly not considered how it would work in practice, seen some golds had 3/3 and majority of ST holders in Bronze/Silver had 0 and thought shit

Their solution is giving golds 7/8 throughout a season (more than cccs would’ve given people) and by increasing gold, it means more will filter to silver/bronze

It’s evidently not a loyalty scheme but why can’t they just communicate changes to us? It shouldn’t be left for individuals like myself to pick up on the changes and inform people on a football forum

I’ve got zero complaints at missing out through my ST for Motherwell but it’ll cause issues going forward. If the change is communicated, a lot of my argument is nullified and I’d need to suck it up

Do you get sent an email to say you have been succesful ? What does it mean in my order history showing as balloted member ?

This is only the fourth ballot. All the silver that moved to gold have taken majority of tickets for last two. So most in gold will only be on two I’d imagine.
Yep, which means the golds on 3 could be sitting out the next game (some will miss out on Livingston)

Then when Hibs come around, everyone in gold should be on 3 or 4

Pretty laughable stuff.
Hi @Greg Marshall

You able to confirm this is accurate

Mygers where do you start.

If am correct they told us once you receive a ticket in your tier you don’t get another one till everyone in your tier has had one, but we have people on silver with zero and some on 2 in silver tier
Then we have people moving up tiers if it’s no bronze to silver or silver to gold when are they going to tell us the new tier threshold or the cut of. Am sure they also told us it gets reviewed every 12 weeks last update was July at some point so they 12 weeks as passed with still no update. And euro aways let’s no even bother going over this letting any Tom dick and Harry on the corporate flight as they canny fill it due to cost

Yes

If am correct they told us once you receive a ticket in your tier you don’t get another one till everyone in your tier has had one, but we have people on silver with zero and some on 2 in silver tier
Then we have people moving up tiers if it’s no bronze to silver or silver to gold when are they going to tell us the new tier threshold or the cut of. Am sure they also told us it gets reviewed every 12 weeks last update was July at some point so they 12 weeks as passed with still no update. And euro aways let’s no even bother going over this letting any Tom dick and Harry on the corporate flight as they canny fill it due to cost
There was an update a few mates have jumped from silver to gold a few weeks ago

Mygers is a shambles

Back