Brondby on Thursday - Ticket Availability. Why Are So Many Being Re-Sold?

We certainly weren't poor to watch on Saturday mate.

We played some of the best football played in the league this season.

At times Hearts couldn't get near us.

Unfortunately we scorned chance after chance and then gifted a goal.
Yes agree... in the 1st half we played some good stuff.
But in general folk are leaving Ibrox almost every single week of late frustrated and disappointed with what they watched. It becomes a little to easy for some, especially on a miserable night to think, beer, slippers, fire and TV.

The place should be rocking for a European game. There is no doubt whatsoever some fans take Europe for granted and are delusional as to what level the club is at. We haven't signed a first team started in about two seasons but expect us to be in the Champions League and turn their nose up at the EL.

More than a few have come down with a bout of spoiledbastarditis when it comes to Rangers in Europe under Gerrard.

The place should be rocking for a European game. There is no doubt whatsoever some fans take Europe for granted and are delusional as to what level the club is at. We haven't signed a first team started in about two seasons but expect us to be in the Champions League and turn their nose up at the EL.

More than a few have come down with a bout of spoiledbastarditis when it comes to Rangers in Europe under Gerrard.
Fair point well made. I can’t believe the way some are dismissing the Europa. We would make more money from 3 wins in the Europa than for winning both the Scottish and league cups. Sad and totally baffling to me why some people have switched off from it. Four years ago we were embarrassed in the city of Progres with our manager squaring up to fans in a hedge. We are now back to top 50 in european rankings . Some people have short memories

Valid to an extent. Malmo aren't very good. They don't pay the wages we do we shouldn't have got knocked out by them especially when you add in the sending off. The knock out game for EL against a team we really should be taking 3 or 4 off was turgid. Lyon was what it was. Prague away was always going to be a goal in it either way or a draw imo. There are no excuses for not beating this mob tomorrow night imo.

Valid to an extent. Malmo aren't very good. They don't pay the wages we do we shouldn't have got knocked out by them especially when you add in the sending off. The knock out game for EL against a team we really should be taking 3 or 4 off was turgid. Lyon was what it was. Prague away was always going to be a goal in it either way or a draw imo. There are no excuses for not beating this mob tomorrow night imo.
It's a team that beat us after we had won 3 titles in a row. Losing to Malmo although disappointing, isn't exactly unique. It's happened all throughout our history to better Rangers sides than this.

I said we're not firing on all cylinders, but what sort of "supporter" stops going to games, despite his side being top of the league and 4 points ahead of their main rivals, as well as having beaten them already this season?

You don't need to reply mate... I already know the answer.
I personally don't give a shit about how they're performing, I do care that they're still in poll position for the league.

We're not Bayern munich ffs.

No decent tickets left now, left it a bit late in buying one :))
So the game's almost a complete sell out then!
Seems like a huge fuss has been made out of nothing more than a bunch of tickets became available for probably legitimate reasons and most of them have now been snapped up.
Why the Big Drama?

So the game's almost a complete sell out then!
Seems like a huge fuss has been made out of nothing more than a bunch of tickets became available for probably legitimate reasons and most of them have now been snapped up.
Why the Big Drama?

No, there's plenty of seats just not in the better areas. Most are restricted view.

No, there's plenty of seats just not in the better areas. Most are restricted view.
How many restricted view seats are there in Ibrox?
Not many I'd wager and I'm quite sure a good lot of them will be snapped up before KO tomorrow.
We're doing just fine if all we have to sell are some restricted view seats and as we're almost in the last chance saloon for qualification from the group, I fully expect the ground to be rocking tomorrow night.

Have to say it’s interesting how many tickets are available for this one, especially on here. I’m not talking about ones the club are selling, I’m meaning tickets being resold after buying them.

Interesting after buying tickets in the first place so many people are now deciding not to go. Can only be due to our current form, if we were flying there wouldn’t be as many for sure.

Totally appreciate some will have genuine reasons but I’d guess overall majority is because they can’t be arsed going.

32 tickets (and counting) for sale in the last week on this forum.

Fair Weather Fans RSC?
Coming from South Wales and had to but the package on CCCS so made a decision which 2 games to travel up for and Lyon and Prague won to be honest so can’t do Brondby as travel costs meant 2 of 3 was possible.

It is amazing how much Steven Gerrard has upped the level of expectation in this theatre.
Hopefully, a win on Thursday will reinvigorate the support's interest.
I think the difficulty with travelling to away fixtures has dampened much of the enthusiasm.

Club should always be moving forward so ultimately not getting the CL is a disappointment and does cast a bit of a shadow over our EL campaign for me anyway but can’t imagine not wanting to go or not be bothered by any European game! Might be to do with the passports.

£39. I get the club needs the money. For the working class that’s far too expensive

The stadium will most probably be sold out and people will pay it. I understand that perspective but from the clubs angle I’d be remembering that we pretty much budget with EL ticket income in mind and didn’t get any fans in the door last year. Our fans are being asked to dig deep, but that’s football and it’s been that way for years.

Last season it was "I miss it so much", "Cannae wait 'til we can get back", "will never take it for granted again", "gutted we' re not there" etc.

Also people were saying if you have no ST and not on MyGers there will be no chance of getting a ticket etc.

How things turn around, eh?! Tickets have been piss easy to get for anyone.
This is partly the point

Seat sub should be available for non league games.

We get a lot of people who buy tickets who don't really plan to go unless is a big game this is partly why the club doesn't really look at increasing stadium size as they know this and put out soundbites about expansions

Is short sighted on two points from fans who do it and also from the club at moment is really difficult to get 2/3 tickets together the kids who could go arnt going because of these restrictions

However this case always will be times can't go work, weather travel etc and littoral the cost for these games are to high especially coming out of a pandemic

I’m selling mine as the Mrs needs to go out and ive only got one kids ticket and two kids.

I’m gonna say something super fan or uberish here and I don’t mean it to sound that way because I totally get the flat feeling (I feel flat myself) but how can we expect the team to be right up for it and motivated if most of us (going on the comments) aren’t up for it and can’t be arsed either?

And aye I know that the players are well paid and have a job to do etc but I feel the vibe translates to what happens on the pitch.

As I said I’m not judging because I feel the same way myself tbh
Ibrox being toxic from the first misplaced pass doesn't help either, it puzzles me why people go to football hurl abuse etc instead of backing the team.

Ibrox being toxic from the first misplaced pass doesn't help either, it puzzles me why people go to football hurl abuse etc instead of backing the team.
The supporters part with hard earned money (like myself; badly overdrawn already and it's only the 21st) and expect a side assembled at a much greater cost than most of our opponents to at least find a teammate with the ball and beat these inferior sides. It's not that much to ask. Malmö should've been put away, Dundee United wtf? and Hearts should've been soundly beaten. No wonder we're frustrated.

The supporters part with hard earned money (like myself; badly overdrawn already and it's only the 21st) and expect a side assembled at a much greater cost than most of our opponents to at least find a teammate with the ball and beat these inferior sides. It's not that much to ask. Malmö should've been put away, Dundee United wtf? and Hearts should've been soundly beaten. No wonder we're frustrated.
If you turn up expecting to win every match you're going to be disappointed, wage and transfer budgets mean nothing at times, look at Sheriff beating Real Madrid a few weeks ago.

It certainly looks like it is going to be a better attendance than the Lyon game but there are still some good seats available in the club deck for those interested.

If you turn up expecting to win every match you're going to be disappointed, wage and transfer budgets mean nothing at times, look at Sheriff beating Real Madrid a few weeks ago.
Of course I don't expect that. I think we should beat our domestic opponents at home quite comfortably, though, and teams of the calibre of Malmö in a knockout tie.

Vaccine passports and form.

It would be a full house if we were 12 points clear domestically (as we should be) and smashing teams every week.

As such, current form and being against a unfashionable team like Brondby will turn people off.

We’re all but out of the Europa League. Be even worse for Prague when we are officially out

There could still be things to look forward to even is we end up finishing third in the group and end up in the Europa Conference League.

We could still get some good ties as there are quality teams like Tottenham and Roma still in the ECL.

I think we could stand a somewhat good chance of getting to the ECL final, if we won it we would go down as the first ever champions of it.

Also Slavia Prague are still in the ECL, we could get a chance of revenge against them.

There could still be things to look forward to even is we end up finishing third in the group and end up in the Europa Conference League.

We could still get some good ties as there are quality teams like Tottenham and Roma still in the ECL.

I think we could stand a somewhat good chance of getting to the ECL final, if we won it we would go down as the first ever champions of it.

Also Slavia Prague are still in the ECL, we could get a chance of revenge against them.
The bum league that absolute nae c*nt wants to play in

People will look down their noses at the conference when there is literally millions in prize money to be made if we dropped down into it.

No it won’t

Tbf mate, there's maybe about 60 tickets at the back of BR5 and then about 100 single seats, or restricted view, between the CD, Main Stand and Enclosure.

It's certainly going to be an excellent attendance, when you take the ticket prices into account.

Makes those that claimed we'd be lucky to get 35k for Brondby, after the Lyon game, look ridiculous, as per usual.

Back