Motherwell away

The worry for you guys now has to be yous will be back of the queue for silver. Could literally be waiting a good 4/5 months for another away game because rangers have cocked up

So you might’ve previously had a chance at a category A game which now looks slim
More than likely but can only piss with the pecker you have got.

Hopefully I don’t get Livi now :cool:

The worry for you guys now has to be yous will be back of the queue for silver. Could literally be waiting a good 4/5 months for another away game because rangers have cocked up

So you might’ve previously had a chance at a category A game which now looks slim
Doesn't bother me mate, I take what I can get plus I don't live in Scotland which makes it easier. Was fun though reading the reactions of the uber Golds the past few weeks and winding them up. :))

In that case I’ll cut them a wee bit of slack

I don’t work in IT so no idea on cost but realistically how much do integrated IT systems cost? Few 100k or so?

There’s no real excuse not to have invested in IT systems by now
We should have a system that doesn't crash at the slightest hint of major traffic to it that would help

Not sure what the cost would be either

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me mate, I take what I can get plus I don't live in Scotland which makes it easier. Was fun though reading the reactions of the uber Golds the past few weeks and winding them up. :))
My annoyance wasn’t directed at the individuals, it was at the lack of communication

As said, I had no issue with people like yourself getting tickets for the games. Just thought the club should provide clarity instead of temporarily changing the goalposts

I suspect the new cut off is 1530 as that’s just above the points you’d get for home league attendance + home cup games I’m sure
Was 1 point away with my prediction

Tbh, I think that’s about right when you consider 25 was the standard points gained across the board

I suspect there may be a few extra silver that are now permanently in gold until the next review due to additional purchase/cup games. Won’t be as many that were promoted due to the system error

@Greg Marshall can we expect the club to comment on the error and acknowledge a mistake was made? Maybe another statement from Robertson?

Was 1 point away with my prediction

Tbh, I think that’s about right when you consider 25 was the standard points gained across the board

I suspect there may be a few extra silver that are now permanently in gold until the next review due to additional purchase/cup games. Won’t be as many that were promoted due to the system error

@Greg Marshall can we expect the club to comment on the error and acknowledge a mistake was made? Maybe another statement from Robertson?
I have had a point deducted for some reason so I now scrape in by 1 point.

Decent email. Give them credit.

So semi is a priority window. That’ll be interesting when 20k people try and log in at the same time.

Would have been interesting if they informed us if Cat A are gold only? Assuming they will not be.

Decent email. Give them credit.

So semi is a priority window. That’ll be interesting when 20k people try and log in at the same time.

Would have been interesting if they informed us if Cat A are gold only? Assuming they will not be.
It’s pish.

My understanding was that the semi final & finals would be distributed top down

It’s pish.

My understanding was that the semi final & finals would be distributed top down
How’s it pish?

There’s no need to distribute tickets top down against Hibs.

Priority window makes sense as there will be surplus tickets. I could see your point if it was Celtic at Hampden.

How’s it pish?

Priority window makes sense as there will be surplus tickets. I could see your point if it was Celtic at Hampden.
I’d be assuming they’ll be doing the same for all semi finals

Would have made it easier than having to queue.
Had me panicking, thank god it’s not a ballot :D

Just got access to the email, no admission they’ve made an arse of it, no confirmation how category A matches are working, no confirmation if Celtic is gold category only

The communication is appalling

Doesn’t look like it.

Says priority groups. Nothing about tiers or too down
So we now have 3 different distribution methods for 3 different types of game

Away domestic - ballot in tiers. Once successful, back of the queue until other have same amount

Away European - top down for Indy, top down for official

Semis/finals - priority groups with different buying windows

They don’t make things easy haha

I’d be assuming they’ll be doing the same for all semi finals
I hope this is more of a common sense approach because we have such a large allocation.

You’d like to think they’d go top down for the final if we get there, especially if it’s against them!

So we now have 3 different distribution methods for 3 different types of game

Away domestic - ballot in tiers. Once successful, back of the queue until other have same amount

Away European - top down for Indy, top down for official

Semis/finals - priority groups with different buying windows

They don’t make things easy haha
Away domestic isn’t operating like that, some folk in silver have had two aways already and some have had zero…

I hope this is more of a common sense approach because we have such a large allocation.

You’d like to think they’d go top down for the final if we get there, especially if it’s against them!
Doubt that’ll be the case now, they’d just face further criticism from fans if they change the goalposts again after this

They’re silly doing the priority groups process as it could potentially result in High gold missing out on a cup final ticket now if it’s first come, first served. Have they learned no lessons from the IT system?

Been told all along from the SLO hampden Is top down, turns out it’s not

If they are dishing out tickets from top down for certain matches aren't they creating the "closed shop" they didn't want?

Away domestic isn’t operating like that, some folk in silver have had two aways already and some have had zero…
That’s how it’s meant to work. I don’t understand how there’s an anomaly but you’re not meant to be in a ballot until everyone’s on the same amount of games (unless people haven’t applied for games)

"Following consultation with supporters"

What a lot of nonsense, anyone know when the last supporters consultation was?

"Following consultation with supporters"

What a lot of nonsense, anyone know when the last supporters consultation was?
Funnily enough, there’s never any minutes released from focus groups

I wonder why?

If they are dishing out tickets from top down for certain matches aren't they creating the "closed shop" they didn't want?
Pretty much, it'll only be Celtic that go to gold only. Everythig else domestically should be balloted. Europe is just a mess tbh. I'm guessing with the semi final and finals you still need to be ST - MyGers - CCCS and get before someone who isn't?

How’s it pish?

I've signed up to CCCS there shouldn't be the hassle of trying to log in and get tickets. I've already agreed to purchase if allocated. That was the end of the story previously.

Had me panicking, thank god it’s not a ballot :D

Just got access to the email, no admission they’ve made an arse of it, no confirmation how category A matches are working, no confirmation if Celtic is gold category only

The communication is appalling
Harsh. Ha Ha

For cup semi-finals and finals, nothing should change from the way it has always been done…..i.e. if you’re committing to ‘all home games’ and paying for the wee cup games at Ibrox, you should get a semi-final/final ticket ahead of someone who has more points but hasn’t committed/gone to those games. There is no need to change that, and if they do it is just going to cause more negative feeling towards MyGers.

It’s a similar case to the fans who signed up to ‘all home friendlies’ who SHOULD have had access to Real Madrid tickets first (before the club messed that process up completely!)

I've signed up to CCCS there shouldn't be the hassle of trying to log in and get tickets. I've already agreed to purchase if allocated. That was the end of the story previously.
Totally agree with this. You’d like to think that the number of fans falling under priority window ‘1’ is below the total allocation. Don’t see why they can’t just automatically allocate/take payment from them as before - seems pointless having the login process and all the traffic/failed checkout attempt issues that come with it. Pain in the neck having to log in to buy tickets for these games now.

Wouldn’t mind it as much if they had a ticketing website built for the 21st century….

Pretty much, it'll only be Celtic that go to gold only. Everythig else domestically should be balloted. Europe is just a mess tbh. I'm guessing with the semi final and finals you still need to be ST - MyGers - CCCS and get before someone who isn't?
Europe will split next season for another 20 bucks I would imagine.

I’m 86pts away from gold, how can I get there I signed up for all home games, Friendly’s & cup also European games, also in my gets go to all away games I get tickets for, how do get more points ?

am I doing something wrong regarding away tickets, applied for all and haven’t had one yet while being in silver tier.

I’m 86pts away from gold, how can I get there I signed up for all home games, Friendly’s & cup also European games, also in my gets go to all away games I get tickets for, how do get more points ?
Edminston house - 50 points
Champions wall - 5 points
Buy all the programmes online - 10+ points
A stadium tour - 1 point

There’s 66, you’d still be 20 behind. Realistically you won’t get into gold unless you go on a few European trips and keep buying habits up

am I doing something wrong regarding away tickets, applied for all and haven’t had one yet while being in silver tier.
Nope - a few of my mates in Silver are the same. The balance of tickets distributed to Silver coupled with the size of that tier is the problem.

The benefits of MyGers should obviously benefit Gold members the most, but I envisage the extent to which it is benefitting Golds in relation to those in Silver could mean a fair few fans in the Silver/Bronze categories don’t bother renewing for future seasons. Which in turn will mean less members and resultantly some Gold will probably go down to Silver.

The balance is way off just now.

Back