New Mygers tiers announced

Since I’m using someone else’s season tix I’m not even a my Gers member.
Still don’t understand the whole point of it tbh.

I wish they would give us points for buying merchandise. Give us overseas bears a chance. I only have 50 points, but my RangersTV is the only thing I can do to get points.
I don’t. Buying tickets and going to games is what should be rewarded.

If merchandise got points people with money to burn could buy any old shite to jump up tiers unfairly.

As I intentionally don't go to away games any more, I'm happy enough with my 1400pts and silver.

Gold should be those who go everywhere.

If you don't do mygers next year and leave it for couple of years do you still get points for the years you missed

I emailed a few weeks back re the away match points - I'm silver and felt that it was unfair to award points based on the luck of a ballot because it simply meant that the gap from silver to gold gets wider.

Good to see they've taken feedback on board.

I'm silver 1505 and my son 1500, so within touching distance of gold. I'm not in a position to spend big bucks on champions walls, etc to get us both to gold, so hopefully just chipping away with match tickets will eventually get us there and greater access to aways.

Turning into a bit of a closed shop.

If your in bronze you will never move up

Been to every home game, applied for every away game , never got any tickets and no closer
I agree and if they think that increasing the points threshold for moving up a tier will keep the biggest portion of ‘customers’ happy then I think they will be risking loosing a right few £40’s in rye near future

I don’t. Buying tickets and going to games is what should be rewarded.

If merchandise got points people with money to burn could buy any old shite to jump up tiers unfairly.
Then people with no dependants and plenty of time and money benefit more than people like myself, who goes to as many as I can, buy RTV and then spend an absolute fortune on strips for my 3 kids.
I think that should be rewarded too.

Last edited:
Am silver so no point renewal of mygers
Just wait a couple years and hopefully move up
Had 7 travelclub points so in silver no good for Euro away tickets

Applied for all away gsmes except st Johnstone still not got any away tickets

Not going down the road of buying stuff for points

Goog luck to all in gold

Has it ever been confirmed as the past 5 seasons and not 6 seeing last year was a wash out?
Not seen it confirmed per se but it is, most certainly, 5 years. Folk got points last season, just everybody (without additional purchases like RangersTV etc) got the same.

Am silver so no point renewal of mygers
Just wait a couple years and hopefully move up
Had 7 travelclub points so in silver no good for Euro away tickets

Applied for all away gsmes except st Johnstone still not got any away tickets

Not going down the road of buying stuff for points

Goog luck to all in gold
Mate I think you’d get most euro aways.

Agree you’re one who was affected by this - you’d have Defo got a Brondby one under the e old system

I emailed a few weeks back re the away match points - I'm silver and felt that it was unfair to award points based on the luck of a ballot because it simply meant that the gap from silver to gold gets wider.

Good to see they've taken feedback on board.

I'm silver 1505 and my son 1500, so within touching distance of gold. I'm not in a position to spend big bucks on champions walls, etc to get us both to gold, so hopefully just chipping away with match tickets will eventually get us there and greater access to aways.
You're only 2 European away days from gold. :))

And queens :cool:

I’ve not had this email but my email telling me I have a Motherwell ticket says I’m gold so I must be staying there.

Anyone else not had this update?
I got the update, happy to swap for the Motherwell ticket? :D

And queens :cool:

I’ve not had this email but my email telling me I have a Motherwell ticket says I’m gold so I must be staying there.

Anyone else not had this update?

The latest email update with points and tiers came again after the Motherwell email. Mines came at 17:31.

Worth checking your account if you didn’t get a mail.

So no points for domestic aways until they come up some overly elaborate calculation that will no doubt screw someone over unfairly.

They've got us by the balls as you either stick with it and their make it up as they go along approach, or miss out entirely.

The latest email update with points and tiers came again after the Motherwell email. Mines came at 17:31.

Worth checking your account if you didn’t get a mail.

I don’t have that. Definitely not. Not bothered about my tier - I’m gold and will remain gold but the same email allows you to register for away games up to Parkhead I think? I’d like to do that.

I don’t have that. Definitely not. Not bothered about my tier - I’m gold and will remain gold but the same email allows you to register for away games up to Parkhead I think? I’d like to do that.
If you follow the independent travel link for Lyon from the email earlier you should see all the matches

Not seen it confirmed per se but it is, most certainly, 5 years. Folk got points last season, just everybody (without additional purchases like RangersTV etc) got the same.
The reason I asked is that I’m silver 1333, with 5 years season tickets, 5 years cccs, 3 years friendlies, 4 years away scheme, 7 or 8 travel club points, 2 years RTV subscription.
And I think I keep getting further away from Gold.

The reason I asked is that I’m silver 1333, with 5 years season tickets, 5 years cccs, 3 years friendlies, 4 years away scheme, 7 or 8 travel club points, 2 years RTV subscription.
Those years where you missed friendlies and away games will be costing you dear. Your points total suggests you are missing more though.

Turning into a bit of a closed shop.

If your in bronze you will never move up

Been to every home game, applied for every away game , never got any tickets and no closer
Not really, if you're in bronze then it's likely you've not had a ST, or atleast been on the CCCS for the last 5 years. As the previous years drop off you'll move up

That seems low to me for what you've listed. Have you had a breakdown to make sure it's correct? They've missed things from loads of folk I know.

Edit: actually it might be the friendlies and aways. Folk know the ins and outs far better than me.

It is 5 years history they use, isn't it?

If so, I'd be getting that points total checked.

You can register for the away games up to Parkhead by logging in to your online account.

MyGers Memberships - Match Registration.

Those years where you missed friendlies and away games will be costing you dear. Your points total suggests you are missing more though.
They are now, with the nightmare of missing out on a Brondby ticket and all aways apart from St Johnstone.
Might need to contact Ibrox to clarify my points.

Since I’m using someone else’s season tix I’m not even a my Gers member.
Still don’t understand the whole point of it tbh.
To make money and supposedly reward loyalty.

Yours isn't being rewarded and mine hasn't been despite buying all sorts of shite ti boost points but still don't get many away games.

Im 41 points of gold was against spending money on anything to get more points at the start but with so many in silver now I'm tempted to just do it to get into gold.

Back