New Mygers tiers announced

Nobody is getting points right now for domestic Aways and Brondby Away points have not be added yet mate.
So that’s going to be me even further behind come the close season as I haven’t been successful in the ballot.
Luckily I can always manage to pick tickets up but there’s going to be a game where I won’t.

So that’s going to be me even further behind come the close season as I haven’t been successful in the ballot.
Luckily I can always manage to pick tickets up but there’s going to be a game where I won’t.
Think it’s one point for domestic Aways but last I heard they would be added at end of season, so they won’t make a huge difference. Euro Aways is a different matter of course.

I agree and if they think that increasing the points threshold for moving up a tier will keep the biggest portion of ‘customers’ happy then I think they will be risking loosing a right few £40’s in rye near future
The way mygers is designed they need to move the thresholds to keep the system running the way it’s meant to

Whether people agree with it is another matter. Ultimately I think it’s going to end up changing for the reason you’ve said above - far too many fans are becoming disillusioned for them not to do anything

I think it’ll move back to a CCCS method of distribution with no tiers but we have to pay for the privilege

Think it’s one point for domestic Aways but last I heard they would be added at end of season, so they won’t make a huge difference. Euro Aways is a different matter of course.
It's in the email tonight, they've changed the goalposts again.

"Therefore, at the end of the season we will calculate how many away tickets were available to purchase within every tier and if you purchased a threshold number of games made available, you will receive points for domestic away game attendance and this will be the same value for all tiers. "

Regardless of wethers you agree with my gers or not is up for debate but what is a fact is that fans who have more finances to go to the games and buy strips and subscriptions will always be in line for tickets first, is that fair? Also up for debate but it is what it is.

And I’ll probably have a choice of a ticket for Brondby with non travelling Gold members not going.
But would rather prefer the 15 points to keep the points tallying up.

Regardless of wethers you agree with my gers or not is up for debate but what is a fact is that fans who have more finances to go to the games and buy strips and subscriptions will always be in line for tickets first, is that fair? Also up for debate but it is what it is.
You don’t get points for buying strips.

I am on 1797 and missed 1 Travel Club point and not bought any programmes so reckon it will just be above 1815
When did programme points start? Something telling me it was midway through last season?

Must’ve been about 15 this season? Maybe I’m off by about 20 then

When did programme points start? Something telling me it was midway through last season?

Must’ve been about 15 this season? Maybe I’m off by about 20 then
Is this for actual copies of programmes sold round the ground ?

Give fans an extra 50 or so MyGers points if they tap their smart card on a reader more than 5 minutes after the final whistle.

Reward the loyalty of the people who stay until the final whistle.

Maybe install more locations inside the stadium where people can tap their cards to reduce queuing, but installing more might cost too much.

My only concern is that the email seems to indicate every tier can apply for Celtic

@Greg Marshall correct me if I’m wrong but I believe communication was issued at the start specifically stating Celtic tickets would only be for those in gold?
Was an exception to this at the last Old form because the didn’t give them any allocation so every tier got the chance ?

Give fans an extra 50 or so MyGers points if they tap their smart card on a reader more than 5 minutes after the final whistle.

Maybe install more locations inside the stadium where people can tap their cards to reduce queuing, but installing more might cost too much.
People would take turns to stay behind and swipe their pals cards for them.

In fact they still would coz I’d imagine it’s one digital programme per MYGers member for a point
It’s not a digital copy, you get posted a paper copy to your home address

It’s 1 point per purchase, per rangers number. So a family of 10 would all need to buy one if they each wanted a point

It’s not a digital copy, you get posted a paper copy to your home address

It’s 1 point per purchase, per rangers number. So a family of 10 would all need to buy one if they each wanted a point
That’s where MYGers points spiral into the ridiculous, a dad of 2 already had to fork out probably easily £80 for his family to attend an away game, now they have to pay for all sorts of in my option irrelevant stuff to keep supporting their team away , the worst one being 3/4 people in the same house all with RTV for points

What about people who leave for genuine reasons? Also people can leave when ever they want.

Can just imagine everyone standing patience after a defeat to celtic for MyGers points. A mental idea that's a non starter.

You'd also just give your card to a mate to scan out there's the idea ruined already.

That’s where MYGers points spiral into the ridiculous, a dad of 2 already had to fork out probably easily £80 for his family to attend an away game, now they have to pay for all sorts of in my option irrelevant stuff to keep supporting their team away , the worst one being 3/4 people in the same house all with RTV for points
Think people need to realise points = £ spent

Though there’s no consistency for how much 1 point equals:

Programmes - £5.5 or £7 for 1 point
Edminston house - £3 for 1 point
Watch along - I’m sure it was £4 for 1 point
Woman’s match - £3.5 for 1 point

The reason I asked is that I’m silver 1333, with 5 years season tickets, 5 years cccs, 3 years friendlies, 4 years away scheme, 7 or 8 travel club points, 2 years RTV subscription.
And I think I keep getting further away from Gold.
I have 1515 points and I have the same as you apart from friendlies and travel club points which I didn't have. Either you have made a mistake or somebody has fecked your points up.

Think people need to realise points = £ spent

Though there’s no consistency for how much 1 point equals:

Programmes - £5.5 or £7 for 1 point
Edminston house - £3 for 1 point
Watch along - I’m sure it was £4 for 1 point
Woman’s match - £3.5 for 1 point
Aye, be interesting to see the uptake on non ticketing MYGers points in the future now we’ve had a taste of the ticket distribution, people were buying all sorts for 18 months not knowing how it was going to work

If you’re a few points short of moving up, you’ll be up in a few weeks - they don’t seem to have a system in place to keep you in your tier before the next points update.

Not if they keep increasing the point thresholds every three months
During the season, the old year has already dropped off, so everybody's will be increasing every game, if it didn't then somebody 1 point into gold who cancels RTV & Never attends a game all season would still be gold next May

Next tier update at the January winter break.

Aye cause that worked so well with this update and all the people that managed to move up a tier 4 weeks ago.

Instal a reader on here that takes 20 points off when people make a daft post like that TBH

My only concern is that the email seems to indicate every tier can apply for Celtic

@Greg Marshall correct me if I’m wrong but I believe communication was issued at the start specifically stating Celtic tickets would only be for those in gold?
Rangers changing the T C on mygers it’s certainly no like them. Am sure they have changed how away tickets get dished out about 3 times and we are only on the 6th away game

Last edited:
“Awarding points for registration may encourage some supporters to apply for games they can’t attend which will inflate the numbers in the ballot and make it harder for fans who can attend to access tickets.”

Naw.!!!! You think!!!!
Docking points for registering and not buying when offered would be a better deterrent.

Back