Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also emailed this morning.
I sent this email on 1/10/21. Now 19 days without a response.

Hello Natalie,

Away tickets for Brondby & Lyon

I note that an email was issued to MyGers members yesterday relating to tickets for Brondby away. I have signed up for all away tickets, including European away matches.

Can you provide a timeline/ description about when/ how Corporate ticketing works for foreign away ticket allocation please?

I have already booked flights from Aberdeen to Copenhagen through BA from 3/11 - 5/11.

Regards

Hello Natalie,

I note that an email was issued to MyGers members yesterday relating to tickets for Brondby away. I have signed up for all away tickets, including European away matches.

Can you provide a timeline/ description about when/ how Corporate ticketing works for foreign away ticket allocation please?

I have already booked flights from Aberdeen to Copenhagen through BA from 3/11 - 5/11.

Regards
Forward the email back to the employee and cc in Stewart Robertson

Wee message asking if you’ve got a response yet to the email you sent 19 days ago should do the trick

Hello Natalie,

Regards
I get the feeling that someone has screwed up somewhere along the line on this and nobody seems keen to own up as to what’s actually going on. Certainly going to have words with someone on Thursday night……

Customer service is so poor. No one gets back to you, even when you want to spend lots of cash on hospitality or need to discuss some details before buying.

Customer service is so poor. No one gets back to you, even when you want to spend lots of cash on hospitality or need to discuss some details before buying.
Some staff need to read the Aims of the club’s Customer Service document.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

All staff at Rangers Football Club aim to provide all supporters and customers with the best possible experience.

Rangers Football Club:

• Seeks to achieve the highest level of service to all its supporters.

• Treats all customers in a professional and courteous manner.

• Responds promptly to any contact from a customer via email, letter or fax.

• Aims to resolve issues as and when they are brought to our attention and as such encourages supporters to contact the Customer Services team in the first instance with any queries they may have

Some staff need to read the Aims of the club’s Customer Service document.

CUSTOMER SERVICE

All staff at Rangers Football Club aim to provide all supporters and customers with the best possible experience.

Rangers Football Club:

• Seeks to achieve the highest level of service to all its supporters.

• Treats all customers in a professional and courteous manner.

• Responds promptly to any contact from a customer via email, letter or fax.

• Aims to resolve issues as and when they are brought to our attention and as such encourages supporters to contact the Customer Services team in the first instance with any queries they may have
Promptly; leave emails unanswered for over 4 weeks and/or delete them :D

The bottom one, Jesus haha. Think the MyGers team should be made to recite these every day before starting their work

The latest MyGers email has to be a parody account surely, given the absolute chaos and distrust resulting from their recent decisions?

The latest MyGers email has to be a parody account surely, given the absolute chaos and distrust resulting from their recent decisions?
I am in VIP MyGers and received an email today "Important Away Match Information - Lyon" - the layman would read that and suggest we can apply for the Lyon day trip

Don't think I got an email for Bronby - does that suggest a change ? Or just more incompetence and I shouldn't of been sent the email ?

I am in VIP MyGers and received an email today "Important Away Match Information - Lyon" - the layman would read that and suggest we can apply for the Lyon day trip

Don't think I got an email for Bronby - does that suggest a change ? Or just more incompetence and I shouldn't of been sent the email ?
You’re right, there wasn’t an email for Brondby. When I queried it with MyGers I got this back, so who knows. Think I will try register as we’ve been invited to.
The Club72 members are being handled by the Hospitality team and I believe they are still in discussion about how this will be done

Tried, doesn't let me register.

Just incompetence. I’ve tried twice to register and haven’t been allowed because I don’t have MyGers membership, despite shelling out £35 to join MyGers VIP. Then I get two emails from ticket centre telling me I have left items in my basket, Lyon Free Registration, but when I log in, the basket is empty. Seems to be a disconnect between TO and whoever runs MyGers. I’ve asked for clarification but I don’t hold out much hope!

I really wouldn’t be surprised if they release the rest of the indy tickets to bar 72 fastest finger first when they realise how much they’ve fucked up.

I got a reply after emailing Stewart Robertson from his assistant so the mailbox is monitored at least.

I really wouldn’t be surprised if they release the rest of the indy tickets to bar 72 fastest finger first when they realise how much they’ve fucked up.

I got a reply after emailing Stewart Robertson from his assistant so the mailbox is monitored at least.
Interesting

What did the reply say?

What did the reply say?
I’d only cc’d in a portion of my email chain but they came back asking what my specific issues were re customer services. I went back pointing out how Rangers have given assurances re allocation of European tickets (ie wont be sent to home and now done it anyway) and newly opened matches for registration (ie stated would have had to apply for certain previous games to register but now open to all mygers members) - pointed out lack of consistency / mygers total failure.

Didn’t raise hospitality as doesn’t affect me but that’s an utter clusterfuck too.

Would love to see this poor lady's front bottom who gets the customer service manager job, never going to attract someone who has revolutionise the issues we have for ~£30k.

98 pages of messages. What’s the script with flying from and returning to Manchester? As far as I understand, fine going out if double jabbed but clueless about travelling back…

Day 2 test?

Expert medicals £28
Anyone recommend a PCR test for reasonable price the Sports Options recommended list is £80 n upwards
[/URL]

Discount codes for Randox (use any code to get your discount)-
FLYRYANAIR

BritishAirways43

easyjet2021

SAGA;

TUI2021

HPRX

Assume they are still ok? England going to lateral flow from 24th - we likely to do same?
Don’t book anything now with it likely to change, you can even book it while in Denmark worst case. Also it doesn’t need to be an at home test - there’s on site ones available for a few quid.

98 pages of messages. What’s the script with flying from and returning to Manchester? As far as I understand, fine going out if double jabbed but clueless about travelling back…
Fine going out with proof of vaccination, need day 2 test reference to enter onto passenger locator form for return.

Google is your friend

Before you travel to England – fully vaccinated​

Before you travel to England you must:

You will need to enter your COVID-19 test booking reference number on your passenger locator form.

From 22 October you will be able to book an antigen lateral flow device (LFD) test instead of a PCR for your ‘on arrival’ test.

When you arrive in England – fully vaccinated​

After you arrive in England you must take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2.

You must book this test before you travel.

If you will be in England for less than 2 days you still need to book and pay for a day 2 COVID-19 test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back