Lundstram

Yes it seemed he needed time to get used to our system and possibly the standards demanded of a Rangers player. He now looks a level above and went about his work tonight in a very impressive manner without being too "showy", for want of a better word.

I was very unhappy after his red card in the CL qualifier but I am delighted to see Lundstram turn it around, he has performed consistently well since he came back into the team.

Really starting to kick on now. Like a lot of us, I was far from convinced to begin with but he's looking like a real player this last month or so.
Very assured again tonight

He was imposing tonight and surprised me how powerful a runner he is. He wasn't fit at the start of the season it's pretty clear now. He got sent off because he was a yard off it, now he looks like he is mobile and tough. I like what I see

Very good game,still getting up to speed,tired in the last 20 minutes on Saturdays hence the reason he was subbed tonight with 15 to go,good decision.

What was the booking for? I had no sound but saw him jumping for the ball which looked OK to me.
He was watching on, but Borna nicked in front of their attacker to win a header and it clearly bounced off the Brondby players head on the way out.
Seemed Lundstram was asking how the %^*& the ref missed it and got booked for dissent.

He's proved his doubters wrong and then some.

He certainly has.

He's finding his feet now, him and Davis cancelled each other out in their first match together.

Tonight they demonstrated their understanding of each other’s game.

Our MF was superb tonight.

In an ideal world he wouldn't have had to play in the earlier qualifiers and he could have had time to get fit and bed in as a sub etc.

Unfortunately he had to play when he was way off the pace in every aspect.

Hes a quality player. Very happy to have him in the side.

He's worked his socks off had has convinced a fair few doubters - including me. Tonight, esp. in the first half, he was exceptional.

BUT I see a few Bears on Twitter referring to him as Lundy. Get that to %^*&. That is no nickname for a Rangers player.

He was very good tonight but ‘Lundy’ needs to up the fitness regime - he was puffin big time in the second half !

Was superb the first half could tell he was knackered before he came off but fair play to him. He didn’t put his head down when he started poorly he’s fought for his place in the team and right now our most consistent player. Glad he’s turning it around.

Hence the standing ovation.

He continues to prove folk (who claimed you could tell if a player would be successful after 3 games) wrong.

Keep up the good work, lad.

He was very good tonight but ‘Lundy’ needs to up the fitness regime - he was puffin big time in the second half !
^^^ Falls asleep to the Shipping Forecast!

(I was referring to the Lt Colonel at the siege of Londonderry rather than the island...)

Reactions: jtc
Humbly take back what I said about the guy after first his few performances, gets better every game, good old fashion powerhouse of a midfielder, love the way he fizzes a ball to feet.

Much of the plaudits will go Aribo’s way, and rightly so, but another good performance by Lundstram tonight. Top player.
I think he was excellent tonight. Little wrong if any. His passing with pace is tremendous and he looks leaner. Can fair go for a run when he needs to. An avails rock tonight

Close to Aribo for MotM, and liked the way he was looking for the ball and keep the tempo, especially 1st half.

Back