Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parking at Glasgow Airport

Thinking of using this company, which is located under the flyover, right next to the airport. Only £10 to leave the car for the two days away in Denmark. Seems extremely cheap and I'm a bit wary.

Has anyone parked there before?

51034 Abbotsinch Rd
Park at the business centre or the back of Shortroods for free and walk an extra 5 mins round the corner.

Mate hundreds of fans never got into the game against Fraserburgh a few years back because of the amount of tickets that were copied.
Watch this space.
Cheers. I don't doubt the potential problems. Just wondered who is going to copy their ticket and pass it on.

Once any code on the ticket has been scanned any copies will be invalid, so you’d have to be brave doing that if you have a Rangers end ticket, if your not fast your not going to get in with a genuine ticket, would be madness to put yourself in that position.

Home end tickets have the same problem with chancers printing a lot off and making themselves a small fortune by shafting everyone

Once any code on the ticket has been scanned any copies will be invalid, so you’d have to be brave doing that if you have a Rangers end ticket, if your not fast your not going to get in with a genuine ticket, would be madness to put yourself in that position.

Home end tickets have the same problem with chancers printing a lot off and making themselves a small fortune by shafting everyone
Nobody is going to duplicate their own ticket.
But it isn’t exactly hard to make a mock copy of what they have sent out.
I would love to sit in in one of these meetings they have before each Euro away :oops::D

I would love to sit in in one of these meetings they have before each Euro away :oops::D
You never know! There are plenty who think they can beat the system!

But aye proper match tickets would deter any potential funny business, can’t be that much more of an expense either

The folk who bought their tickets from StubHub are more likely to be at risk. Not, unless StubHub has an anti-fraud security process.

The folk who bought their tickets from StubHub are more likely to be at risk. Not, unless StubHub has an anti-fraud security process.
Time will tell.
Just need to get there for the turnstiles opening and hope the usual madness isn’t too bad ;):cool:

I know you just stand wherever you want on euro trips but think some are going to have a panic attack when they see there’s no seat details.

Looking at mine it’s just a section unless I’m completely missing it

I know you just stand wherever you want on euro trips but think some are going to have a panic attack when they see there’s no seat details.

Looking at mine it’s just a section unless I’m completely missing it
That’s what I deduced from mine. Believe I’m in the lower. That’ll be getting patched for the upper.

Haha just seen a mates ticket for Brondby.

1400 black and white sheets of A4 paper, I can see one or two being copied lol.
Would be so easy to scan it into a computer, use photoshop to add a fake barcode to replace the real one and print them off

Think a few Rangers fans are going to get stung with this. Anyone knowingly ripping off fellow fans is a scumbag, as others said it happened for Fraserburgh and people we’re openly talking about getting in with fakes

Only issue was, people with genuine tickets were left outside

That’s what I deduced from mine. Believe I’m in the lower. That’ll be getting patched for the upper.
Yeah, I’ve been given lower but would’ve preferred upper. Would only switch with someone I know personally though, no danger am I swapping with a random

What was the tickets like for Stuttgart in 2004 was it not like a bus/bank receipt piece of paper?

I’m too young to remember that but can remember the horror stories of literally anybody getting in and the Rangers end being scarily overcrowded.

I think that stubhub are like viagogo and don't pay out until after the game so pointless trying to scam it as you won't get paid

What was the tickets like for Stuttgart in 2004 was it not like a bus/bank receipt piece of paper?

I’m too young to remember that but can remember the horror stories of literally anybody getting in and the Rangers end being scarily overcrowded.
No it was a proper ticket, they just didn't care what you had for our end as they wanted everyone inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back