Pitch Invader

Leopold

Official Ticketer
What a weapon.

Jogs 40 yards and their players have stopped celebrating by the time he gets there, one of them decks him and he jogs back where he came from.

Only one steward bothered their arse to half heartedly give ‘chase’ too. Would the same happen if they’d come from our stands?

Bet he feels a right dick now anyway.

Edit: Forgot to add that he was huckled in the stand and papped out

Last edited:
What a weapon.

Jogs 40 yards and their players have stopped celebrating by the time he gets there, one of them decks him and he jogs back where he came from.

Only one steward bothered their arse to half heartedly give ‘chase’ too. Would the same happen if they’d come from our stands?

Bet he feels a right dick now anyway.

I wondered why it took so ling to restart. As RTV are not in the stadium they obviously didnt know.

Banned from the stadium and beat 2-1! B-D

An absolute disgrace. He ran all the way across, all the way back, got decked and was goading even bears then managed to fall back into the stands before anyone bothered their arse to get near him.

Thought for a second he was going to be ignored

An absolute disgrace. He ran all the way across, all the way back, got decked and was goading even bears then managed to fall back into the stands before anyone bothered their arse to get near him.

Thought for a second he was going to be ignored
I genuinely thought he was getting away with it :D

The Police reaction, or lack of, was embarrassing even for them.
The guy was right in front of us, trying to goad us, and my first thought was, he doesn't look all there.

The response from Police Scotland and the stewards was shocking.

The clown could run on and celebrate in front of us in the North stand ,then run back onto the park and get close to the players ,run back across the park back into his stand before eventually being huckled.
Not that shocking really, the tone was set by plod and the authorities at Hampden in 2016.

The response from Police Scotland and the stewards was shocking.

The clown could run on and celebrate in front of us in the North stand ,then run back onto the park and get close to the players ,run back across the park back into his stand before eventually being huckled.
Compared to the dafty trying to get to Ronaldo mid week, stewards were like Olympic sprinters, that was impressive

I will buy a pint for the St Mirren player who put this rocket on his erse!

Polis Alapa we're extraordinarily deficient in reacting to and dealing with said rocket, but then, why should they change their complete dereliction of their civic duty?

Just add it to the litany of failure that defines it as an organisation.

Back