Tickets for the final

Will you always have enough points for both though? You might do now but it’s not always going to be the case. If there’s say 500 people below you buying every add on, eventually they’ll take over you

Would you be ok when you fall out out of it and others go in your place
but on that - no is my answer
be upset raging , that a purchase of a good's or extra package has done me out of it

no one would be happy

but on that - no is my answer
be upset raging , that a purchase of a good's or extra package has done me out of it

no one would be happy
So you’re only happy if the system is designed in a way that means you’d get Parkhead and Tynecastle guaranteed? If the way it’s distributed was to then mean you’d miss out, you wouldn’t want that distribution method to be used?

Is that correct?

So you’re only happy if the system is designed in a way that means you’d get Parkhead and Tynecastle guaranteed? If the way it’s distributed was to then mean you’d miss out, you wouldn’t want that distribution method to be used?

Is that correct?
designed to actually reward

@Ashley5518 my post was specifically about last nights game. A game where most RSC’s didn’t even get tickets for it and those that did in the highest categories got 2 or 1 ticket. Someone who doesn’t normally go to games would not have got that tickets off on a RSC.

As stated above some of the A’s got 1 ticket, our club being one of them.

My point still stands, with the small number of tickets allocated to RSC’s, I don’t believe that people who aren’t season ticket holders or go to all the games would have got a ticket from a RSC.
So I must be lying then? Just because you don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true.

No one knows, some have said won't be any tickets left over for a points drop, some say tomorrow.

Anyone's guess really.

Best to keep an eye on your purchase history - if you meet the criteria for group 1 you'll get the requirement in there before an e-mail drops.
You weren’t replying to me mate but, purchase history, that’s a great shout, I never usually check that and wait for an email. Cheers.

I seen a company selling the Club72 package at £750+pp. This package was originally £240+VAT pp.
I have no idea how they are doing the tickets now for hospitality ST holders.

Make sure sponsors are catered for,
Make sure staff and players catered for
See how many packages we can sell
Distribute what is left between hospitality STs

I have no idea how they are doing the tickets now for hospitality ST holders.

Make sure sponsors are catered for,
Make sure staff and players catered for
See how many packages we can sell
Distribute what is left between hospitality STs
Im personally happy that they sell corporate hospitality tickets as it's how i got 2 tickets for the LCF however i can understand the frustration of those with STs in the same area who are not guaranteed.

Im personally happy that they sell corporate hospitality tickets as it's how i got 2 tickets for the LCF however i can understand the frustration of those with STs in the same area who are not guaranteed.
It would probably work out cheaper to change my season ticket to somewhere else in the stadium, and pay hospitality for the Hampden games.

I find it very hard to believe that a RSC with over 85 members to be in Category A+, would give 1 of their 2 tickets to someone who doesn’t go to a lot of games. If that was out bud there would be a riot :))
Where did I say how many games they go to? I said they weren't a season ticket holder. It happened whether you chose to believe or not.

I have seen an email from a ticket office employee at 11.30 today suggesting that it’s highly unlikely there will be another allocation / drop in points.

Make of that what you will - even I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t true and I’ve seen the email!

Bumped into the Slo last night at tynecastle and asked him about a points drop.. his words were he didn’t know what it would be. only asked him cause a few of my bus members were close to the cut off point for the first lot of tickets.

Last edited:
Bumped into the Slo last night at tynecastle and asked him about a points drop.. his words were he didn’t know what it would be but after close of play yesterday there was only around a thousand tickets that were unsold. I only asked him cause a few of my bus members were close to the cut off point for the first lot of tickets.
1,000 tickets is bigger than some away allocations this season - where do they go?!

Bumped into the Slo last night at tynecastle and asked him about a points drop.. his words were he didn’t know what it would be but after close of play yesterday there was only around a thousand tickets that were unsold. I only asked him cause a few of my bus members were close to the cut off point for the first lot of tickets.
I find it hard to believe that 1k people didn't buy their tickets or are these the same people that still think Rangers automatically debit your money for semis and finals... :))

There were definitely tickets remaining first thing this morning just before 9am but another poster has said they were told unlikely to be another sale. So who knows what’s actually happening lol
How do you know there were tickets remaining?

How do you know there were tickets remaining?
I checked the website and west stand was showing as available just before 9am with all other stands saying “no general sale available” so I just assumed there were tickets left could be wrong tho mate

I moved to the North East ten years ago. I'll ask the wife if she'll up sticks the kids so I can have a shorter trip to the games eh?

I never gave up my season ticket, including going to games at Ibrox down the lower leagues when other chose to not turn up... Doesnt mean anything to the club, but how many folks, like me kept my ticket for all those years and had alot of miles to travel when others couldnt even be bothered going to games that were a short bus or subway away.
Why did you move up there ? Is it the sheep

I checked the website and west stand was showing as available just before 9am with all other stands saying “no general sale available” so I just assumed there were tickets left could be wrong tho mate
Anfield was the same but there was no drop.

I would be stunned if there wasn’t a points drop for this game.

Nothing showing on the website, guess it could mean there won’t be a points drop or they’ve taken it off until another batch of emails are out?

I moved to the North East ten years ago. I'll ask the wife if she'll up sticks the kids so I can have a shorter trip to the games eh?

I never gave up my season ticket, including going to games at Ibrox down the lower leagues when other chose to not turn up... Doesnt mean anything to the club, but how many folks, like me kept my ticket for all those years and had alot of miles to travel when others couldnt even be bothered going to games that were a short bus or subway away.
I’m in Inverness but am gold.

No excuses ;)

I think, with the fairly short timescales before the match now, if there is going to be another mygers sale it'll need to be today. We've no idea how many tickets were left though. There could have been 500, as mentioned by some posters yesterday, or there could have only been a handful, which they've since sold (I know from personal experience and from reading on here once sales windows close there's always issues and people getting in touch looking for help to get their tickets after the deadline). So there might not actually be any left to sell. Either way, it would be good if the club or slo came out and clarified the situation at some point today.

This is ( In my opinion) one of the underlying issues with ticket sales

The club only notifies successful applicants and doesn’t send emails to those who missed the cut off

They can send emails to everyone when they are trying to sell something so not a system issue just a case that they dint think people need to know

This is ( In my opinion) one of the underlying issues with ticket sales

The club only notifies successful applicants and doesn’t send emails to those who missed the cut off

They can send emails to everyone when they are trying to sell something so not a system issue just a case that they dint think people need to know

Would only increase traffic to the website because people would then log in and put tickets in basket trying to buy thus clogging the system

Assume no further points drop?

Lots of disappointment among fans close to the initial points total needed.

it’s the lack of communication that’s disappointing. it’s been more than 24 hours from the point that the previous listing went down from the ticket page with no indication of what’s happening. the process is already well documented, so what’s the hold up?

that comms vacuum is what allows the conspiracies to gain credibility

I'm resigned to the fact I'm not getting one. I am STH, I'm CCCS for everything. My points are 1050 and I was very comfortable for the filth semi last year, the final, the sheep semi and assumed even with a slight points shift I'd be covered for this. A move from something like 870 to 1267 is a phucking massive swing. The facts are that the club have battered the supporters in favour of corporate and I can also guarantee that plenty of tickets will be available from touts and it's a disgrace.

I'm resigned to the fact I'm not getting one. I am STH, I'm CCCS for everything. My points are 1050 and I was very comfortable for the filth semi last year, the final, the sheep semi and assumed even with a slight points shift I'd be covered for this. A move from something like 870 to 1267 is a phucking massive swing. The facts are that the club have battered the supporters in favour of corporate and I can also guarantee that plenty of tickets will be available from touts and it's a disgrace.
No they havent.

Around 87% of tickets went to fans with the club retaining 13% for players, staff, hospitality.

Doubt there’s many clubs across the UK who when they are playing in a major final against their closest rivals that take less of a % for their own use.

Don’t think the club can be criticised for this one.

No they havent.

Around 87% of tickets went to fans with the club retaining 13% for players, staff, hospitality.

Doubt there’s many clubs across the UK who when they are playing in a major final against their closest rivals that take less of a % for their own use.

What’s ur take on the points swing from last years final? Can’t be that many more joined mygers in the past 6 months for it to increase that much surely? If that is the case then the club need to come out and explain this especially for the fans between say 1000 and 1257 points who would’ve probably thought they would have got one based on the last 3 trips to Hampden.

No they havent.

Do you know what the actual allocation the club got and the actual number of tickets that were allocated to Mygers members ?

Back