Beer for tonight's game...

A few bears coming round. Got a mixture of beers left from a previous night and added a mini keg of Heineken and a few bottles of Rioja

For me? buds, what else and a couple russian water later. Sat night in watching the game, even my better half wants to watch it.

beer-belly.jpg

Blue Moon, Double Joker, Lagunitas Pale Ale. Will end the night with some Balvenie Carribbean Cask.

1 bottle of Malbec, 1 Cabernet Sauvignon and 4 cans of Aldi French lager should it go to extra time and penalties

couple of Gins with dinner....aye take your best shot lads !!

16 cracking Belgian beers between 7 and 11 % in the fridge couple of bottles of red and two 660ml innes & Gunn chilling.

Anyone go by that old saying "beer before wine youll be fine...wine before beer youll feel queer"

Not sure where to start now....

16 cracking Belgian beers between 7 and 11 % in the fridge couple of bottles of red and two 660ml innes & Gunn chilling.

Anyone go by that old saying "beer before wine youll be fine...wine before beer youll feel queer"

See you in here next month after that lot lol.

Get tore intae it mate. :D

Wine one hand and wanking at the magnificent bastard Gerrard!!!!!

I might regret this post f.uck it!!!!!
Wanking over any man, our new manager or not, surely has to be questioned mate?

You ok? Wait till midnight and give babestation a go, if it’s not doing it for you then there may be an underlying issue I’m afraid....

Sat in the garden watching it on the ipad with a few cans of Big Wave from the Kona Brewing Co. Absolutely smashing

So far a Magners to quench my thirst, a Hendricks G & T and now onto Grants drams.

WATP

Nae drink for me just a empty house so enjoying the peace and quiet having a chinky and watching the football.

Heaven.

Since it’s the CL Final and a nice day today treated myself to a few after a nice barbecue this afternoon.

Beavertown Gamma Ray
Beavertown Neck Oil
Erdinger Kristall

And of course there’s half a case of Tennents in the cupboard to stop me from getting panicky about running out(I’ll be blitzed by then and won’t notice the taste difference:D)

Karius has been a total calamity. Would not like to be him in that dressing room he has handed that to Madrid on a plate.

Wanking over any man, our new manager or not, surely has to be questioned mate?

You ok? Wait till midnight and give babestation a go, if it’s not doing it for you then there may be an underlying issue I’m afraid....
I was joking!

I was over elaborating on our current position!!

That’s all!!!

Down the Grapes with my dad, we always watch the Champions League Final together.

He's on the Coronas, I'm on the Ice tea.

Back