Right then, who is responsible for this?

Rangerista

At Ibrox tonight to for the RSEA Champions League final and greeted with this! Surely the cooncil haven't gone to those lengths? :eek:

At Ibrox tonight to for the RSEA Champions League final and greeted with this! Surely the cooncil haven't gone to those lengths? :eek:
Mate what you expect it’s Glasgow city council red white and blue ribbons a ain’t having a go mate

WATP

We are here and the first thing Mrs earnger said when she parked up was look at the colour of those fooking things.

Just drove by it again and it says it fibre optic cables going in, I thought drainage cos they are using purple pipes.
Taking the piss with the green barriers though
Their company colours mate stand out a mile .Puprple is normally street lighting or electric services .

My missus works for PMK...one of the only people in the entire place not from the dark side!

It’s on behalf of Cityfibre who are doing the fibre optic broadband - doing it across Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling.

PMK generally have half days when the mentally challengeds are at home during the week...says it all really!! Apparently a lot of jokes in the work about this given the location...snidey comments galore.
I can imagine it mate .I am friendly with the oldest brother .I know exactly what their background is .PD is still my mate

Just drove by it again and it says it fibre optic cables going in, I thought drainage cos they are using purple pipes.
Taking the piss with the green barriers though

Aye we"re taking the piss with the green playing surface. And the trees. What they aw aboot? Big green bastards that they are.

How unprofessional.

They can’t be professional when it involves us and it’s an absolute embarrassment.

I’ve never seen green barriers like that.

Sad, pathetic lowlifes.

Spray paint the fu@kers what an ugly shitey colour to have,never mind outside Ibrox makes me want to spew up.

Fibre Optic cables "for business" the sign said

Hoping that means a much faster internet connection for Ibrox, perhaps the return of the wifi.

Sorry to the old people who have just had a coronary with me typing "wifi" and "Ibrox" in the same sentence there

Dn9JD9s.jpg

Back