Morelos all smiles

Apparently he has an attitude problem according to some on FF...

28794f3ed049927729d8aa79ae409711--the-words-clinton-njie.jpg

Alfie will do well again this coming season.

He’s got a long term contract and needs to get the day job done before he thinks about a move elsewhere

Ah ok let's all pretend he hasn't been cutting about the pitch since January with his face tripping him cos that would be really accurate eh :D
To be fair my face would be tripping me if I missed the chances he had.

If he was all smiles he would be accused of not giving a %^*&, how dare he be happy when he's just missed an open goal from 2 feet out against them.

He can't win.

Call me para but I noticed on the clubs Instagram that when they are going through their warm-up drills and the coach is doing the demo, then the players copy.

The other boys done the drill bit he just ran backwards like normal just totally ignoring the coach. I thought it was quite Baloteli-esque...

It’ll be little things like this that Stevie G notices in training - effort, attitude and attention to detail.

Anyone else see it?

Last edited:
QUOTE="PunkScott, post: 1615713, member: 746"]Jesus, is it 2007 all over again?

"What's Cousins body language like..?"[/QUOTE]
If we get to Europe final and challenge (And win)for the league and challenge any dubious issues i would be happy

Glad to see he's happy but I don't mind him being huffy tbh it's shows passion and that he cares about his own personal performance and knows that be can better himself

If he was all smiles he would be accused of not giving a %^*&, how dare he be happy when he's just missed an open goal from 2 feet out against them.

He can't win.
That’s exactly what would’ve happened.

He can't win.
You're clutching at straws there mate. His face has absolutely tripping him since January whether it was just running on the park, in the warm up or during the match.

That’s exactly what would’ve happened.
Best to deal in reality reality though mate instead of trying to read folks minds in hypothetical situations. The reality is his face has been tripping him and he has looked as though he didn't want to be here. I'd hazard a guess that missing the chances may have a hell of a lot to do with that.

*That shouldn't be misinterpreted as he has missed chances deliberately but it stands to reason that if a striker is in a downbeat mood they won't be doing ad well.

Best to deal in reality reality though mate instead of trying to read folks minds in hypothetical situations. The reality is his face has been tripping him and he has looked as though he didn't want to be here. I'd hazard a guess that missing the chances may have a hell of a lot to do with that.

*That shouldn't be misinterpreted as he has missed chances deliberately but it stands to reason that if a striker is in a downbeat mood they won't be doing ad well.
Trying too hard and inexperience has probably had most to do with missing easy chances.
Personally I think squad/team harmony is the main thing we need then individuals should pick each other up when things aren’t going to plan. Murty had it for a bit and it showed in performances but being pals with players bit him on the arse. I’m sure SG alluded to it and will be working on that and If there is any players not interested they’ll be moved on.

Trying too hard and inexperience has probably had most to do with missing easy chances.
Personally I think squad/team harmony is the main thing we need then individuals should pick each other up when things aren’t going to plan. Murty had it for a bit and it showed in performances but being pals with players bit him on the arse. I’m sure SG alluded to it and will be working on that and If there is any players not interested they’ll be moved on.
The whole thread is probably splitting hairs mate over whether or not he smiled and what it may or not have meant. I think everyone would agree though if the Morelos if the first half of the season can come back under Gerrard then absolutely great. If it's gonna be the one from the second half then both us and him are better off if he moves on.

You're clutching at straws there mate. His face has absolutely tripping him since January whether it was just running on the park, in the warm up or during the match.
Let's get McCoist back, he was always laughing and joking. No, I thought not.

I hope he scores in training and shushes the empty stands.

That’ll learn those bloody haters that think they know body language. And realise this is how you read body language . :D

The whole thread is probably splitting hairs mate over whether or not he smiled and what it may or not have meant. I think everyone would agree though if the Morelos if the first half of the season can come back under Gerrard then absolutely great. If it's gonna be the one from the second half then both us and him are better off if he moves on.
I’m sure the epl would’ve been big where he grew up? If he can’t get up to try to impress and play for a big name like SG at a massive club there’s not much will get him up. If that’s the case and he moves on I hope he fulfils his potential because it’s the only way he’ll get near what he has now. I hope he comes back fresh after pre-season and rattles them in.

If he makes up for all the sitters, I lost count of how many times he was through on goal with keeper to beat and missed, then he will score some amount of goals this coming season.

Did you see the way he is leaning to his left and only has one shoe on, I don’t have a clue what that means but Im not happy about it.

If he’s smiling about 5 games into the season then I’ll be happy for him. In fact, I might get a wee tattoo of his happy face on the end of my lad :)

Back