Ed Sheeran

Womble72

Official Ticketer
The wife has a couple of spare seated tickets for Saturday 2nd June. Can provide the required booking confirmations for entry into the ground. Face value which I am told is £80 each.

Pm if interested. Cheers

WILL TAKE £50 FOR A TICKET NOW

Last edited:
Isn’t he being pretty hardcore about only the folk who bought the tickets getting in?

I bought 2 tickets for a mate at work because I had priority access..don't know how it's going to work out for him

From what ive read, aslong as the booking confirmation and card details used are provided along with the ticket then there hasnt been any issues. I do think hes going a bit over the top with the whole thing though.

My Daughters were there last night and never got asked for anything just gave over their tickets and in they went.

Must just be random checking.

From what ive read, aslong as the booking confirmation and card details used are provided along with the ticket then there hasnt been any issues. I do think hes going a bit over the top with the whole thing though.
Touts are cnts.
Saying that, ticket master etc are now touts in themselves. Fleecing fans at every opporchancity with their secondary ticketing site (who hoover up loads of the original ones that were originally available).

Cnts

Back