Arfield back for next week

Let's hope that's a proper diagnosis then and not like the amateur shambles we've seen for years at Ibrox.

If this mob are rotten next week Jack would be a better option than McCrorie as he's better on the ball but I expect the Croatians to be decent and a big step up from last nights opposition so McCrorie's energy and defensive capabilities will be vital.

Sadiq and Coulibaly could come into the reckoning as well if they are fit enough. They could surprise us, as without stereotyping, Big African Units are normally naturally fit lads.

If all match fit I would go with Coulibaly, Arfield & Ejaria.
It does seem to have a balance about it, albeit we haven’t seen too much of any of them :)

If this mob are rotten next week Jack would be a better option than McCrorie as he's better on the ball but I expect the Croatians to be decent and a big step up from last nights opposition so McCrorie's energy and defensive capabilities will be vital.

Sadiq and Coulibaly could come into the reckoning as well if they are fit enough. They could surprise us, as without stereotyping, Big African Units are normally naturally fit lads.
Croatians yet to qualify :)

Great news, we have 8 days til next round so hopefully he can get his fitness back and play a big part in the next round.

As a club our luck with injuries is horrendous. This is an area where we are going to need a break aswell if we want to have a successful season.

Fingers crossed.

Back