Progrès vs. FC Ufa

TPB90

Obviously we still have a difficult game to get through tonight but who do we expect/want to qualify from this tie?

Currently 2-1 to Ufa but Progrès have the all important away goal.

4pm kick off today.

I think it's fair to say we all want Progres. I know nothing about the other team, I had never even heard of them before this so no idea who will actually win.

Second leg today. Come on Progres. Old scores to settle and put those in the Scottish Media in their place

Caught a bit of the first leg and it was a fairly even game. Assumed they had no chance against a Russian team but Progres 3/1 to qualify looks a decent bet.

Progres is a better tie for us, that’s as good a draw as it gets for the final qualifying round.

I think it's fair to say we all want Progres. I know nothing about the other team, I had never even heard of them before this so no idea who will actually win.

Ufa are ten years old and only in europe as the Russian cup winners didnt apply for a european license.

Fingers crossed for Progres - only a 5 hour drive for me to get there and all going well it'll for the game that puts us into the EL Groups :D

Hopefully Progres and hopefully have the tie all but killed off at Ibrox allowing us to hopefully rest some players like Morelos, Jack, Tav etc ahead of the piggery

Is this televised anywhere?
UEFA Europa League - 3rd Qualifying Round (2nd Leg) [1-2]
luxembourg.gif

fix_266565.png

russia.gif

live3.png

ST: 16:00
MATCH! Futbol 2 / HD
MATCH! TV / HD

Thought the Russians looked poor in the 1st leg, IMO they would be the easier passage if we get there.
Progres had numerous chances to score more and failed.
I think we can beat either, that’s why I’d take a draw today.

Beat Maribor today

Smash Progres 5-0 at home , then send the reserves to play the second leg as we have a trip to the sty on Sunday 2nd sept

Hope it's Progres. Ufa could be a tricky tie plus we don't want to be going to Russia before the Old Firm game.

Fingers crossed for Progres - only a 5 hour drive for me to get there and all going well it'll for the game that puts us into the EL Groups :D

Can I just point out that a poster admonished me on here for suggesting you lived in France. (You may remember someone told you to go to bed at about 6PM, thinking you were in australia).

Anyway. Whoever that poster was. HA!

Watched the first leg and I’m very surprised that Progres are 11/4 to win at home. They looked the better side in the 1st game.

Would prefer progress as good chance of making it over there if we get through. Not on travel club this year though as forgot so not sure if there would be any chance of a ticket

Do we know for sure we’d play the next tie home then away? Am sure someone said it’d be away next week and Ibrox the Thursday before the OF.

Do we know for sure we’d play the next tie home then away? Am sure someone said it’d be away next week and Ibrox the Thursday before the OF.

100% home next Thursday should we go through

Last edited:
I'd be up for a wee trip to Luxembourg.

However, my thoughts are lasar-like focused on Maribor today. Won't be an easy matter finishing off this tie.

Back