Here is what you could have won!

Northampton_Loyalist

Obviously we have won nothing yet, but some of the names linked to us in the press and on here do not seem to be faring too well!

McLaren’s side took a 7-1 humping yesterday, Cardiff look shite but in fairness, that is not the manager’s fault. McInnes is McInnes and Aberdeen will do well to finish 4th.

Who else was linked and how are they doing just now?

Already been said , McInness would have been a terrible decision. An big game bottler as manager and for that Derek thanks for knocking us back.

Stevie Clarke another one heavily linked. Easily dispatched of by the gaffer today.

Don't even want to think about what life would be like right now if we landed him.

Míchel Preud’homme got the Standard Liège job. Unbeaten in the league but knocked out of CL qualifying by Ajax.

Posted this on another thread. A poll put up on FF last December after McInnes ruled himself out.

TmZ5IHI.png

They are all lucky escapes ,

With the right backing we have a manager that can set the ground work to the next decade for a success full Rangers .

He is level headed , respected and most importantly a winner

I remember saying I wanted Big Sam.

Thank God neither Mark Allan or Dave King read my ramblings in here and think I talk sense.

Stevie Clarke (you know that guy who got his arse handed to him on a plate today) thought staying at Kilmarnock (you know that team we pumped rotten today) would be a better "career option" for him.
Bullet well and truly dodged!

I think we should just be thankful that at the moment SG has put all these other options back in the box.
Steady on the throttle guys.....enjoy the journey.

Míchel Preud’homme got the Standard Liège job. Unbeaten in the league but knocked out of CL qualifying by Ajax.
No dishonour in that tbf but I'm glad we have a British manager. Fact that it's Stevie G adds sprinkles to the stauner.

Back