tickets for rapid Vienna

Boy that works for me is buying a few . He’s Slovakian and getting family there to buy them as it’s 2 per person max . He might have some but he’s planning to make money .

Boy that works for me is buying a few . He’s Slovakian and getting family there to buy them as it’s 2 per person max . He might have some but he’s planning to make money .
that is rubbish ,we bought 2 lots of 4 yesterday for section 5 (which is now sold out) 56 euros for a 2 game package (Villarreal / Rangers)

Well I bought 6 yesterday so that can't be correct.....

message on thier website saying due to UEFA regulations no home tkts are to go to away fans they reserve the right to cancel there's none for sale anymore either

Oh well that's a potential blow as like others I bought 6 of these packages yesterday. Wonder if they'll be cancelled?

Oh well that's a potential blow as like others I bought 6 of these packages yesterday. Wonder if they'll be cancelled?
av no idea mate I just tried to get tkts when I seen this thread:) hope not since you've already had the joy of getting one! there was no trouble in villareal so maybe they will allow it I'm going anyways will be on the hunt as soon as I arrive if I'm not sorted before :)

Can see it getting cancelled as I said but its encouraging that there isnt much uptake from the home fans so maybe we will pick some up over there.

message on thier website saying due to UEFA regulations no home tkts are to go to away fans they reserve the right to cancel there's none for sale anymore either

Did you not say the same with villareal ?
There were bears in the home end with no problems.

Posted and the majority will be e-tickets print at home.

I've already punted my Rapid v Villareal tickets too on viagogo, maybe the tickets sold will be ok thus far and no more being sold to away supporters going forward. Anything else is too messy as they've distributed already.

Did you not say the same with villareal ?
There were bears in the home end with no problems.
lol I went to villareal with no tkt:):) just saying what rapids website was saying read further down i will be going to Austria aswel with no tkt and I'm sure I will get one :)

Where you seeing that message? I'm just getting an error that translates as "Unfortunately, the sale for this event is currently not (anymore) possible! (2)"

Where you seeing that message? I'm just getting an error that translates as "Unfortunately, the sale for this event is currently not (anymore) possible! (2)"
I Google searched sk rapid Vienna tickets English and it took me to thier website that message was in red writing above the stadium plan there was no tkts for sale

Guess we just have to keep an eye on our emails and credit/debit card accounts in case they cancel the tickets.

Flights and hotel booked so still going no matter what.

Back