Humza Yousaf- Let's see how you deal with hate crime then!

Anti R.C.Anti homophobia,Anti Islamaphobia,Anti racism,Antifa, Our politicians are queuing up to rattle their gums regarding any kind of racism bigotry and hate until they are asked to comment on bigotry and hated aimed at the Orange,Protestant,Rangers community then they all give it the deaf dumb and blind thing.

The most depressing bit is that this was inevitable. SNP only exist for the benefit of those they see as their own.

Yes, it's known as Fascism. The Nazi treatment of the Jews started with the demonization of an entire group, and progressed from there.
I wonder when the striped pyjamas and the serial number tattooed on the arm begin.

thought id bump this up just so the posters on the Johhny Hayes thread can take some time out from posting what a great guy he is to actually do something to help our support and the demonising of our support and take a stand against anti-Protestant hate crime.. that's only if they have the time to do it though!

Its not as if we as a support should be working together on this or anything!!

We marched on Hampden why not Holyrood?
Peaceful demonstration is allowed.
May be surpressed by MSM but we cant just give up.
Led by Club 1872 we should march Holyrood and hand in a petition that seeks an inquiry into PF / Govt inaction / incompetence.

We marched on Hampden why not Holyrood?
Peaceful demonstration is allowed.
May be surpressed by MSM but we cant just give up.
Led by Club 1872 we should march Holyrood and hand in a petition that seeks an inquiry into PF / Govt inaction / incompetence.

Like the OO 'NO' Parade in Edinburgh, I would attend something along these lines.
At some stage, before it really is too late, the majority voice in Scotland has to ROAR To stop the demonization of themselves and the Ulsterfication of Scotland itself.

Who will help if you can't help yourself?

The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

These comments below are about me from the poster dom on the Johnny Hayes thread all because I dared to ask why Hayes sent the lad a Celtic top & didn't just contact Rangers to ask the club the lad supports to do something for the boy. I couldn't really understand what the Rangers supporting lad was going to do with a Celtic top! I did praise Hayes for stepping in and stopping the bullying.

For making that comment according to the poster Dom I'm the following,
"He's a roaster on almost every thread he posts in. I've learnt to leave it when he goes on his usual nonsense trains of thought".

This " roaster" is the one that has written to the Lord Advocate and Justice Minister regarding the collapse of the effigies trail and this "roaster" is the one that has been on social media non-stop posting to Humza every other day demanding answers as to why Protestant hate-crime isn't tackled and why this isn't an issue for the SNP. I also spent time the other day taking on Dornan who was making a big issue of the joke from Andy Kerr.

I also wrote to our Lord Provost regarding the fan zone issue and about her comments regarding the OO so, whilst people like Dom are patting Celtic player Hayes on the back, I have been working to try and help our support which isn't bad work for a "roaster" !

Again id ask for all posters and fans to support this " roaster" and demand justice for our support and for the SNP to take the issue of anti-Protestant hate crime serious!

Last edited:
Well, it has now been a week since I sent the attached email to our Justice Minister (no laughing at the back). Strangely, I am still waiting on any form of reply or even acknowledgement. It appears that this elected official may not be listening to and representing the people quite as well as he claims.

Well, it has now been a week since I sent the attached email to our Justice Minister (no laughing at the back). Strangely, I am still waiting on any form of reply or even acknowledgement. It appears that this elected official may not be listening to and representing the people quite as well as he claims.

well done to you for taking the time to write, I'm still waiting on replies also.

thought id bump this up just so the posters on the Johhny Hayes thread can take some time out from posting what a great guy he is to actually do something to help our support and the demonising of our support and take a stand against anti-Protestant hate crime.. that's only if they have the time to do it though!

Its not as if we as a support should be working together on this or anything!!

I didn't know you had to choose between the 2 :rolleyes:

I didn't know you had to choose between the 2 :rolleyes:
Nobody is saying make a choice but, for the last week I have had to bump this thread up countless times and frankly, I just don't think I should have had to, this should be a massive priority for all Rangers supporters.

I would have thought that if you can spend time on a message board patting a Celtic player on the back you'd also have some time to also get on social media and actually do something to try and show that the Rangers support have had enough of the SNP and their failure to tackle anti Protestant hate crime. I guess its all about priorities and that choice would be one only you could make.

Thanks mate it is articulate approaches like this we as fans should be making.

Well done to the Bears that have taken our 'Justice' Minister to task on this. I have experience of communicating with him in relation to their 'offensive behaviour' act and know how frustrating it can be. He will only feel the heat if there is political fall-out for him. In the short term that probably means seeking out political support elsewhere. If, say, 200 bears have written to him and zero have had a response, bringing such data to the attention of Ruth Davidson in Scotland and copying Unionist MP's at Westminster might just see the wax in his ears being melted. First step would be to collate the responsible enquiries that have been sent to him so that numbers can be presented to politicians that might enjoy asking him if he feels that his listening to and representation of the electorate is in some sense selective.

I have written to my MP Mhairi Black concerning the Governments and SNP in generals response to the effigies case, I have also stated that due to their apparent lack of interest in any form of anti protestant hate crime I feel unwelcome in my own country and fear for my safety. I have asked her to ask the COPFS for an explanation and have also asked for her opinion on the situation.
I will post an update on any reply received. It is only a matter of time before a Protestant is killed as it seems ok to attack us in any way. The same day that a Sikh temple was attacked and Sturgeon was out there giving it an attack on one part of our society is an attack on us all Govan orange Hall was attacked and Sturgeon and her gang said...........you guessed it nothing. This was the second attack on The Govan Orange Hall and Blue Star Club in twelve months and both times strong complaints had to be made to police Scotland to get them to class it as a hate crime after they initially refused to do so. The question has to be asked why the protestant community has to fight to get the same rights as the rest of society.
It's time we all woke up to what is going on here, this fight can't be left to the Orange Order to do on their own, the rest of the Protestant community must join the fight and get emailing, writing letters and going along to MPs/MSPs/Councillors surgeries and ask the awkward questions of them. We must let them know we aren't going to just sit back and accept being ostracised from society any more.

So he will not address this issue unless someone with some clout raises the bar and puts pressure on him,and we all know if the roles where reversed there would be Bears in jail already the Club at least should have made a statement.

Jumped into the car this morning west FM was on the radio and I caught the back end of this infomercial and I kid you not,Remeber it's your Scotland if you witness a hate crime report it,The irony and hypocrisy wasn't lost on me.

So he will not address this issue unless someone with some clout raises the bar and puts pressure on him,and we all know if the roles where reversed there would be Bears in jail already the Club at least should have made a statement.
I've also written to the law society as well and I'm trying to get them to take on this issue of anti-Protestant hate crime and that justice should be something that we all as citizens of this country should expect from the legal system

I agree. The problem is lack of leadership. We've got enough foot soldiers but with no one to lead us we're just being ignored.

I said a while back that Club 1872 could attract 200,000 members if they concentrated on recruiting fans, family members and friends. This was dismissed in favour if a much smaller number paying regular subscriptions to buy shares. We now have just 7k members with shares but no political influence. Can you imagine the power we'd have with 200,000 on board?

I've also written to the law society as well and I'm trying to get them to take on this issue of anti-Protestant hate crime and that justice should be something that we all as citizens of this country should expect from the legal system
Thanks Mendes I would love to be able to contribute but I am not level headed enough. I have already been in a situation with John Mason and his little team of helpers where it ended up with the police involved. It’s a shame because in my younger years I was very good at challenging stuff like this but must be as I get older I just don’t have the patience for idiots.
Well done taking our cause to them sir.

Excellent. Good to know that some are fighting the good fight.

Since there seems to be a bit of lethargy about could someone produce a template to help folk complain to their MP/MSP about their silence concerning hate crimes against our community. I'm sure more would complain if they just had to add the name of the MP/MSP to the email or letter. At the moment the Protestant community are fair game to any scum bag who wants to make a name for themselves. Come on lads step up to the plate and let's take the fight to them.
Let's go

I've seen on twitter our justice minister Yousaf says he is against all forms of hate crime so let's see him show us how much he hates it. Let's see him show us that he really isn't just interested in what he is quoting as describing as " anti-catholic " sectarianism.

This is a hate crime with a mock execution doll being hung and those responsible should have been prosecuted properly for it. Lets as a collective demand action against the Glasgow PF office and demand this Justice minister demands answers and that this case will not be allowed to be swept away

We have a voice and we really all need to use it.
His twitter
https://twitter.com/HumzaYousaf

This all changes when we vote the right way. Until then we should expect more of the same, it’s no a shock now when it happens.

Back