Arfield

Hopefully he makes a quick recovery. If he’s not back for Sunday, it’ll probably be a midfield of Jack, Coulibaly and Ejaria.

I also think he would be favoured for the No.9 role against Aberdeen due to the absences of Lafferty and Morelos. Let’s hope he’s back soon.

Hmm hamstring injury and a plastic pitch on Sunday.

Doesn’t sound too good for him making Hamilton. We should have suitable cover not to risk him.

It seems we're doomed never to have Jack, Coulibaly and Arfield all fit and available at the same time!

Hopefully he makes a quick recovery. If he’s not back for Sunday, it’ll probably be a midfield of Jack, Coulibaly and Ejaria.

I also think he would be favoured for the No.9 role against Aberdeen due to the absences of Lafferty and Morelos. Let’s hope he’s back soon.

I'm guessing you've never watched him play :D

Absolutely no chance.

giphy.gif

Hamstring injury apparently leaving him out as a precaution

I wish our players didn't go to play internationals, as we as a club don't benefit if they return injured.
I know they feel that it's an honour to play for their countries.
But i don't think it's fair on the clubs fans, as they pay good money to watch these players.And quite a lot of time players come back not fit for purpose.

Back