New wee tune

Good effort OP. Just a wee bit of constructive criticism. Your voice is not loud enough on the recording and you need to work on the structure of it a little bit because, in a nice way, it's a bit bland. Maybe use a few different chords instead of just the ones you're using. It's actually quite catchy and if you could maybe add a few things it could be great. Just my opinion and keep working at it mate.:)

I like that. Good effort op.
Good effort OP. Just a wee bit of constructive criticism. Your voice is not loud enough on the recording and you need to work on the structure of it a little bit because, in a nice way, it's a bit bland. Maybe use a few different chords instead of just the ones you're using. It's actually quite catchy and if you could maybe add a few things it could be great. Just my opinion and keep working at it mate.:)

I'll sing it loud as f,uck after a swally. Boomsong!!!:D

Sound points mate. If its well liked I'll probably get some cash and go to the studio and get it done properly and add some more in make it a bit longer and change a bit up a little. cheers

Sound points mate. If its well liked I'll probably get some cash and go to the studio and get it done properly and add some more in make it a bit longer and change a bit up a little. cheers
No worries. been there and done it all. As I said mate it should always be a work in progress. Maybe you could tie in with @WBD. He knows what he's talking about.

It’s ironic that we’re having more songs about playing on Saturday lately and our success in Europe has all but done away with a Saturday game. Good song all the same.

More talent in your pinky than i’d ever hope to have but it’s too contrived. Needs to be crowd friendly. Short and simple. Again kudos to you mate.
If only I could sing and play like that :)

Last edited:
Did you see the post a few weeks past, a FFr wrote a classic song and I was attempting to get it recorded. Song is Majestic

By make the recording do you mean physically record or the equipment? Was there interest in it?
I had lots of volunteers, but needed them to get with each other and make it happen. But it never did. We did get one person who stepped up to the mark. Apart from my awful effort too. His was decent but could be improved.

May as well add this wee effort as discussed last week.

My words start at 17 seconds ☺

I am Rangers now and Rangers I'll be always
This football club are in my DNA
And like generations throughout all our lifetimes
There simply cannot be another way

We almost lost our club back in those dark days
It would only make us stronger and as one
For those who are a part of this great family
We'll ensure those days they never shall return

Go ask them all.
Just what it meant to wear that famous shirt
This I know
They'll really have no words to sum it up
Though far they'll roam
This club it will remain deep in their memories.
This I know
Ibrox park will always be thier home

Feel free to share on social media/ rangers twitter pages (don’t have any Twitter, insta or snapchat). If anything hopefully inspires people better than me to get writing and get us more songs

Watched the USA v Peru game last night and heard a wee ditty that’s a cant fail for us.
Instead of USA USA USA USA we could chant RFC RFC RFC RFC !!!!

Back