Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

I'm throwing it out there but if I get allocated a ticket on 2 points I have another ticket for Sektor 8 (next to away end and already full of Bears) I would sell to someone on here.

Unfortunately I bought it from Viagogo for £98 all in so I would be looking for that back. If anyone wants to register an interest in it, let me know. I know it's not ideal with the price and I would never normally buy tout prices but I paid it because I didn't think 2 points would be enough (it might still not be) but I didn't want to not be at the game. It's also an E-Ticket.

Normally wouldn't ever ask for that money but it's obviously what I paid myself and have the full receipt showing it.

I'm throwing it out there but if I get allocated a ticket on 2 points I have another ticket for Sektor 8 (next to away end and already full of Bears) I would sell to someone on here.

Unfortunately I bought it from Viagogo for £98 all in so I would be looking for that back. If anyone wants to register an interest in it, let me know. I know it's not ideal with the price and I would never normally buy tout prices but I paid it because I didn't think 2 points would be enough (it might still not be) but I didn't want to not be at the game. It's also an E-Ticket.

Normally wouldn't ever ask for that money but it's obviously what I paid myself and have the full receipt showing it.
Gies a shout pal when u hear

@FF Admin

Ticket tout. ;-)

Has anyone else got tickets for section 9? I see a number of bears have tickets in section 8, these weren't available on viagogo when we bought ours. Also, are we all having ours delivered to our hotels in Vienna seen as they are dispatched 7 days before the game?

Has anyone else got tickets for section 9? I see a number of bears have tickets in section 8, these weren't available on viagogo when we bought ours. Also, are we all having ours delivered to our hotels in Vienna seen as they are dispatched 7 days before the game?

Viagogo allows you to print off an e-ticket mate.

Mates got one for Sektor next to the Bears.

Still nothing about Indy tickets, really thought we would have known by now

They can’t really allocate them until they see how many pick up their tickets for Moscow and then allocate the points. We probably won’t hear anything until a couple of weeks before at the earliest.

They can’t really allocate them until they see how many pick up their tickets for Moscow and then allocate the points. We probably won’t hear anything until a couple of weeks before at the earliest.
Did they take Moscow tickets into consideration for the official flight?

Didn't have enough holidays to do Moscow so in a proper mood at work this week!

Thoughts of this trip having to get me by...

Back