Morelos live now

First time I have heard him talk. He can obviously understand English and use the basics.

Makes Worrell’s comments all the more strange?

hes watching vids ae us on Youtube haha.

2qbu74p.jpg

Given he's been here for over a year, his English seems poor.
He grew up in a country at a time when the poverty level was above 50% so you can’t imagine him having any sort of decent education which obviously hinders him. Can you imagine yourself growing up a country where there isn’t any decent education then moving to a completely new country and culture and learning the language within a year?

Love the wee man,hope he's here for years to come but I highly doubt it. I think he's premiership bound.

I noticed one of the official social media team posted a gif “joking” about sweating that he was live.

I understand why however if used right it’s a good tool to build relationships with fans.

Not sure if it’s only me but the sort of off the field banter you occasionally get to see (Windass on snapchat in Orlando, the banter in between training drills in Spain) is some of the best content.

I’d quite like to see Rangers Tv do more behind the scenes stuff during the down time on a Euro away day or even on the plane.

As for the criticism for Morelos's bad English... I would love to see some of the folk on here learn English, nevermind another language. :p;)

Some ex Rangers players used to tell the story about Oleksiy Mykhaylychenko and how he hated training and his poor command of the English language. During the week he could only really say "Sore leg, sore leg" and then on a Friday "Leg OK, leg OK" :D

I think Alfredo plays on the language difficulties so that he doesn't need to answer utter crap questions from the Scottish media.

First time I have heard him talk. He can obviously understand English and use the basics.

Makes Worrell’s comments all the more strange?
A reflection on Worral maybe...sounds like he had a strong foundation with his dad and grandad. Probably 2 great grounded guys...have a look Joe thats how its done.

Back