Champions League tonight

i actually disagree with that , he wins the ball clean but he carries through and hits mertens , i think its a good tackle he's took the ball cleanly first
So this is not a red card?

GettyImages-1071842612.jpg

All about opinions i suppose.

Robertson's delivery is what I'm looking for from Barasic once he's fit and sharp. If he gives us that we really need more than Alfie in the box waiting.

no dont get me wrong its a sore one , but he cleanly wins the ball before that , the follow through is purely accidental , anything can look worse in a still image
It should never have come down to last night. I have never seen a ref try as hard to keep a player on the pitch as the ref for the PSG game did with Veratti.

A blatant red card challenge, three jersey pulls (any of which should have been a yellow) and persistent fouling throughout. Truly cheating.

no dont get me wrong its a sore one , but he cleanly wins the ball before that , the follow through is purely accidental , anything can look worse in a still image
It looks exactly the same on the replay showed last night.
He won the ball then caught the man. A yellow was the right decision.
I'm sure if that was a motherwell hammer thrower against one of our players your thoughts would be the same :rolleyes:

It looks exactly the same on the replay showed last night.

I'm sure if that was a motherwell hammer thrower against one of our players your thoughts would be the same :rolleyes:
If a player makes an innocent attempt to take the ball, wins the ball and the follow through catches the man, it is only a yellow card whether it’s Rangers, Motherwell, Liverpool or anyone else.

It’s not an uncontrolled, over the ball tackle and he wins the ball fairly.

He will be suspended for the next match as an accumulation of yellows takes him over the threshold and that is punishment enough.

If a player makes an innocent attempt to take the ball, wins the ball and the follow through catches the man, it is only a yellow card whether it’s Rangers, Motherwell, Liverpool or anyone else.

It’s not an uncontrolled, over the ball tackle and he wins the ball fairly.

He will be suspended for the next match as an accumulation of yellows takes him over the threshold and that is punishment enough.

Up here ? Perhaps not.

Cee-Ess-Kay-A or Siska? Commentary team cant decide.

Scores stay as they are and CSKA are bottom of the group despite winning home and away v Real Madrid

Ajax Bayern game looking good so far. Ajax having a go, possibly had a penalty shout.

Fully expect Bayern to kill them on the counter and put the game to bed.

Bayern down to 10 men now too, Mueller just kicked somebody in the head. Unintentional but dangerous.

The young lad Foden at City reminds me so much of Barry Ferguson when he first broke in to the Rangers side. Running style with the ball is very similar, plays with a confidence of a seasoned pro.

Back