Match Thread Rapid Wien v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday - BT Sports

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
LFVrb0K.png

Expect Halliday to start if he's done the press. The player that's done the Euro press conference has always started the game.

Just hope it's in midfield and not left back.

Oh ffs ive made a big mistake, agreed to work tomorrow, (my day off) until 8pm as i thought it was 745 ko

Hoping for a big performance tomorrow evening and we have a good chance of getting the result that would take us through

Mon the Gers, just do it.

The club, the players and the fans need a lift after the last two games. Going to be a hard one, but we are Rangers, we can do it.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Oh ffs ive made a big mistake, agreed to work tomorrow, (my day off) until 8pm as i thought it was 745 ko

There are no 7:45 kick offs in Europe proper. Have you failed to notice the pattern of our home games kicking off at 20:00 and our away games at 17:55? :confused:

Id go
McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic
Jack Coulibally Arfield
Grezda Morelos Middleton

I expect
McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Worral Flanagan
Jack Halliday Arfield
Grezda Morelos Middleton

Id go
McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic
Jack Coulibally Arfield
Grezda Morelos Middleton

I expect
McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Worral Flanagan
Jack Halliday Arfield
Grezda Morelos Middleton

And I have the feeling it's going to be a draw, I expect we'll have a one goal lead and they'll bloomin equalise late in the game.
I'm just so used to that, but maybe I'm just trying not build myself up too much, it's amazing we have got this far, and I'd love for it to be the other way round, a draw, with us scoring late to win it.
Come on boys, show us what you're made of, as long as you're made of brilliance.

Match day again and the biggest game since, well Sunday!!

C'mon Rangers, lets do this. Win and its Europe post Christmas, don't think many of us expected that in June.

#LetsGo

Just coming through Glasgow airport on way to London for work. place is hoaching with bears en route to Vienna.
Jealous as hell :(

its time for some of the players to step up tonight. They know whats required, we have bested them already and our setup is more suited to a game where the opposition wants to play football and not hunker in. If we get an open game we will prevail but we will lose a goal so Im going 2-1 to the Famous.

And I have the feeling it's going to be a draw, I expect we'll have a one goal lead and they'll bloomin equalise late in the game.
I'm just so used to that, but maybe I'm just trying not build myself up too much, it's amazing we have got this far, and I'd love for it to be the other way round, a draw, with us scoring late to win it.
Come on boys, show us what you're made of, as long as you're made of brilliance.

No one for the trenches then!

With Candeias and Kent out, I think we might see us mix it up a bit tonight. I think we’ll go 3-5-2/5-3-2.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Worrall Barasic
Arfield Jack Coulibaly
Morelos Lafferty
Maybe Halliday in at left back or Grezda up top instead of Lafferty but I’d like to see us try something different in this one.

Absolutely buzzing for this.

Day off today, been up since 7 and day has dragged already. 6:00pm feels like years away!

We need to survive first twenty minutes as they will hit us, try to get a quick goal and then defend it as a draw will do them. The longer the game goes without them scoring then the better our chances get. Morelos hits the winner 2 minutes into injury time. Job done. Goodnight Vienna.

We got to win the midfield battle first and foremost,feed and supply ALFIE,keep it watertight at the back, nothing silly,any WIN will do!

Nervous as hell for this.

Rushing home for kick off and will mostly watch from behind the sofa with a large G&T.

All I ask us that if we go out we at least go down fighting.

Back