Vienna Away - Info and Updates in this thread

Haha. I'm well aware, just meaning was expecting more to be going on tonight from the amount of bears here earlier.

Sorry mate couldn’t resist :p

Can’t wait to get in amongst it tomorrow afternoon

Reactions: d72
48363794_1163546493827143_8007473611470274560_n.jpg

Time to ditch the thread? Give us a new photos and videos thread tomorrow....everyone knows where to go and meet by now

Ditch the thread why? Because a few idiots have behaved like the morons they are? These things will surface on twitter and the like anyway, regardless of what’s been posted on here. The thread has provided a lot of good info and will continue to do that over the next few days, I’ll certainly be looking in occasionally while I’m over there.

My son and his mates flew to Barcelona on Tuesday, they stayed with their mate who lives there and managed to get tickets for Vienna end.
They flew to Vienna today and said the place is buzzing with Rangers fans !
Well done Rapid for arranging the thousands of bears with "home end" tickets to be moved together !!
#letsgo and lets win this !!!

What’s the script with this new Rangers end?

All I’ve seen mentioned is that it’s for Bears already in the Sektors behind the goal. (2-5)

I’m in the section right next to the away end but the other stand - Sektor 8 and of course loads of Bears all over the stadium.

Do we just go up to the stand behind the goal and try and get in that way or what? Or is it strictly for Sektors 2-5?

Many bears on the 9.05am flight from Gatwick tomorrow?

I’m jealous as %^*& I’m not there now... ended up deciding to stay on for the weekend to celebrate my dad’s birthday when the clear-up will be going on!!

See the Sun have started early,claiming that the 10 German bombers song is offensive and claiming fans are singing “The RAF from Bridgeton shot them down”, are they not singing in the video " The RAF from Britain" ?

Sitting at Heathrow awaiting the 06.00 flight to Vienna.

Looking forward to watching the game on TV.
WATP and always will be

Bo'ness true blues,, well done fucked off from the billabong in Vienna without paying your bill,, absolute fanny's ...

Knowing many of the lads from BTB'S, I'd be surprised if there wasn't a genuine error somewhere.
@papaclio - unsure if you're out there, but know you'll be in touch with the lads if not. Best asking them to sort out if anything is amiss?

FF Vienna Meet

Club Gnadenlos will be open today from noon for those with tickets until 5pm.

The club won’t be showing the game and will shut for a break, clean up and restockIng - but there are pubs in the same street and the square at the top of the hill who will.

After the match the club will be open to anyone on a first come first serve basis for those goodbye drinks!

In Amsterdam airport waiting on our connecting flight, one body short after my wee brother went to board the plane and realised he had his mrs passport:eek:

Back